Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. (508 Views)

The Four Messengers Of God/hala. / The Messengers Of Peace Foundation Queen Of Kogi 2019 / Adamu Mohammed Receives Delegation Of Messengers Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2022
God sent four prophets to die his people:
1...moses,,,, moses was sent by God to delivered his Israel people,,,,,,,moses carried out his task diligently,,,,,and freed the Israelites,then died in the course......what a great messenger of God!!

2...Prophet Mohamed.. God sent prophet and warlord Mohamed to come defend his islam people.. Mohamed carried out his task very very well that islam that today,islam is dominating.... Mohamed was so great that they celebrate him every year..

2...Boro,,,Boro was sent by God to come save his children on this earth...he was so obidient to God and his people he was given the name (Adaka), meaning lion....this Adaka carried out his given task so diligently,,,,,,he was a thorn in the flesh of the God enemies,the biafrans......this man was so great that he is been celebrated may 17 every year in nigeria.....

3...Prophet Mohamed.. God sent prophet and warlord Mohamed to come defend his islam people.. Mohamed carried out his task very very well that islam that today,islam is dominating.... Mohamed was so great that they celebrate him every year..the greatest messenger..

4... Jesus,,,,, Jesus was sent by God God to come delivered his children,,,,,this man was no doubt, the greatest of all the messengers,,,he never used weapon like the others...no doubt, the greatest messenger of God.....he so great that he is been celebrated december 25 every year..
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by limeta(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Are you saying Satan did not send a messager
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by ljoh: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
You forgot to mention Prophet Osama bin laden
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by Ikamandoncome: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2022
What of plofet lamidi cownu of biaflaa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
limeta:
Are you saying Satan did not send a messager
I don't know who satan sent,,,,what I know is the ones God sent
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
ljoh:
You forgot to mention Prophet Osama bin laden
Osama bin laden, ojukwu, shekahu, etc were sent by demons inside them...
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by dvdwed(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Can you tell me why Mohammed is called a prophet?
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
What of plofet lamidi cownu of biaflaa?
no na... darkness has nothing to do in a of light..

Kanu, shekahu, ojukwu, Osama bin laden etc were sent by the satan
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2022
dvdwed:
Can you tell me why Mohammed is called a prophet?
are you asking me or you wanted to know?
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by Ikamandoncome: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
no na... darkness has nothing to do in a of light..

Kanu, shekahu, ojukwu, Osama bin laden etc were sent by the satan

Lol,wait igboid,bkkay,truthisunique,globemoney01, make Una come see.
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by ljoh: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
Osama bin laden, ojukwu, shekahu, etc were sent by demons inside them...

You're right

1 Like

Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by ljoh: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Prophet Muhammad was a terrorist like Asari Dokubo(muslim)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
ljoh:
Prophet Muhammad was a terrorist like Asari Dokubo(muslim)
well, I don't know much about that,,,but I know that Jesus Christ,,,Adaka Boro,,,and Moses were messengers of God
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by orisa37: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
SATAN SENT JUDAS THEY BEAR THE SAME NUMBER 330 AS HEAVEN.
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by limeta(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
I don't know who satan sent,,,,what I know is the ones God sent

Do you have proof that God sent any body
Re: The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2022
limeta:

Do you have proof that God sent any body
yes, I have prove that God sent Adaka Boro

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Under Fire From Ohanaeze, Southeast Leaders Over Presidency / Moment Pastor Adeboye Prophecied On The "Japa" Rate In Nigeria Beginning Of 2022 / Breaking? Obi Rally Supporters In Abia Enraged Over Rally Money. Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.