Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces (65620 Views)

Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by xevove2061: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
HenryWilliams:
Which street? Or probably a closed down estate road with loads of security off camera?

if you call this closed estate, is it not safe to say he has done a great job in Anambra? because if this looks like closed estate to you, omo na trenches trenches you dey..
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by etrouble: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
tunde1200:
I just don't like this so call Obi Peter due to his brothers attitudes toward Yoruba.

Wetin concern me with idiots and nincompoops?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Dalnadoni: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Obi if walking freely yet Igbos are killing the innocent people grin

So obii can't do anything to stop them abi and yet he wants to solve Nigeria security problem grin cheesy use ur head na
Oga use your head na...what are you also doing to solve the problem on ground than talk cheap...as of now, Obi is still an ordinary man like you and me only he finally have the real power to do somtin about it...grin
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by reddingtonblack: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

That's an intra town road in Anambra done by Obi.

Obi moves freely unlike Agbado moving with DSS, Tout, NURTW, police, army, navy, ogboni priests etc

What is he afraid of?

why do you think superstars, like wizkid, davido, burna & co move around with securities and bouncers
Can baba adeboye walk freely in public, does it mean people don't like him or nigerians would kill him on sight ... when you get to certain level in life you can't do regular things commoners do again.
If peter can move freely among public it only denotes is affluence is overhyped

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by hammerT: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
IF NOTHING, AT LEAST MAKE NIGERIA SEE BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't give a f u c k.

To hell with obi.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
majamajic:

He took that pic around 15yrs ago
With Nose mask abi ?

When did Coronavirus start abeg ?

Some Tinubu supporters are too dull

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by eallstar: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can Tinubu walk freely like this with his wife on Lagos road without heavily armed security men and women harrasing other road users?
Do you know how many security details behind the camera?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by GeneralOjukwu: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
fredylee:

3rd class does not make you duller than the man who crammed to make 1st class.

I know so many Profs who made 3rd class first degree.

So your brain thinks 3rd Class in Africa is better than 1st Class in North America ?

Lol.... birds of a feather flock together. No wonder.
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Eddy017: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
It seems you eyes is blind can't you see security operative behind them, pls stop trying to paint peter obi perfect , every politician in Nigeria has cockroaches in their cupboard
NaijaRoyalty:
Only Nigerian politician with clean hands can do this

God save the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Obidientful: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Opintiwa:

Where you wan start from .

Nurses for pampers or the elbow holders ?
Nairalanders no go kill me with with laughter ��
But to be honest,Baba suppose go rest. Wearing of Pampers and elbow holding all the Time no make sense
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by rolams(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
What's the meaning of this?

Only a stingy man can walk like this!
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Neitan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by tyinfinity: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
We friends of peter obi have upgraded his pass degree certificate from UNN to second class upper certificate.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by AsawanaDgreat: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
He is strong and able to work for the nation without going treatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by AlwaysPositive: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I lived close to GRA ONITSHA.

This is how PO moves around. He walks without any security. He's very jovial too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Opintiwa:

Where you wan start from .

Nurses for pampers or the elbow holders ?

Lol...I Don laugh tire.

Any response or answer from his supporters so far?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Abdulqareem: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.
ANOTHER DISGRUNTLED IPOB MEMBER SPOTTED. ANYTHING BUT OBI IS EVIL ABI? AND YOU GO SCHOOL? VOTE FOR YOUR IGBO BROTHER IN PEACE. ALL THOSE THAT THINK OBI 'MUST' BE PRESIDENT SHOULD WATCHOUT FOR HYPERTENSION FA. WE HAVE OTHER CONTENDERS LIKE ATIKU, TINUBU EVEN DUMEBI.
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Rochasstatue(f): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Only if the walk was on a nonday morning or afternoon, will it make sense...
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by fredylee: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

So your brain thinks 3rd Class in Africa is better than 1st Class in North America ?

Lol.... birds of a feather flock together. No wonder.

Cram is cram, anywhere in the world. I'm not saying 3rd class is superior to first, but do not denigrate the former. I made a better grade by the way. No need to flaunt it.
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Demolakay: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Camera men seem to follow this scammer up and down

Every time he walks press crew are always there

King of Lamba

First class honours in business administration and accounting Chicago State University

vs

Philosophy graduate from Nsukka

Lagos State Center of excellence vs Anambra State

Ur a daft human being.

Dere is nothing like first class, second class etc in d American educational system.

Why are u pple dis proud of ur stupid ignorance?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Togokenya: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
One love
Obviously, that is a complement. Kudos Obi. Or are you angry with that?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Togokenya: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Is there anything wrong with that? Let him be. Okay. Or you prefer one that cannot walk?

King of Lamba

First class honours in business administration and accounting Chicago State University

vs

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
dododawa1:
IGBO take over NAIRALAND ( Yoruba platform)
One Nigeria. I love it like that. Baba Emma,an Igbo man that sells spear part in front of my shop is everybody's friend and does whatever he likes anywhere he likes and we like it like that

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by mrkings84(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
At a time like this, Obi is just the best presidential candidate Nigeria can present.

I pray he wins
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Morphinne: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He should do it again next week Monday and give us updates grin
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by 2elliot: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
goshikid:
wink Gimme breast and I'll be fine so I can support your Obidient
Is that how you suck your neighbor wife's own?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
First man and first lady

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by CheapHomes1: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

King of Lamba

vs

Pls what was Tinubus CGPA at Chicago state university?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by madjune(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Forget it

Obi is a man of destiny.

Even if he's not elected, due to the dark forces that rule Nigeria: believe me, this man will spark the brain or movement that will eventually change Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces by Ibomman: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Only lazy youths will vote someone because he chose to walk in the street with his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Happening Now In Port Harcourt / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.