Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) (1337 Views)

Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Prestar(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Man shocked to see two blind beggars operating phones moments after giving them money

[/quote]A Nigerian man has expressed shock after realising that two men he thought were blind may have been pretending just to beg money from people.

He revealed that he gave them money only to see the moments later operating their phones despite being ‘blind.’

One of the beggars was counting the money he made so far while the other was looking through his phone.

The guy decided to record them and shared the video online while recounting his encounter with the two beggars.

‘‘See two blind men wey I give money just now, see wetin I catch dem dey do’‘, he captioned.[quote]

SOURCE https:///man-shocked-to-see-two-blind-beggars-operating-phones-moments-after-giving-them-money-video/

Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Prestar(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Cc seun
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Prestar(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Brought to you by
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
In saner climes, comics, cartoons and movies will be made to generate money from their super powers like Daredevil & Cyclops but this is Nigeria.

Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
You don't know Nigeria people grin grin grin
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's the people still giving money to street beggars that are encouraging their population and enabling their laziness.if you cannot work my 1 naira cannot enter your hand, period!

Even our God in heaven is working daily by answering our prayers to Billions of his creation, providing justice, healing the sick, providing miracles and protecting his children.so if God is busy and has already mandated that he who cannot work will not eat,why are you still giving beggars money to the extent that they can afford to buy phones and stand/sit on the road to wait for you to come back from your hustle to beg you.so while you're labouring and sweating to make money, some people are sitting down, pressing phones, impregnating women while waiting for you to bring your money to them
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Physically they’re blind, spiritually they can see…

Ever since I caught one mallam I use to dash money thinking he was cripple stood up to pee, I gave up grin
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by tydi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shocker ! Many of this aboki you see on wheel chair begging has assorted daggers with them.
They could stand up and dagger you at any slightly opportunity.
And those Fulanis you see with cows always have Ak47 tied to those cows.
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Streett: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Most of these beggars are informants …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by tuzeriouz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
It's the people still giving money to street beggars that are encouraging their population and enabling their laziness.if you cannot work my 1 naira cannot enter your hand, period!

Even our God in heaven is working daily by answering our prayers to Billions of his creation, providing justice, healing the sick, providing miracles and protecting his children.so if God is busy and has already mandated that he who cannot work will not eat,why are you still giving beggars money to the extent that they can afford to buy phones and stand/sit on the road to wait for you to come back from your hustle to beg you.so while you're labouring and sweating to make money, some people are sitting down, pressing phones, impregnating women while waiting for you to bring your money to them

The same working God ask us to go the world and multiply. If women are not impregnated, how do you expect people to populate the world.
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
it is very easy for a blind person to use these old phone with touch dial... next time you have one, check that the #5 has a dot on it to help blind people.
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
tuzeriouz:

The same working God ask us to go the world and multiply. If women are not impregnated, how do you expect people to populate the world.
stop the selective Bible verses.God Is against laziness.thats number 1. Number 2 if you impregnate all the women without any resources to care for them, you're raising another set of bokoharam and bandits.the ones aboki headslammers have created Is enough nuisance value to all so please don't take only the Part of the Bible that suits you
Re: Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video) by Anyiamaka: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blind people can use phones. They have apps in android phones to make that happen. I have a blind friend who has completed a Masters Degree and I know she uses phones and laptops well.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti NSCDC Parades Six Suspects Who Str*pped Lady, Poured Pepper Into Her Pr*va / Man Stabbed To Death In Ebonyi State By His In-law After He Married Second Wife / They Strangulated My Son And Made It Look Like Suicide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.