Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) (746 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Gistsme1(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3RWuHpsmGQ

As soon as I hit Japan I had to stop by my guy tadashi1980 new shop. Gravity Ginza Has some of the best watches in the world, Shopping and counting cash is part of my daily routine says floyd mayweather

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiwenBFhfr6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by IamDietiesGod: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Life is imbalance.
Righteousness2:
Its sweet to shop.
It's cool to count cash.
But have you counted the cost, if your soul should be lost, though you gain the whole world for own?
Life without JESUS Christ is a wasted life.
You may not understand until you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ.
Do the needful now. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Being christian doesn't mean you can't be extremely wealthy or you shouldn't enjoy the best the life has to offer. Work and pray to enjoy to the fullest as heaven is not even sure for everybody, no matter how deep seated are you with your maker.
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Righteousness2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Its sweet to shop.
It's cool to count cash.
But have you counted the cost, if your soul should be lost, though you gain the whole world for own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by HarlequinLekex: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo!!! Money speaking
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by HarlequinLekex: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its sweet to shop.
It's cool to count cash.
Mr man the fact that he buys expensive things doesn't mean he won't make heaven,no one is sure and perfectly ratified to make heaven even the so called Ministers of God[pastors]
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by HarlequinLekex: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mr man the fact that he buys expensive things doesn't mean he won't make heaven,no one heaven is sure,you just misintreprete the bible
Righteousness2:
Its sweet to shop.
It's cool to count cash.
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by HarlequinLekex: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo this life is funny sha
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Damn. Floyd looks so much better now
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by ominilongest(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mayweather use to be my friend
I don't like the way he talks I just let him be
I hate smelly mouth

I go in peace ✌️�️
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by jesmond3945: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3RWuHpsmGQ

As soon as I hit Japan I had to stop by my guy tadashi1980 new shop. Gravity Ginza Has some of the best watches in the world, Shopping and counting cash is part of my daily routine says floyd mayweather

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiwenBFhfr6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Black man, dont worry the tax man will come knocking soon ask mike tyson
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its sweet to shop.
It's cool to count cash.
You’ve taken that substance again pastor.

Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Nyamve1: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Mr man the fact that he buys expensive things doesn't mean he won't make heaven,no one is sure and perfectly ratified to make heaven even the so called Ministers of God[pastors]

Because u don't know God na.
Omo, if e no sure for u then quit Christianity.
But thank God

Acts 4:12

John 3:16
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by Redstubpen: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2022
cool

Sometime ago someone alleged most Floyd's showoff are just what they are , Show-off and Facade....
Re: Shopping And Counting Cash Is Part Of My Daily Routine - Floyd Mayweather (pix) by IfIPerishIPeris: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
cool

Sometime ago someone alleged most Floyd's showoff are just what they are , Show-off and Facade....

Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Want To Kiss Zubby Michael / Asake Runs Out Of Baltimore US Show After Guard's Gun Is Stolen (Pics/Video) / 9 Nigerian Artists Whose Scandal Made Headlines In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.