Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter (1415 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by lhordspy: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
zaki2:

If Seun will not do anything to comment as such, what do you expect? if you condole and promotes hate speech, then what are you, if not a bigot? As if you don't have Igbos supporting Tinubu. Election will come and go, and then I wonder what character as this poster will be like. Maybe enter street and start killing Igbos. Very despicable beings to say the least.

It seems you didnt even look at the screenshot posted from twitter. Seun was been bullied because of his own opinion on things. Oga, you have no moral justification to judge anyone here. It is a known facts already that the act was and is still been perpetuate by igbos online. There is no doubt about that. We have seen how very emotional they can get about political matter, and how they are ready to make it filthy, and turn it into an insult galore.

The igbos are trying to tear this our lovely country in pieces, they never loved the country, so why acting like they care now?? Someone cant even hold a reasonable conversation with any of them without them getting emotional about it. They have turn a peaceful politcal campaign into a 'gbas gbos' ones with their 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' style of approach. Very disgusting! Irritating.
We cant all sleep and put our head same place, is it so hard to understand we all can't have same opinion or share same ideology, why bullying, insulting, and hating on anyone against their own preferences. Why ?

My own opinion though, not me been tribalistic here. But i think Nigeria will be a better place without the igbos.
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Neatboy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
This forum is filled with so many tribalistic people, seun inclusive, the atmosphere of Twitter is choking the TRIBALISM in them. Twitter users are more objective---and you won't last on Twitter if you can't think deep.

I think very well before dropping comment or thread on Twitter. Twitter users look and sound more intelligent and enlightened. But most of the people here on Nairaland are so crude. I have posted so many comment on Twitter and no body has ever insulted my father.

As at yesterday alone, Anti-Peter-Obi's thread in political section alone was more than thirty. I just got bored of seeing Peter Obi this and Peter Obi that. And when I even opened the threads to read, na only rubbish you go see. They were filled with nonsense! Seriously, you can't be here for long and be sane. You can't be here for long and not be hatefilled. My sanity is important for the kind of job I do since every tribe and nation are my clients.

When you say rubbish here on Nairaland you will get almost one thousand likes, but when you reel out facts, in fact, you will be ignored. The way you sound on Nairaland, if you do same on Facebook or Twitter sane people will avoid you. The facelessness of this forum is making people to pollute it wickedly.

Just watch and see, somebody must insult me the moment I drop this. The tribalism and hate here smell like hell.

On Twitter when you talk rubbish you will immediately see people unfollowing you, with that you will know that you done cap. Sincerely speaking, I am new on Twitter but I have had one on one meaningful conversations with highly intelligent people both white and blacks alike.

The only thing that draws me to this forum is information. There are informations that get here first even before touching other places. But this I am willing to sacrifice, I must confess. I love my Yoruba brothers, but the ones on Twitter look saner and more intelligent likewise my Ibo brothers, the ones over there sound saner and more intelligent.

And as much as I love this forum I have to force myself to leave it soon. I have been following Nairaland since I 2005. It was when I was doing my WAEC registration that I stumbled upon it online.17 years now! I don't know if this forum is older than Facebook and Twitter but the nature of these three platforms speak volume of their owners.

MR. MODERATOR, YOU CAN NOW BAN ME!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Kingozymandias(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

It seems you didnt even look at the screenshot posted from twitter. Seun was been bullied because of his own opinion on things. Oga, you have no moral justification to judge anyone here. It is a known facts already that the act was and is still been perpetuate by igbos online. There is no doubt about that. We have seen how very emotional they can get about political matter, and how they are ready to make it filthy, and turn it into an insult galore.

The igbos are trying to tear this our lovely country about, you cant even hold a reasonable conversation with any of them without them getting emotional about it. They have turn a peaceful politcal campaign into a 'gbas gbos' ones with their 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' style of approach. Very disgusting! Irritating.
We cant all sleep and put our head same place, is it so hard to understand we all can't have same opinion or share same ideology, why bullying, insulting, and hating on anyone against their own preferences. Why ?

My own opinion though, not me been tribalistic here. But i think Nigeria will be a better place without the igbos.

Let me warn you. Bluntly and clearly . You are all ove this forum spreading anti Ibo narratives. Be very very careful. This forum is not part not will Mr Osewa cordone your tribalsitic label you are trying to tag on this forum.

Your tribalsim is entirely your option leave the owner of the forum and this forum out of your nonsense. You Tinubu supporters are extremely negative toxic unintelligent and myopic. Be civilized for once. . This is why all cultured Yoruba don't want anything to do with you Tinubu supporters. The Nobel laureate Professor Soyinka stated it perfectly when he labeled you lot iliterate interlopers.

Be warned !!!

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by lhordspy: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Let me warn you. Bluntly and clearly . You are all ove this forum spreading anti Ibo narratives. Be very very careful. This forum is not part not will Mr Osewa cordone your tribalsitic label you are trying to tag on this forum.

Your tribalsim is entirely your option leave the owner of the forum and this forum out of your nonsense. You Tinubu supporters are extremely negative toxic unintelligent and myopic. Be civilized for once. . This is why all cultured Yoruba don't want anything to do with you Tinubu supporters. The Nobel laureate Professor Soyinka stated it perfectly when he labeled you lot iliterate interlopers.

Be warned !!!

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ

Coming from someone crying and wailing to the moderators. Just look at you sir, i havent even finish typing, you have gotten so emotional that you begin to show your true color.

Like i said, and as confirmed from what you typed up there. You have no moral justification to judge me, this is a public forum not your family house. If you feel threatened by words and statement that are not of your view then stay out of it. Dont come into a public forum and state attacking everyone of his or her opinion.

Those are my opinion, and i am standing by it with my full chest. I am courageous enough to own my own perceptions of things. I am not a coward and will not cowered in the face of madness or injustice you miscreants and children of hate are exhibiting all over the place.

Unlike seun, i refuse to be bullied into submission by people like you. And i am imploring him too to do that before its too late and he sleeps into depression just because some nonentity of people doesnt want him to speak his mind.

We are discussing,and you dont have to cry to the mod.. Own your own, and stop acting like a coward.
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by 8BitGee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
I stopped following Seun on Twitter. He is someone I admired from/for Nairaland but I realised he gets some kicks from winding people up and pretending as if he's innocent.

I am a Yoruba like you and your behaviour on Twitter is abhorrent, Seun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by OnionBandit(f): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Seun should not mind noise making bullies... I enjoy his discussion on many subjects and he is very diplomatic... He doesn't support Tinubu and was full fledged Osinbajo Supporter , he even apologizes to his Ibo followers from time to time

The emboldened is what I hate about him. Why apologize to mannerless, untrained, hopeless, hate-filled, "sit-@-home" miscreants? I see this as a sign of weakness. The guy's posts are on point most of the time, but when he starts to reply these one direction 5%ers, I feel like punching his eye socket out. You own a forum like Nairaland and you pretend like you ve not seen enough post to sample opinions from these one direction people. Na wa for the guy
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Moh247: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
OnionBandit:
The emboldened is what I hate about him. Why apologize to mannerless, untrained, hopeless, hate-filled, "sit-@-home" miscreants? I see this as a sign of weakness. The guy's posts are on point most of the time, but when he starts to reply these one direction 5%ers, I feel like punching his eye socket out. You own a forum like Nairaland and you pretend like you ve not seen enough post to sample opinions from these one direction people. Na wa for the guy

This idiots even dragged his dad into mere politics on one post.. I will never ever apologize for that, infact I will go gangster mode . But I guess he wants to please his customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Kingozymandias(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

This idiots even dragged his dad into mere politics on one post.. I will never ever apologize for that, infact I will go gangster mode . But I guess he wants to please his customers

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria . If guys like wail ,spread more lies and cry tanker full of tears.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Kingozymandias(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Coming from someone crying and wailing to the moderators. Just look at you sir, i havent even finish typing, you have gotten so emotional that you begin to show your true color.

Like i said, and as confirmed from what you typed up there. You have no moral justification to judge me, this is a public forum not your family house. If you feel threatened by words and statement that are not of your view then stay out of it. Dont come into a public forum and state attacking everyone of his or her opinion.

Those are my opinion, and i am standing by it with my full chest. I am courageous enough to own my own perceptions of things. I am not a coward and will not cowered in the face of madness or injustice you miscreants and children of hate are exhibiting all over the place.

Unlike seun, i refuse to be bullied into submission by people like you. And i am imploring him too to do that before its too late and he sleeps into depression just because some nonentity of people doesnt want him to speak his mind.

We are discussing,and you dont have to cry to the mod.. Own your own, and stop acting like a coward.

You will cry loads upon loads of tears. Tinubu will.never ever rule Nigeria.

So if you like emotionally blackmail seun all you like. It has failed. He sees through the hypocrisy of you Tinubu supporters. You people created fake accounts pretending to be Obi supporters and attacked seun.

But all has failed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

If you like wail from now till Obi is sworn in next year... grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by OnionBandit(f): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

leave Seun make him dey act civil with mor0ns na. Oh! I can't forget the day Brymo dragged them and their wrapper tying ancestors on twitter. Seun needs to learn from Brymo
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by lhordspy: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You will cry loads upon loads of tears. Tinubu will.never ever rule Nigeria.

So if you like emotionally blackmail seun all you like. It has failed. He sees through the hypocrisy of you Tinubu supporters. You people created fake accounts pretending to be Obi supporters and attacked seun.

But all has failed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

If you like wail from now till Obi is sworn in next year... grin

......Sworn into Kirikiri maximum prison where he will spend the next 8years as president of inmates association.

Your result forging messiah is going to jail.

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Kingozymandias(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

......Sworn into Kirikiri maximum prison where he will spend the next 8years as president of inmates association.

Don't wish Tinubu such evil sir angry I tackle people but I don't cordone abuse angry why abuse Tinubu and say he will be imprisoned? Stop it. Yes I don't want him to rule but give Baba his respect!! I don't do hooliganism.

But he way

Tinubu truly willl never ever rule Nigeria grin
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by excanny: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by Jayinyourdreams(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Nothing like supporter. But yibbo miscreants constituting nuisance all over the internet space.

Seun, i repeat do not get swayed or cowered in the face of bullies. They are nothing but a mere ants who doesnt have a life outside the internet. Internet is their only peace, since thier world is scattered, chattered and tattered. You have a life already, tell them to go get one and stop acting like a coward. Be a man for christ sake!

I just hope seu.n will have seen that asslicking them here on na!raland and always pushing their pro-obi and anti-tinubu news to frontpage doesn't mean the children of hate will like you. The earlier you realise they have make this Igbo vs Nigeria. The better....

They are jealous of the fact that a forum like Na!raland is own by a Yoruba. Just go to twitter and see how belittling and irritating way they always refer na!raland as. Our only active forum here in Nigeria, they never love Nigeria, how can they like the good things that emanate from it.

Nyamiris are terrorist, and zombidients should be declared a terrorist organisation and be shot on sight. They are a threat to our peace of mind.
You can cry from now till 2023

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by APCnaPDP: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
He is a tribalistic bigot undecided Nairaland is a very good e.g!

Then biggest tribalist ever. He allowed his website to be overrun by disgusting tribalists and biased mods who insult other ethnic groups at will.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Nothing like supporter. But yibbo miscreants constituting nuisance all over the internet space.

Seun, i repeat do not get swayed or cowered in the face of bullies. They are nothing but a mere ants who doesnt have a life outside the internet. Internet is their only peace, since thier world is scattered, chattered and tattered. You have a life already, tell them to go get one and stop acting like a coward. Be a man for christ sake!

I just hope seu.n will have seen that asslicking them here on na!raland and always pushing their pro-obi and anti-tinubu news to frontpage doesn't mean the children of hate will like you. The earlier you realise they have make this Igbo vs Nigeria. The better....

They are jealous of the fact that a forum like Na!raland is own by a Yoruba. Just go to twitter and see how belittling and irritating way they always refer na!raland as. Our only active forum here in Nigeria, they never love Nigeria, how can they like the good things that emanate from it.

Nyamiris are terrorist, and zombidients should be declared a terrorist organisation and be shot on sight. They are a threat to our peace of mind.
comments of a Drunk lunatic
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by nnewsnjobs: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol,
He need to come and sanitize nairaland first before going on Twitter to make comments or contribution.

Nairaland is tribalism personified so how can he clear himself of not being part of tribalism when his forum is the head quarter.
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by zaki2: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

The igbos are trying to tear this our lovely country in pieces, they never loved the country, so why acting like they care now?? Someone cant even hold a reasonable conversation with any of them without them getting emotional about it. They have turn a peaceful politcal campaign into a 'gbas gbos' ones with their 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' style of approach. Very disgusting! Irritating.

I will not have the time to waste in responding to all that your littered here with, but you see the bolded, it is the earnest prayer of every living Igboman, to leave Nigeria for Yorubas and others to enjoy. We once did it, but end up getting killed and dragged back to Nigeria.
We will love to be in a country that the likes of Peter Obi will compete based on competence not based on where he comes from.
God willing, that day and time will come.
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by toneroforever(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Just imagine what this one is saying. I feel no sympathy towards folks who want to plunge Nigeria deeper into mess by supporting Tinubu as if Buhari has not done enough damage already.
U guys are pathetic. Imagine getting paid to vote in someone who will destroy ur future.
Re: Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter by lhordspy: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
toneroforever:

Just imagine what this one is saying. I feel no sympathy towards folks who want to plunge Nigeria deeper into mess by supporting Tinubu as if Buhari has not done enough damage already.
U guys are pathetic. Imagine getting paid to vote in someone who will destroy ur future.

And who told you am getting paid for defending what i think is right?

Am at a site presently now supervising my workers. The joke is on you sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy Of Peter Obi Surfaces Online (almost Fulfilled) / APC Supporters Doctoring Videos To Make Peter Obi Look Dumb Like Tinubu / Why The Supreme Court Should Decisively Act On Tinubus Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.