Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) (64046 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Asake Hits The Club With Stefflon Don, Burna Boy’s Ex / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Winters23: 2:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, Some Nigga's have been low-key banging smelly pussy for years bro, na only when he cast you go know who be who grin

Shout out to all the niggas banging clean pussy yo!

grin
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Hifeylove: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Meanwhile Burna Boy is busy looking for Igboo and shayoo!!!!
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Women chasing solely for ur money isn't a great thing. They may not even like u bt doing it for the money. Money attracts all manners of golddiggers, snakes and desperate girls.

its cool and all bt I don't consider that an achievement.

that is the life of a KING. you attract even your enemies and they will all do whatever you want WHETHER THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT or they should get lost. you are still here talking about who likes you or not. Nobody is talking about that. and yes, at a certain stage in the life of a man, it is all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 3:38am On Sep 22, 2022
HolyMan12:
You go even dive enter her kpekus if she open for you.

Or are you gay?

your inability to read and understand is not my problem.
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by DonroxyII: 4:23am On Sep 22, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you marry a woman you did not disvirgin, you will regret coming to this life as smelly pvssy and pvssy infidelity will frustrate your life.
Marry a virgin and have peace.

Never marry a woman who has slept with another man, you're liable to train another man's child.

Don't ever have anything serious with a woman above 23; women get clumsier with age.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. It's better you suffer to get a virgin and have a peaceful home than to get a non virgin and suffer in your marriage
Senseless Ones No dey have Peaceful Homes Virgin or No Virgin tongue
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:00am On Sep 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

that is the life of a KING. you attract even your enemies and they will all do whatever you want WHETHER THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT or they should get lost. you are still here talking about who likes you or not. Nobody is talking about that. and yes, at a certain stage in the life of a man, it is all about the money.

Well when it comes to dating u need to be wise also. sleeping with ur enemy can be dangerous. Lol
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Nigerian bloggers,dem don drag WizKid ex tired,now na Burna boy ex.

Lol.. any small thing,na Burna boy ex now like say she no get name.
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
i dont know how simp rate girls as classy or sexy..put ur thing inside and see the allowance. to people like us sexy ,classy girls are decent girls or vigins...this olosho is gone u wont enjoy her body..waste of time and money. We move
Have u ever seen any Nigerian girl with dis shape of body?...do u know that this lady has a kid but she's still looking sexy and fit..no big postpartum belly unlike most women you see..

do u think Burna boy will ever date her if she ain't a snack?....Burna got taste,,he doesn't date anyhow girls and that should alone tell u that's she's damn good...
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Well when it comes to dating u need to be wise also. sleeping with ur enemy can be dangerous. Lol

there is no time i talked about love or dating concerning this matter?
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2022
superCleanworks:
all this for a man's attention.
and some men refuse to recognize that they are kings.
Please get money and be a King and watch how babes do all this wahala for your attention.
well said...!!
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

there is no time i talked about love or dating concerning this matter?

The topic itself is about love and dating bt I understand ur post is broader and I get ur point.
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2022
All they need is your attention, make use of it wisely...!!
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Winters23:

grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by jeromestarks: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
Senseless Ones No dey have Peaceful Homes Virgin or No Virgin tongue
You will train a virgin when she gets to you house but non virgins were already trained by street boys.
So tell me, which would you prefer?
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Neitan(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Ellasure: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Street wise fighter.

She is out to suck and finish whomever she could lay her hands on. She is not looking for a friend.

Outright enemy of man. Use and dump cargo.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Trigga001:
This one go lazy for bed ehn....

grin grin
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2022
AnthonyAk:
U can tell she's terrible in bed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by rumenase(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Midas01:
Like they used your mama and dumped her right?
only simps defend women
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by HolyMan12: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

your inability to read and understand is not my problem.
You inability not to know how to make a point is your misfortune cool
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
TANID:
100%
I be wan like this post but i see say the likes are equivalents to the reply cheesy
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by DonroxyII: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
jeromestarks:

You will train a virgin when she gets to you house but non virgins were already trained by street boys.
So tell me, which would you prefer?
What Gives You Assurance that the one you disvirgin no go carry your ponyon enter street laslas.... You have to train your IQ first before You can train Others ...

The same Public Penis fixed to a Public IQ in Your Head you used to torment all the Girls in your area is the same Public Penis You wanna use to Privatise a Private Pvssy grin .... You need Sense to be able to Do that tongue ... But if to Say na ya Dick dey Control Ya Head ... Gbam, You will be Gamed too ..... Except You become a Weyrey Husband tormenting Ihm Wife always Smelling Rat..

You will sweat and Have Higher BP ... You think say You Wise, Nature go show you say you no get Sense Except You Truly Get Sense grin
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Phckface: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you need an Instagram account that is highly engaging which has 5.2k+ followers active Nigerian followers.
Just chat me on WhatsApp ; 08034845013
or call me
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by TANID(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chingykay77:

I be wan like this post but i see say the likes are equivalents to the reply cheesy
cheesy so funny you really made my day

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Ricardosmechito: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ye ye oh
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by yad2eidi: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
superCleanworks:
all this for a man's attention.
and some men refuse to recognize that they are kings.
Please get money and be a King and watch how babes do all this wahala for your attention.
its a balanced world, men also go to the gym, try to get good cars, hustle so hard all for women's attention too
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
This girl is really missing Burna boy badly, its clearly shows allover her, with everything she's wearing written B on it,she sure do miss him alot
Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by ericmor: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Women na just to dey show body Dem sabi. Na air full their head. No sense! That's why men dey use am dump Dem anyhow

lol

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) by slim147(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Paxxcarl:
3. You don’t have a mother

I sure do have an amazing mother whom my father is so proud of and it proud of anyday anytime , you know how it is when you marry brand new? That's how my dad feels till today. So tell me about your LovePeddler mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.