Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday (4257 Views)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by frank14011991(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
ATIKU is very lucky this is happening after primaries had been concluded,the likes of ortom, ikpeazu, and making are senatorial candidate already or else them for decamp.kudos to dankwambo despite being from the north he is still standing for the truth

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by rusher14: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Uteghe:
See adult grandpas following Wike who is their intellectual inferior like flies following spoilt meat just because of Rivers money. The worst is Donald Duke. Who would have believed a supposed cerebral gentleman like Duke can become Wike's servitor.

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Spandau: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin grin

Worwor Kadoso!

That's a good combo!
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by IkalaiyeLOTO: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku is displaying all that obasanjo mentioned about him in his book cool

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by 1nice(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Look at all of them like betrayals on the move and conspirators against anything thing good coming to the southern part of Nigeria.

Look at wike the betrayal, somebody that claims he is a Igbo person but stabbing the igbos at the back and betraying the igbos with out mercy.

The same wike that says presidency will go the south east before the commencement of political parties Primary election in Nigeria and it is the same wike that was manipulated and use to stop the igbos from winning the Presidential Primary election in PDP party; to the essence that Peter Obi has to run away from PDP party because of the heat of wike.

Wike mother is a Yoruba person, and the yorubas politicians are playing intelligent mind game on wike to manipulate him to walk for the success of tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria, why they dumped wike as trash after tinubu is declared the President of Nigeria.
The same thing the yorubas did to rochas okorocha in APC the same they plan to do to wike.
Rochas okorocha a founding member of APC party was humiliated and disgrace like a common criminal in public and his international passport withheld while tinubu whom Nigeria people have evidence of corruption and drugs pushing against him, was untouchable and give Presidential pardon while rochas okorocha who is a Igbo person was harass to the highest level.

Wike will surely regrets working for the yorubas politicians because at the end this same yorubas politicians will show him no mercy and betrayal 1 treatment.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by EvangDrGeo: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:
When Wike and friends finally declare support for Tinubu, I will do a video to dance to the popular PH song “as e dey sweet us, e go dey pain dem” grin grin grin. And yes, I will show my fine face in the video for you all haters to see and be more pained.

I will dance and show my face when Tinubu makes nairaland better than it way is was since 2015
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by EvangDrGeo: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Isokiscool:
They should declare for peter obi

That's what will happen. Mark my words!
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by bcbones: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Uteghe:
See adult grandpas following Wike who is their intellectual inferior like flies following spoilt meat just because of Rivers money. The worst is Donald Duke. Who would have believed a supposed cerebral gentleman like Duke can become Wike's servitor.

That’s what I believe is called politics, but I don’t think u’ll find it in a dictionary

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by GamalNasser: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Donald Duke should be expelled from PDP..Well if they do anyhow , Jagaban will win and I will still prosper

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Gunayo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
A very good move. If Obi can't be President, then Tinubu should be. Power must come to South. Never will a Fulani succeed another useless Fulani.
Affliction shall not rise again the second time.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by toneroforever(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
When Wike and friends finally declare support for Tinubu, I will do a video to dance to the popular PH song “as e dey sweet us, e go dey pain dem” grin grin grin. And yes, I will show my fine face in the video for you all haters to see and be more pained.

Wike doesn't have much to offer when it comes to the presidential election. He is in this battle for his selfish interests & nothing more. The only person he can harm his chances is Atiku because of financial support. Wike already knows where the loyalty of the Rivers electorates lie. They r OBIdients. If he dares declare support for Tinubu they will come after him since they see Tinubu as the traitor that he is because of GEJ. There's also the Bode George factor,a strong Tinubu political enemy. I know Tinubu & his urchins are yet to understand the dynamics of this 2023 elections. It's simply a class war. Gone are the days of the political heavyweights having the final say. The PVCs of the masses and BVAS will send Tinubu to his political retirement. That's how they were making noise all over the place about having Buhari's northern block votes in the bag. Today what is playing out.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by DeadCountry: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Uteghe:
Same way all you fools followed the certificateless terrorist called Buhari in 2015/2019. Wike is a trained lawyer and well educated.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Uteghe(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
DeadCountry:

Same way all you fools followed the certificateless terrorist called Buhari in 2015/2019. Wike is a trained lawyer and well educated.
Where did he practice law? Even Wike will disagree with you.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by DeadCountry: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingthreat:
PDP should focus on Winning the North and North Central if they want to win. Forget about the SE and SS.
How many states are in the north? And why do you think a muslim candidate can win north central? Don't you see that most of the north-central governors are with Wike? Some of you are really daft.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by DeadCountry: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Uteghe:

Where did he practice law? Even Wike will disagree with you.
Agbado brain, ask google. It's so simple to find answers to your amla, agbado and cassava-laced question.
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by Chinonye2022(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
DeadCountry:

How many states are in the north? And why do you think a muslim candidate can win north central? Don't you see that most of the north-central governors are with Wike? Some of you are really daft.
who n who are with wike do you think governors can decide for the masses who to vote
Re: Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday by kingthreat(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
DeadCountry:

Ipob scums quick to call people daft. Disrespectful people. I know you have used that word for your parents too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nuclear-powered Electricity A Major Priority In GEJ’s Administration / David Mark And The Myth Of "Telephone Is Not For The Poor" / Wikileaks Exposed Secret Of Dangote Wealth,the Cabal And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.