Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

(Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again (1044 Views)

Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) / PDP: World Bank Report Exposes Buhari's Presidency, Apc's Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
For months, the apc and even pdp supporters who have searched and searched Peter Obi for a fault and couldnt find had settled with the narrative that he graduated with a Third Class Degree, while some even spread that he graduated with a Pass. And for months, many Nigerians has believed that to be so.

We have always advised Nigerians to independently verify any news from the camp of Apc. Lies, propaganda and ethnic division is their area of competence. Believe them at your own peril.

It has now been revealed that contrary to the lie they have been running with, Peter Obi graduated with a Second Class (Lower Division), not a third class nor even a Pass they've been parading.

We hope Nigerians are seeing the lies of the apc as they unfold. We do not expect them to put this news to be put on front page of Nairaland.

Meanwhile, the man has gone further since then to atttend:
• Lagos Business School, where he completed the Chief Executive Program.
•Harvard Business School, where he completed two major programs.
•The London School of Economics.
•Columbia Business School.
•The International Institute for Management Development where he received certificates in the Senior Executive Program and the Chief Executive Officer Program.
•Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University.
• Saïd Business School of Oxford University
• The Judge Business School of Cambridge University.

We now challenge the APC to make available the grade which their candidate graduated with. What their spokespersons always tell us is that he graduated with 'an equivalent of....' never mentioning what it is.

3 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
We will shame the devil's

6 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by HarlequinLekex: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Agbados and cassava liars,you don hear

6 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Emperormartin(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Now this one has been defeated they’ll look for another thing to de market him

4 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by dmill: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
From primary school to univerrity in chicago. Do you think is easy. Hey OP please dnt insult my grandpa, do you think he's your mate.

Tunumbu of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Peter will go to jail for forgery

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter will go to jail for forgery

Please, produce the pass or 3rd class result you guys so much talk about.

6 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is interesting... grin grin

very soon, dem go talk sey na tinubu gave am 2-2 result...

1 Like

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
plusfield:

Please, produce the pass or 3rd class result you guys so much talk about.

So you know more than the university lecturer of the school? angry
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
A philosopher? grin
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by javaguru: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
we only need Tinubu NEPA bill

1 Like

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

So you know more than the university lecturer of the school? angry

Yes, I do. I know the result as an empirical evidence. I have many degrees and not one of my lecturers know the grade I graduated with, unless I tell them. Talkless of almost 28years later.
Proof is available, not unconfirmed hearsay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
plusfield:

Yes, I do. I know the result as an empirical evidence. I have many degrees and not one of my lecturers know the grade I graduated with, unless I tell them. Talkless of almost 28years later.
Proof is available, not unconfirmed hearsay

Well why havent we seen any confirmation from UNN itself, just like chicago university did in Tinubu's case after we Nigerians made enquiry?

Why? Isnt that suspicious enough?
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Arysexy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Well why havent we seen any confirmation from UNN itself, just like chicago university did in Tinubu's case after we Nigerians made enquiry?

Why are you still waiting to request for the confirmation? At least to "expose Obi"

The trolling is dead on arrival

5 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Nope. The onus is on you to verify from unn, just like people sought to verify from Chicago state university and they issued a confirmation. So feel free to verify this.
Are you aware that Peter Obi said that since he declared for president, many of the schools he attended locally and abroad called him to state that they have been receiving barrage of calls and requests to verify his records. Now, if any of those results he parade had been dubious, all those people investigating would have run to town with their findings.
Isn't it suspicious that apc and all will seek confirmation about the credentials he parade and then go silent afterwards. What does that tell you

2 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Randy100: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

You can always Visit UNN and verify. Meanwhile, this is his discharge certificate

2 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Randy100:

You can always Visit UNN and verify. Meanwhile, this is his discharge certificate

You dont get this, do you??

We are not saying he never went to school or he never got a certificate.

What we are saying is that he is a 3rd class graduate not second class like stated on the forge certificate he posted online.

We have proves from lecturers
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
plusfield:

Nope. The onus is on you to verify from unn, just like people sought to verify from Chicago state university and they issued a confirmation. So feel free to verify this.
Are you aware that Peter Obi said that since he declared for president, many of the schools he attended locally and abroad called him to state that they have been receiving barrage of calls and requests to verify his records. Now, if any of those results he parade had been dubious, all those people investigating would have run to town with their findings.
Isn't it suspicious that apc and all will seek confirmation about the credentials he parade and then go silent afterwards. What does that tell you

So why cant they just confirm the results for chritsake, is it so hard to do. Chicago university did it. A simple confirmation letter to the press will settle this whole thing.

Not like his results matter to me, i believe a good leader doesnt even need to go to school. But i hate lies. And forging of result is a gross misconduct.

I will be please to attend his court hearing when he is finally been prosecute
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Randy100: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

You dont get this, do you??

We are not saying he never went to school or he never got a certificate.

What we are saying is that he is a 3rd class graduate not second class like stated on the forge certificate he posted online.

We have proves from lecturers
I am still saying that you can still verify the grade from UNN. I went to UNN too, there is always a brochure yearly for graduating student. The brochure contains grade too. Take a trip to UNN and you will be able to pin him down, I will love that.

4 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by lhordspy: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Randy100:

I am still saying that you can still verify the grade from UNN. I went to UNN too, there is always a brochure yearly for graduating student. The brochure contains grade too. Take a trip to UNN and you will be able to pin him down, I will love that.

Yes sir, like i stated. I don't give a damn. I just hate lying liars.
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Randy100: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Same too. Prove that he is lying so that we can shame him. I will be glad to do.

5 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by olisaEze(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Now who’s the liar?? grin

If you really hate "lying liars" as you have said, you’d be pissed at those that deceived you into believing Obi, as disciplined as he is, would have graduated from school with a third class. That shadows can come out at noon doesn’t mean that darkness can pass itself off as light. You can’t hate liars and still be supporting a man running for office with a dead girl’s name!

3 Likes

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by christistruth01: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where is the university Registrar Stamp?

This is not Authentic
Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
christistruth01:
Where is the university Registrar Stamp?

This is not Authentic

We use seal. Even mine from the same school doesnt use stamp but seal and if I upload mine here, you wont see it, unless by examining the physical copy.
Anyway, you are free to write to unn to veryify it.
In simple words; 'Go and Verify'

1 Like

Re: (Picture) See Peter Obi's Degree. Apc Lies Have Been Busted again by christistruth01: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:

We use seal. Even mine from the same school doesnt use stamp but seal and if I upload mine here, you wont see it, unless by examining the physical copy.
Anyway, you are free to write to unn to veryify it.
In simple words; 'Go and Verify'

But the Seal is not on it either
Seals show up in Photocopies

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Was Lowest In Poverty Under Peter in 2013 according to NBS (photos) / Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? / Peter Obi Is The Real City Boy. See Massive Crowd Adore Him In Tinubu's Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.