Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Transfer Money Around The World. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Transfer Money Around The World. (158 Views)

Check Out Th Facebook Like Platform We Creatd Where U Can Transfer Money To Pals / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To A Western Union Debit Card / How Do I Transfer Money From Paypal To My Nigeria Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Money Around The World. by AdamBosnark: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can I transfer money around the world? To pay for the services of various companies, as well as to pay for goods from suppliers and so on. Not to constantly transfer money to the currency I need and not to spend money on commissions and to transfer money to another currency.
Re: Transfer Money Around The World. by Bublens: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can I transfer money around the world? To pay for the services of various companies, as well as to pay for goods from suppliers and so on. Not to constantly transfer money to the currency I need and not to spend money on commissions and to transfer money to another currency.
Re: Transfer Money Around The World. by AdamBosnark: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
How much do you lose to transfer money from one currency to another and what is your commission for international transfers?
Re: Transfer Money Around The World. by Bublens: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
I do not lose a cent on the transfer of dollars to another currency, all this is done automatically and at favorable rates, you do not pay any commission for it. The fee for outgoing payments is 0.15%, for incoming 0.10%. This is a small commission, here is a service which allows online money transfer worldwide. It was recommended to me by one of my partners, whom I know for a long time. I trust this service, in 4 months of use it has never let me down.
Re: Transfer Money Around The World. by Zidoh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bublens:
I do not lose a cent on the transfer of dollars to another currency, all this is done automatically and at favorable rates, you do not pay any commission for it. The fee for outgoing payments is 0.15%, for incoming 0.10%. This is a small commission, here is a service which allows online money transfer worldwide. It was recommended to me by one of my partners, whom I know for a long time. I trust this service, in 4 months of use it has never let me down.
Can we have your contact?
Re: Transfer Money Around The World. by Zidoh(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
At Zidoh Exchange Enterprises we also buy all type of funds(e-currency) PayPal, Payoneer, Transfer wise, Movo funds , Skrill funds , Perfect money , Revolt and all other at good rate . Kindly chat us via WhatsApp on 08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Job Or A Website Project As A Full Stack Web Developer / How Sallsoffy Technologies Ltd Is Changing Nigeria’s Cyber Security Sector. / Rate My Little Laravel News Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.