Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates (656 Views)

Edo 2024: INEC Publishes Final List Of Candidates / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Janiewinkle: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
The Presidential candidate of the labor party, Peter Obi, through his adviser and aide, Oseloka Obaze, has published his university and NYSC certificates.

According to him, this publication became necessary not just to "appease mischief makers, but to clear all doubts among all men and women of goodwill who are genuinely concerned."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by ninoha: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I thought they said he has many degrees
Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by incandescentena: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
This guy above is having a serious Afternoon-nightmare just by just seeing Obis certificates

His preferred candidate should make public their certificates if they have any.....even if na NEPA OR HOSPITAL BILL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by PresidObi: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very honest man, I love this man for his integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by incandescentena: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
ninoha:

Shattap

First thing First......Tinubu, Atiku should publish theirs let Nigerians see o

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Urheadmaster(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:
Very honest man, I love this man for his integrity.

Unlike Tinubu who's integrity is to be urinating on his pants and sleeping up and down wherever he goes tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Anigreat: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
shocked

Let Tinubu show us his primary school and secondary school. If urination was easy, hen would've been urinating. It's not all about to shout it's my turn ,it's my turn, show us what you got to qualify you for this turn you're shouting up and down. Fóolish Idiotic man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Janiewinkle: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
ninoha:

He has shown proof of the certificates he submitted to INEC. That doesn't mean there isn't more. Let the other candidates show their certificates too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by tuzeriouz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
ninoha:
Ofcourse he has. 1st degree is one the many degrees.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Nightwolf1: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Peter Obi is constantly "planking" Tinubu with 2 by 2 mahogany wood. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Givemehope(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ok. Seen
Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by christejames(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Verified!

Can we now talk about that of Tinubu? His NYSC cert?... The man's life is just like his certificate; CONTROVERSIAL!

May the love of devil visit APC and its supporters. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Mrfixitt(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Peter Obi is as transparent as clean water. Tinubu is a vagabond that should never near Aso rock else Nigeria is doomed

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
It has been confirmed that they are forged
Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Go and verify.

APC urchins Propaganda debunked and killed permanently

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by chidexleo: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
How more transparent do we want.
Obi is the man we need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by chidexleo: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
When you talk about honesty and integrity give it to OBi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Publishes University And NYSC Certificates by Ever8090: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
E be like say Tinubu no get...

(1) (Reply)

Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / Obedients One Million Man Match In Agbor / Bayelsa State Government Gives 2 Cups Of Rice And Beans To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.