Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,437 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

"I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect (321 Views)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect by zaza1955: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
The Nasarawa State police command have arrested a 21-year-old man identified as Usman Danladi also known as murderer for chopping off the wrist of another man in Auta Balefi of Karu LGA, Nasarawa State.

In a statement released by DSP Rahman Nansel, the police public relations officer of Nasarawa State police command, the suspect confessed to the crime saying he did it because the victim assaulted his girlfriend.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/09/21/i-chopped-off-his-wrist-for-beating-my-girlfriend/

Re: "I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect by Shalommy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chaii... Aboki and pussy na 5&6. cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect by Givemehope(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
That hand though
Re: "I Chopped Off His Hand For Beating My Girlfriend" - Suspect by mysticwarrior(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
That was foolish boy, now you are going to jail and she is going to run into the arms another man.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 2 Men Trying To Smuggle Marijuana Inside Golden Morn Cereal / APOSTLE Suleman Alive! Speaks After Seven Aides Killed In Gun Attacks (WATCH VID / You’re Quick To Complain About Police Brutality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.