Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Get Virtual Dollar Card To Verify Wise (20$) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Virtual Dollar Card To Verify Wise (20$) (375 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Virtual Dollar Card To Verify Wise (20$) by Naptlion: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello there,

I would like to know if anyone has an idea on how to create a dollar card so I can verify my wise account

Since barter(flutterwave) doesn't work for now

Please I would like to know your ideas,advice and opinions
Re: How To Get Virtual Dollar Card To Verify Wise (20$) by slimwezzy: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Naptlion:
Hello there,

I would like to know if anyone has an idea on how to create a dollar card so I can verify my wise account

Since barter(flutterwave) doesn't work for now

Please I would like to know your ideas,advice and opinions

Try chipper card
Re: How To Get Virtual Dollar Card To Verify Wise (20$) by macphilip: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Barter, chipper card, Africard, Nigeria bank dollar card does not work for wise 20usd verification.

Sowget will assist you to verify your Wise (TransferWise) Account in Nigeria
Use our SPECIAL DOLLAR CARD to make the 20 USD initial deposit on Wise.
contact us on telegram: @sowget_chat

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment Website And Online Dating Website Available For Sale With Scr / 31tonnes Of Lepidolite Lithium Ore Available Oshodi / Arbitrage Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.