Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp (1100 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by treesun: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Following the decision of Governor Nyesom Wike’s camp to pull out of the campaign council of the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, the former Vice President has said that he cannot force Dr Iyorchia Ayu to resign as the party National Chairman.

Daily Independent had earlier reported that the group loyal to Rivers State Governor after a marathon meeting held in Wike’s residence in Port-Harcourt resolved to pull out of Atiku’s campaign if Ayu do not resign as the party chair.

Reacting to the development, Atiku in a statement titled, “On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman” said that Senator Ayu can resign from office on a personal ground, not by anyone’s decision..

He said, “On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman, however, I must reiterate what I have said severally in public and in private; the decision for Dr Iyorchia Ayu to resign from office is personal to Dr Ayu and, neither I nor anyone else can make that decision for him.”

https://independent.ng/i-cant-force-ayu-to-resign-atiku-replies-wikes-camp/
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Corridon: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
God works in a mysterious ways. Peter Obi is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Thinkfree(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
You don't need to force him to, just allow wike to go and leave you guys alone.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by oyin44: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Meaning that the ball is rolling to tinubu net

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Laggafin: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's official now.. Peter Obi is President

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by doggedfighter(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
oyin44:

Never !

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by oyin44: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Never !
accept it in a good fate.. angry

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by mbaboy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike cannot remove Secondus and also remove Ayu
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by treesun: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
mbaboy:
Wike cannot remove Secondus and also remove Ayu
Wicked Wike!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by rolams(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thinkfree:
You don't need to force him to, just allow wike to go and leave you guys alone.

Are they holding/stopping him? No.
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Soulsymbol99: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
rolams:

Are they holding/stopping him? No.

No mind the man.

Presidential candidate - north
Party chairman - north
DG champaign - north
Where is the equity?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by StormpyBee: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
angry
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Fkmodhi: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice movie continuation on Friday...
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by highchief1: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
treesun:
Following the decision of Governor Nyesom Wike’s camp to pull out of the campaign council of the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, the former Vice President has said that he cannot force Dr Iyorchia Ayu to resign as the party National Chairman.

Daily Independent had earlier reported that the group loyal to Rivers State Governor after a marathon meeting held in Wike’s residence in Port-Harcourt resolved to pull out of Atiku’s campaign if Ayu do not resign as the party chair.

Reacting to the development, Atiku in a statement titled, “On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman” said that Senator Ayu can resign from office on a personal ground, not by anyone’s decision..

He said, “On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman, however, I must reiterate what I have said severally in public and in private; the decision for Dr Iyorchia Ayu to resign from office is personal to Dr Ayu and, neither I nor anyone else can make that decision for him.”

https://independent.ng/i-cant-force-ayu-to-resign-atiku-replies-wikes-camp/
no problem sir he will force u back to Cameroon
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by treesun: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
highchief1:
no problem sir he will force u back to Cameroon

Are you sure!
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by treesun: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Constitution is supreme!
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Penguin2: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
oyin44:

Dream on
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by oyin44: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Dream on
you ... keep fooling urself
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by treesun: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
oyin44:
you ... keep fooling urself
Ala!
Re: I Can’t Force Ayu To Resign, Atiku Replies Wike’s Camp by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022

(1)

UK, US Citizens Seen Flying Out Of Nigeria Following Terror Alert / Women For Bola Tinubu At Gwiwa Ward, Gwiwa LG, Jigawa State. / Picture: Atiku Was Watching Arsenal Game During Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.