Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. (360 Views)

US Weapons For Ukraine May End Up In Unintended Hands / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by Goodmarlian: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Russia is about to conduct a referendum on the already occupied separatists region of eastern Ukraine to declare the regions as a part of the Russian federation,once the result of the referendum is out if the majority votes goes to Russia side (which is likely) that means the territory is officially declared Russian territory.
Remember Putin said earlier as the war began that Russia will use nukes if its sovereignty is threatened,I forsee Putin making an announcement soon declaring the region Russ ian territory and threatening to use nukes on any foreign intruder this might force the already exhausted Ukrainian forces to retreat from the territories out of fear of deadly weapons,they might just take what they have and leave.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
They can all go fvck themselves silly. Fvck the whiteman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let's see o

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by shogsman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Russia is about to conduct a referendum on the already occupied separatists region of eastern Ukraine to declare the regions as a part of the Russian federation,once the result of the referendum is out if the majority votes goes to Russia side (which is likely) that means the territory is officially declared Russian territory.
Remember Putin said earlier as the war began that Russia will use nukes if its sovereignty is threatened,I forsee Putin making an announcement soon declaring the region Russ ian territory and threatening to use nukes on any foreign intruder this might force the already exhausted Ukrainian forces to retreat from the territories out of fear of deadly weapons,they might just take what they have and leave.

My brother a referendum means, it's an all out war between Ukraine and Russia,if you think Ukraine has a chance against Russia in an all out war because of some old ass equipment they get from NATO then you're in for a very rude awakening o.

To put it into perspective Russia is going to be fighting with 100 times the resources they're using now, which includes over 5,000 fighter jets, 30,000 thanks,70 submarines,over 600 nuclear powered warships,3.5million soliders, hundreds of thousands millitarily of millitary vehicle,tens of millions of missiles, hypersonic missiles, tactical missiles,tens of thousands of kamakaze drones,over 10,000 tactical nukes,6,000 actual nukes and a whole lot more.
If you think Ukraine will survive that ,go and report in the closest mental health clinic grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by Ekejoestar(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

My brother a referendum means, it's an all out war between Ukraine and Russia,if you think Ukraine has a chance against Russia in an all out war because of some old ass equipment they get from NATO then you're in for a very rude awakening o.

To put it into perspective Russia is going to be fighting with 100 times the resources they're using now, which includes over 5,000 fighter jets, 30,000 thanks,70 submarines,over 600 nuclear powered warships,3.5million soliders, hundreds of thousands millitarily of millitary vehicle,tens of millions of missiles, hypersonic missiles, tactical missiles,tens of thousands of kamakaze drones,over 10,000 tactical nukes,6,000 actual nukes and a whole lot more.
If you think Ukraine will survive that ,go and report in the closest mental health clinic grin grin grin

That's just the fact BTW Ukraine was never fighting Russia because their strength no reach, this is proxy war by the west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: The War In Ukraine may Soon Be Over. by Dvdpity: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
They can all go fvck themselves silly. Fvck the whiteman

Hahahaha. I understand your pains man.

(1) (Reply)

UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman Resigns / Pro-Life Republicans Capture House From Nancy Pelosi, Pro-abortion Democrats / 25 Leaders Responsible For The Worst Genocides Ever Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.