Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? (381 Views)

Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by Naijatask: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good evening guys.

Please can someone recommend the best bank for online transactions for me?

I'm currently banking with GT bank, and I was told that I'll have to bring 2 guarantors who have a current account with GT bank before the dollar account can be opened for me.

Is this scenario the same with other banks? Or is it just GT bank?.

Anyway, I'll be glad if someone could refer a bank to me, which has less rigour of opening a dollar account.

Or if possible, an app where I can get a usable virtual card for my international transactions.
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by FairValue(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Access bank would open a dollar savings account for you without guarantor. For dollar virtual card, use chipper cash.
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by Krak(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
FairValue:
Access bank would open a dollar savings account for you without guarantor. For dollar virtual card, use chipper cash.

This is not correct.
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by Naijatask: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
FairValue:

Thank you, I'll try them out
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by FairValue(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Krak:

This is not correct.

You have any evidence to back up your claim?
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by Krak(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
FairValue:

You have any evidence to back up your claim?

I was in Access Bank last week to open a Savings account and a Domiciliary Account. No bank will open A Domiciliary Account for you without sureties.
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by FairValue(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Krak:

I was in Access Bank last week to open a Savings account and a Domiciliary Account. No bank will open A Domiciliary Account for you without sureties.
If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's not done.
Re: What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
FairValue:

If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's not done.

There's no such thing as "If it does not work for him it will work for another person" as far as opening an account in a bank i concerned

All banks in Nigeria use the same KYC template which was issued by the CBN and which they are mandated to abide by, any banks that goes against it repeatedly will be fined heavily by the CBN!

(1) (Reply)

Private Car Hire (female Driver) / 4bedroom @ Ajah Lekki. ₦95m. Pls Call Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / A Dollar Over 800, APC Took Over A Country They Had No Idea Of Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.