Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others (17670 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Ela06: 12:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Abdul05:
pdp party members are vegabonds ,rogues and sons of beggars... grin

These were the people that messed up the country in the first place... grin

You are not normal..
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Yankee101: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2022
If he resigns they’ll demand for more
Atiku is not stupid
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 1:20am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
So Wike is still at loggerheads with the national leadership of PDP, Makinde should be circumspect while supporting Wike, he's still seeking re-election

Meanwhile the labour party keeps growing stronger as the crisis continue rocking PDP and APC

I do not hold brief for Wike, but we need to begin to play politics of honour in this country, where people are held accountable to their words, both in leadership amongs themselves and leadership to the people via good electoral laws that gives power to Nigerians to vote wrong leaders out, fear of not being able to manipulate the system is the only way our leaders can sit up.

Amongs themselves, leaders can't continue to make promises and go back on them because they feel, "we go share money give them to cover the matter" stand by the right thing no matter what.

That the truth is coming from a supposed dishonest person does not make it a lie, the truth is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2022
dam2000:
Ayu is going nowhere wike can't turn himself to god

I hear you, it's only Wike you see...some of you don't understand this matter is beyond Wike, it's about fairness and honesty, this is the same crap APC did in picking their vice presidential candidate...believing everybody who does not like it can go to hell, we can all see how that is working for them amongs certain groups in the country.

We will know wether the other 4 governors don't have sense, in any case...a lot of southern electorates were already tilting away from PDP APC, this only helps make it faster, the south has always been the traditional stronghold of PDP at the presidential level. Make dem continue, we dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by 9jahotblog: 2:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Which clueless Southwest forum that’s not known, when the campaign starts, you will surely see how the masses will rejects all these unknown south west forum. They will all be disgrace and shamed when the campaign starts fully. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. It’s the electorates that decides who they want and not the clueless attention seekers looking for what they will chop . They are just bunch of clueless selfish forum. Ayu has come to stay.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by 9jahotblog: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

I hear you, it's only Wike you see...some of you don't understand this matter is beyond Wike, it's about fairness and honesty, this is the same crap APC did in picking their vice presidential candidate...believing everybody who does not like it can go to hell, we can all see how that is working for them amongs certain groups in the country.

We will know wether the other 4 governors don't have sense, in any case...a lot of southern electorates were already tilting away from PDP APC, this only helps make it faster, the south has always been the traditional stronghold of PDP at the presidential level. Make dem continue, we dey observe.
when the campaign fully starts next week, you will see how the electorates will reject Wike and his selfish set of camp. You gave this people attention and they continue to wail on the media. Wike will continue to wail till he handover power on may 29th, 2023. What’s the end of Ameachi now. Wike never learn from Ameachi failures. Wike will learn in hard way.

1 Like

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 2:30am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
when the campaign fully starts next week, you will see how the electorates will reject Wike and his selfish set of camp. You gave this people attention and they continue to wail on the media. Wike will continue to wail till he handover power on may 29th, 2023. What’s the end of Ameachi now. Wike never learn from Ameachi failures. Wike will learn in hard way.

Which electorates please? Just to be sure, you mean the southern electorates? south east and south south electorates? abi the southern electorates? Abi middle belt electorates? lol...we will see about that.

The Wike dude and his group have not even thrown their weight around anybody yet but underestimate the pulling out of 5 governors governing states whose electorates PDP had already started loosing even with these guys backing them at your peril....

With these governor's now remaining silent or working against them lol, like I said we will see.

Lastly Wike and Ameachi are different...Ameachi clearly went against the popular candidate in his region, same thing happened to Akpabio of Akwa ibom...this is not the case with Wike, Atiku is not the popular and preferred candidate in the Rivers state, or even the south South for that matter...will not argue this fact with anybody, we go meet for field on election Day and we will know after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by 9jahotblog: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

Which electorates please? Just to be sure, you mean the southern electorates? south east and south south electorates? abi the southern electorates? Abi middle belt electorates? lol...we will see about that.

The Wike dude and his group have not even thrown their weight around anybody yet but underestimate the pulling out of 5 governors governing states whose electorates PDP had already started loosing even with these guys backing them at your peril....

With these governor's now remaining silent or working against them lol, like I said we will see.

Lastly Wike and Ameachi are different...Ameachi clearly went against the popular candidate in his region, same thing happened to Akpabio of Akwa ibom...this is not the case with Wike, Atiku is not the popular and preferred candidate in the Rivers state, or even the south South for that matter...will not argue this fact with anybody, we go meet for field on election Day and we will know after the elections.
it’s the electorates that decides who they want. Ekiti State and Osun State governorship election templates has said it all. Wike is a clueless attention seeker. 5 governors my foots. Oya name them now. Funny enough the likes of ortom, ikpeazu , Makinde are going to the senates and second term bid of makinde under the Pdp party. So tell me how they will allow Pdp to fail in their domain. It is when you see the electorates that are rooting up for Atiku/Okowa ticket that you will see that Wike and his failed camp are just wailers and attention seeking camp. No one will follow them and their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by techWriter3: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2022
May God persist to dispersal all of you, both APC and PDP
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Chinonye2022(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

which four governors wait till campaign starts u wil know those who are with wike mind u makinde is Atikulated already he's seeking reelection
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by natnoble(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2022
What's is really special about party chairmanship? Instead of them to have been properly united for presidential candidate of southern extraction, the agreed to throw the position open before the primary. After the primary election some one else won and they are still bitter.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by chrisxxx(m): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2022
dam2000:
Ayu is going nowhere wike can't turn himself to god
Any day you ask for equity, justice and fairness may you be seen and judged as u judged Wike. Amen
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Richpet85: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2022
What is happening in PDP is indication that North does not have any regard to the South. Also a prove that Atiku Abubakar believes that with Southerner as Chairman of the Party his chances of winning Presidential election is slim.
It is time all Southern Politicians should wake up and understand that North in general, by that i mean the Fulani has a hatch concrete plan to return to sit of power. It is not about Governor Wike or any other southern politicians. It is game plan by the Northern Fulani Politician. They knew their plan would not work if a southerner is made PDP chairman. We should always not forget history especially as it concern our political life and wellbeing. This was same master plan exbited by the Northern Fulani during Jonathan regime which was achieved using PDP chairman then Muazu. The Fulanis in conjunction with Party chairman sold out Jonathan and ensure he lost election completely.
Take or leave it, Ayu will never resign for any southern Party Chairman because Northern Fulani cannot trust any southerner to achieve their ground plan. If the trend continue unbated before December this year there will be total collapse of APC Northern Fulani decamping to PDP in support of Atiku for actualisation of their ground plan.
I am not politician or rather wishes to be one in future until Nigerians get it right. But I hope my Southern brothers will open their eyes with this great conspiracies from the North most especially Northern Fulanis.
They want to retain power at all cost, Fulanis can't trust igbo man with power or rather Tinubu because Jagaban is not willing to do their will once he clinches over the sit of power.
The entire conspiracy is obvious but only Governor Wike understood this from the beginning. So I urge every Southerners to open their eyes and vote wisely and ensure Northern Fulani is not returned to sit of Power.
I submit my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
This is the 2023 presidential election result:

1. Peter Obi - Winner

2. Atiku Abubakar - 2nd position

3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu - 3rd position

4. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 4th position

PDP can't beat APC at the poll, na LP go come first?

what are you Igbo now smoking lately grin
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Gentlechika(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Abdul05:
pdp party members are vegabonds ,rogues and sons of beggars... grin

These were the people that messed up the country in the first place... grin
then buhari gave us the sucker punch.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by LegacyB: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

1. Peter Obi - Winner

If wishes were horses...........
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by tyinfinity: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
2023 presidential election result
1st Bola Ahmed Tinubu 89%
2nd Atiku Abubakar. 5%
3rd Rabiu kwakwanso. 4%
4th peter obi 2%
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Chinonye2022:
which four governors wait till campaign starts u wil know those who are with wike mind u makinde is Atikulated already he's seeking reelection

If you actually think electorates in my region will be voting because of Wike or Atiku, you are solely mistaken... although in rivers, Wike is a grassroot man and the people that do support him cannot be pushed aside.

And concerning Makinde, was Atiku the president when he won his first term? Or did Atiku have any influence on his winning?...

Voting in 2023 will be very different, it will be first based on individual competence, then ethnicity and religion and not party loyalty for a lot of people especially at the presidencial level, So you will have a lot of people voting their regular party at the state levels but a different party at the presidency, at least that is what I am doing.

That been said, what is happening is even pushing the people away from Atiku so don't be under the illusion that Atiku will score huge votes from these areas, Rivers has always given PDP the highest votes in the south...Atiku can kiss them goodbye. There is already a bias along regional lines sadly.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VTJN(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

1. Peter Obi - Winner

The person you gave the second and third position will win the election and succeed Buhari
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
it’s the electorates that decides who they want. Ekiti State and Osun State governorship election templates has said it all. Wike is a clueless attention seeker. 5 governors my foots. Oya name them now. Funny enough the likes of ortom, ikpeazu , Makinde are going to the senates and second term bid of makinde under the Pdp party. So tell me how they will allow Pdp to fail in their domain. It is when you see the electorates that are rooting up for Atiku/Okowa ticket that you will see that Wike and his failed camp are just wailers and attention seeking camp. No one will follow them and their selfish interests.

Lol...a lot of you don't know what will hit PDP at the presidential level especially in the southern region and the power play among themselves is making things worse, you seem to think those rooting for others party's in the south just fell from the sky or were born and registered within the past months.

I am a strong PDP man and have voted PDP from 1999 till date, I voted Atiku in 2019 so I am a stakeholder....

I will still vote PDP in my state at all levels but another party for presidency, I am assuming you get where I am going to, votes next year especially at the presidencial level will be determined by individual competence first then ethnicity and religion and not loyalty to party.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by 9jahotblog: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...a lot of you don't know what will hit PDP at the presidential level especially in the southern region and the power play among themselves is making things worse, you seem to think those rooting for others party's in the south just fell from the sky or were born and registered within the past months.

I am a strong PDP man and have voted PDP from 1999 till date, I voted Atiku in 2019 so I am a stakeholder....

I will still vote PDP in my state at all levels but another party for presidency, I am assuming you get where I am going to, votes next year especially at the presidencial level will be determined by individual competence first then ethnicity and religion and not loyalty to party.
All the Pdp states chairmen in all the 6 SW states have passed votes of confidence on Ayu, infact they give him more support in Pdp. The states chairmen has the structures in their various states. This structures are what the governors are backing on. I repeat no individual is bigger than any party. The party is supreme than individual that want to involve in politics. Wike and his camp are never bigger than any party and let me tell you here, most of them are bigger in Nigeria politics today cos’ they contests under Pdp . So tell me here that they are strong is what I don’t understand here. As far as Pdp is concerned, Atiku is the presidential candidate of Pdp and Ayu is the national chairman of Pdp. Ekiti state defeat where Makinde and Wike doesn’t come for rallies and campaigns in all the 16 local governments of Ekiti State have thought Pdp stakeholders at the state level and also at the national level. Such mistakes will ever repeat it again. Wike should do his worst, he will be disgrace and shamed in the poll. Where’s the clueless empty chest beating Fayose today. In southwest politics, Fayose has been relegated backward and he will continue to be rejected cos’ of his egocentric lifestyle in Ekiti State politics. Pdp learnt well from Fayose failures that’s why the mistakes was rejected and dealt with in Osun State governorship Election. That’s why Pdp flagbearer and the governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won the July 16th governorship Election convincely. Pdp will win 5 out of 6 states in the south west region for Atiku in February 25th, 2023. Everyone is only waiting for the presidential campaigns when it will fully starts next week. To hell with Wike and his clueless camp. They aren’t God and can never be God. Those that took them as thin god are the ones Wike will disgrace like Fayose and his cronies. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Congratulations to the best team in advance.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
All the Pdp states chairmen in all the 6 SW states have passed votes of confidence on Ayu, infact they give him more support in Pdp. The states chairmen has the structures in their various states. This structures are what the governors are backing on. I repeat no individual is bigger than any party. The party is supreme than individual that want to involve in politics. Wike and his camp are never bigger than any party and let me tell you here, most of them are bigger in Nigeria politics today cos’ they contests under Pdp . So tell me here that they are strong is what I don’t understand here. As far as Pdp is concerned, Atiku is the presidential candidate of Pdp and Ayu is the national chairman of Pdp. Ekiti state defeat where Makinde and Wike doesn’t come for rallies and campaigns in all the 16 local governments of Ekiti State have thought Pdp stakeholders at the state level and also at the national level. Such mistakes will ever repeat it again. Wike should do his worst, he will be disgrace and shamed in the poll. Where’s the clueless empty chest beating Fayose today. In southwest politics, Fayose has been relegated backward and he will continue to be rejected cos’ of his egocentric lifestyle in Ekiti State politics. Pdp learnt well from Fayose failures that’s why the mistakes was rejected and dealt with in Osun State governorship Election. That’s why Pdp flagbearer and the governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke won the July 16th governorship Election convincely. Pdp will win 5 out of 6 states in the south west region for Atiku in February 25th, 2023. Everyone is only waiting for the presidential campaigns when it will fully starts next week. To hell with Wike and his clueless camp. They aren’t God and can never be God. Those that took them as thin god are the ones Wike will disgrace like Fayose and his cronies. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Congratulations to the best team in advance.

And we are back to this structure talk, let's see if it is a state chairman that will tell me or other people who are tired of the status quo who to vote, since it is the state chairmen feeding them...Nigerians are wiser. Abi the PDP state chairmen were dead in 2019?, Like you said, may the best man win. But in Atiku's case the man that can bribe the most people....
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Simplythebest: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2022
What that is happening to Atiku now is called karma. The same thing he did Jonathan in 2014 is what is happening to him now.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by 9jahotblog: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

And we are back to this structure talk, let's see if it is a state chairman that will tell me or other people who are tired of the status quo who to vote, since it is the state chairmen feeding them...Nigerians are wiser. Abi the PDP state chairmen were dead in 2019?, Like you said, may the best man win. But in Atiku's case the man that can bribe the most people....
you have no point here, I’ve burst you to the corner. Atiku/Okowa time has come to lead the Country to the greater heights. To hell with Wike and his clueless camp of failures. Even Wike will be shocked at the support the electorates has for Atiku and presidential bid. Atiku time has come. You can never stop a destined man that his time to lead and govern has come. In south west states, the electorates will disgrace Tinubu and his cronies in the presidential election. Nigerians says no to Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of APC.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by adekolaelect(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

1. Peter Obi - Winner

this is the final result from an emotional control political analysis.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Jaysnowkid: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
A call for justice is a just course
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by Ekemax: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2022
I think you dont have a father hence your bitterness for those that have.
You can ask ur mum if she still remembers the last guy before ur conception
LajaLaba:
Direct the question to your papa
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by LajaLaba: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Ekemax:
I think you dont have a father hence your bitterness for those that have.
You can ask ur mum if she still remembers the last guy before ur conception
Cry no more!my bad!going that papa is extremely low
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by kaey10(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

Nothing like fairness. it's because Wike lost the primary and Atiku didn't pick him as his running mate. Wike is the one instigating the southern Governor against Atiku. Atiku has done nothing wrong.
Re: Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others by VERDA: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
you have no point here, I’ve burst you to the corner. Atiku/Okowa time has come to lead the Country to the greater heights. To hell with Wike and his clueless camp of failures. Even Wike will be shocked at the support the electorates has for Atiku and presidential bid. Atiku time has come. You can never stop a destined man that his time to lead and govern has come. In south west states, the electorates will disgrace Tinubu and his cronies in the presidential election. Nigerians says no to Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of APC.

You are not even making sense...box me to which corner?, Am I the electorates that will vote?, Is it not just one vote you have?, Are you God to proclaim Atiku has won already? Are you God to determine whether you, I or any of the people you are supporting will be alive by election period? No be only box me in a corner.

The same Atiku abandoned the PDP in 2014 claiming it was the turn of the north and the PDP lost... And he ran away to Dubai

The same Atiku came back in 2019 after his betrayal of the party and one way or the other all party faithful agreed to zone the position to the north without issues and worked very hard for his emergence yet he lost. After loosing he ran to Dubai and others managed to hold the party together.

You come back from your usual holiday in 2022 and for some reason ensured zoning that would have rightly been to the south was ignored based on moral grounds as opposed to party constitution, even chairmanship was given to the north on the premise that if a northern candidate emerges, the chairman will automatically resign and it comes south, the chairman himself agreed to this... I blame the southern leaders for not insisting on zoning to the south.

They were fine with jettisoning the constitution when it came to zoning when it favoured them but now it does not favour them, everyone is shouting constitution.

You guys can decide to continue being shamelessly deceitful and cunning but we will see the outcome of that.

You seem to be under the illusion that only PDP and APC exist, APC made a huge mistake with mismanaging the country's religious diversity.
PDP also made a huge mistake with mismanaging the country's Zoning rules...

Maybe it's God causing confusion in both major party's midst and hardening their hearts against reconciliation for a surprise. Make we dey observe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike And Ikpeazu Join Ortom In Enugu For G5 PDP Governors Meeting / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.