Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport (7367 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Cost Of Ecowas Passport Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is there a difference between two passport? Pls it's confusing.
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by pearlforlife(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
As the name implies,ECOWAS PPT is only applicable within our ecowas region

Intl ppt is for the world generally
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Evidenx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Is there a difference between two passport? Pls it's confusing.
Oga Ecowas is used to travel our west Africa countries while international is for travelling Outside beyond west Africa(international as the name implies)...but as time went on,Ecowas was now the only passport issued to us. So now ECOWAS PASSPORT IS OUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, YOU CAN USE IT TO TRAVEL TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are their cover same?
pearlforlife:
As the name implies,ECOWAS PPT is only applicable within our ecowas region

Intl ppt is for the world generally
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
So if i had ecowas before like say 10 - 14 years ago and need int'l now, do i renew or go for int'l?
Evidenx:
Oga Ecowas is used to travel our west Africa countries while international is for travelling Outside beyond west Africa(international as the name implies)...but as time went on,Ecowas was now the only passport issued to us. So now ECOWAS PASSPORT IS OUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, YOU CAN USE IT TO TRAVEL TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Evidenx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
So if i had ecowas before like say 10 - 14 years ago and need int'l now, do i renew or go for int'l?
na renewal you go do, although I nor know why Dem dey call am renewal because to me it's almost the same thing as applying for a new one,the only good thing is that you would pass too much stress like someone who is applying for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by HRprof: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jacketaltrade:

To a lay man explanation
ECOWAS is the name of Nigeria international passport , it is no different passport as international and ecowas. It allows you to travel to ecowas west African region without visa or get visa on arrival while also use it as international passport to obtain visa for other countries around the world. Hope you get it

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
In summary, what you all are saying is i should go ahead with the renewal and it'll be accepted by int'l countries.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by HRprof: 4:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
In summary, what you all are saying is i should go ahead with the renewal and it'll be accepted by int'l countries.
Are you a Nigerian

If yes ! Then ecowas international passport is what you will get when renewing passport.

Stop asking stupid question after all these explanations above , you are still asking if you will accepted by international countries! Which passport do Nigerian used to travel to abroad
Are you planning to travel to the moon
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks alot, i understand now.
HRprof:

Are you a Nigerian

If yes ! Then ecowas international passport is what you will get when renewing passport.

Stop asking stupid question after all these explanations above , you are still asking if you will accepted by international countries! Which passport do Nigerian used to travel to abroad
Are you planning to travel to the moon
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by kelmicheal: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Y not federal republic of Nigeria int'l passport only and remove the word ECOWAS from it?
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by Jacketaltrade: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Check irish and england passport you'll notice similarities
kelmicheal:
Y not federal republic of Nigeria int'l passport only and remove the word ECOWAS from it?
Re: Difference Between Int'l And Ecowas Passport by honsule(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2023
kelmicheal:

I ASKED SAME QUESTION IN THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE WHEN I WENT TO COLLECT MINE, AND THE OFFICER SAID, BECAUSE NIGERIA IS A WEST AFRICAN STATE. IT MAKE SENSE THOUGH wink

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study In Norway? Read This! (info, Discussion And Advice) / About Singapore! / Thousands Stranded As Olodo Bridge Collapses In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.