Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign (529 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Azeemokoya: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku Abubukar, the contender for the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential nomination, outlined the requirements for Iyorchia Ayu, the PDP’s national chairman, to resign on Wednesday.

This occurs just hours after the PDP’s crisis intensified on Wednesday when Governor Nyesom Wike’s group resigned from Atiku’s campaign committee.

After a meeting early on Wednesday morning in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, the members declared their choice to leave the council.

They argued that in order for them to reverse their decision, the PDP National Chairman must step down.

But reacting to the pro-Wike group’s request, the former Vice president maintained that resigning was a sole decision for Ayu to take, adding that no one can force the PDP chairman to resign.

He, however, added that if Ayu will be removed from office, it must be done in accordance with the law and the party’s constitution.

“On the calls for the resignation or removal from office of our national chairman, however, I must reiterate what I have said severally in public and in private; the decision for Dr. Iyorchia Ayu to resign from office is personal to Dr. Ayu and, neither I nor anyone else can make that decision for him,” Atiku said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/atiku-pledges-support-for-ayu-despite-wikes-withdrawal-from-campaign/

Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by KingKO22: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
God is working wonders for Tinubu

Enemy camp in disarray

I can't imagine how easy it will be if the Wike camp join force with Emilokan of Africa

God is wonderful.

As for the wailers. Calm down first till February 2023 when your wailing will kick start officially till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by mbaboy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku the man with lion heart
Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Kingpin1000: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku is making the best decision and Wike's team are also making the best decision too, only that I still see some members of Wike team betraying him by supporting Atiku.Tambuwal did it, how many south south Governors are behind him? My guess is no south south Governor in PDP supports Wike.
Today Obidients are praising Wike, but they forgot how P.O left PDP because of money politics since He knew not zoning the presidential ticket to the south east will tarnish his chances because He can't throw money in delegates like Wike and Atiku.
If Atiku bends, He will be seen as weak and desperate, Atiku being the presidential candidate does not make him superior to the chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Richardonald(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
KingKO22:

Enemy camp in disarray

I can't imagine how easy it will be if the Wike camp join force with Emilokan of Africa

God is wonderful.

As for the wailers. Calm down first till February 2023 when your wailing will kick start officially till 2031
God cannot work wonders for devilish, jihadist agenda..

Meanwhile even if wike joins emilokan today, it still won't change Rivers, SS voting pattern..

Even if there is no LP or PDP on ballot, APC will still loose SS
FACT!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Didijiji: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
KingKO22:

Enemy camp in disarray

God is wonderful.

mumu… where Tinubu wan rule?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by PhenomenalAustin: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu… where Tinubu wan rule?

Na for their cassava lodged skulls grin
Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Antyislam: 4:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi will win in all SS states and SE. Tinubu is a bad market,
Re: Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign by Omotosokt(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Atiku is a decisive leader,how can you oust a sitting national chairman when you know the legal implication.all due process must be followed,forget about wike ranting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How They Edited Sowore's WAEC Certificate With Peter Obi's Own / Calabar City (a Call For Concern) / UK- Based Church, The Envoy Nation Celebrates Nigeria At 62 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.