Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) (3707 Views)

Asari Dokubo Exposed Why P OBI Certificates Don't Carry Dates / Can Someone Help: We Need A Copy Of Peter Obi Certificates From INEC / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by onumadu: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You fools have genetic rabies, you say you want to leave, I said you people can and should, must people leave with you?

You people and fulanis are the nuisance in Nigeria, igbos don't benefit no one but their pockets, Nigerians buy from you, you people loiter everywhere, you people go to states you ate not needed and litter everywhere. It will be a blessing and relief when you leave. Your one man businesses only benefits you.

Agents of destruction, destroy yourselves.

We tried to leave ( '67-70) but your inferiority complex fathers hired foreign countries to stop us, killing 3 million as a result.
Now you are here asking why we haven't left?
You devils are the problem in Nigeria.
If you say we are the problem, oya make us leave na?
The Fulani are sacking you. Why not make them leave too?
Atulu. cheesy
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by onumadu: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2022
I POOPOO on this hateful thread. Leaves the door open and walks away...
Ndi ara. cool

1 Like

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Patriotsleague: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2022
onumadu:

We tried to leave ( '67-70) but your inferiority complex fathers hired foreign countries to stop us, killing 3 million as a result.
Now you are here asking why we haven't left?
You devils are the problem in Nigeria.
If you say we are the problem, oya make us leave na?
The Fulani are sacking you. Why not make them leave too?
Atulu. cheesy
You waged a war and were destroyed, if you don't know the difference, try same again, this time am sure it will register. Stupid land of criminals and vice.

Really you people are a liability, your people loiter everywhere, I don't see other tribes running to your ipob terrorist infested, desolate land of Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Sunkyboie(m): 5:29am On Sep 22, 2022
All this noise you Obi supporters are making did not go anywhere. Just wait for 2023. And see what is call Politics.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by BurialGround: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Firstly, Please do take your time to check and read the place circled on the results below and tell me why is'nt their any stamp on Peter obi results as clearly warned and stated on all certificate by UNN. There should be signature and a stamp

It was clearly stated there: 'common seal of the university to be affixed hereto'

And secondly, why is the name on the UNN certificate different from the name on the NYSC certificate.

Onwubuasi on the UNN certificate is different from onwubuase on the NYSC certificate.

What are the implications of this in the long run?

Mynd44, seun, nlfpmd

You should have used this energy to search for Tinubu's primary and secondary schools certificates.

We won't forget the mess the SW and the North put Nigeria into.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by BurialGround: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You fools have genetic rabies, you say you want to leave, I said you people can and should, must people leave with you?

You people and fulanis are the nuisance in Nigeria, igbos don't benefit no one but their pockets, Nigerians buy from you, you people loiter everywhere, you people go to states you are not needed and litter everywhere. It will be a blessing and relief when you leave. Your one man businesses only benefits you.

Your people push drugs all around the globe tarnishing our name abroad, it's good you leave, I will be the happiest person that day, so your bad deeds will be credited to Biafra not Nigeria. Organise your referendum and leave, please.

Agents of destruction, destroy yourselves.

In your house you'll see items made possible by the Igbos but the same won't be said about your tribe, so tell me your usefulness.

In your day to day activities you can't completely avoid the Igbos and their products and services.

Are you not ashamed that all your ancestral lands are in the hands of the Igbos?

This is what your Daddy said about your mothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Shameless OBIdient criminals.

Instead of them to prove whatever fact that's thrown at their well packaged fraud wrong or write, they'll rather result to name-calling and behaving like a bulldog they are.

Ipob bingos everywhere

onumadu:
What HATE cannot do does not exist.
The Obi presidential candidacy has exposed some of the most HATEFUL group/section of Nigeria.
After 2023, it is either these hateful monsters lose and lose badly, or the country should simply be divided.
The hate is simply too much.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Dear seun, please find lasting solution to this issue of Nairaland logging someone out for hours.

It's appalling angry
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by mojoyin73585: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2022
So na you Nwa Osu go school ?So na you Nwa Osu go school ?...
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by alizma: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Viscuz:
Op You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet
You just described your candidate's special adviser but Op is not one of them. Perhaps you are not aware
Was it not in this country that you guys were complaining about the difference between Muhammed and Muhammadu, but now that the person at the center of similar case is your candidate, it doesn't matter again right? Many of you truly need to see doctors.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2022
There's a stamp even on my statement of results talk less of the original certificate approved, signed and released by University Senate. Also the date there is Saturday, senate don't issue certificates on Saturdays. Senate don't even sit on Saturday.
Here is my results you can clearly see the stamp. The first date is Monday which was the day it was approved by the Senate, the second date is the date it was signed to be given to me which is Tuesday. Senate don't seat on Saturday
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Cantonese: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Firstly, Please do take your time to check and read the place circled on the results below and tell me why is'nt their any stamp on Peter obi results as clearly warned and stated on all certificate by UNN. There should be signature and a stamp

It was clearly stated there: 'common seal of the university to be affixed hereto'

And secondly, why is the name on the UNN certificate different from the name on the NYSC certificate.

Onwubuasi on the UNN certificate is different from onwubuase on the NYSC certificate.

Mynd44, seun, nlfpmd

Mr. Holier than thou. Mr. English man. How is it that just yesterday you cheekily corrected someone of his simple English error and yet you made the same error?

Note your words below:
“ Firstly, Please do take your time to check and read the place circled on the results below and tell me why is'nt their any stamp on Peter obi…”.

It should be “there” and not “their”. That’s what you cheekily corrected. Next, you must learn how to use capital letters and small letters. Isn’t is the correct spelling and not “is’nt” in your first paragraph.

In all oga, painful as it appears to all, you are part of the youths who choose to remain with their slave masters - eating the crumbs falling off the tables - drinking the water of misery and affliction. Those who follow Peter Obi and the likes of Sowore do so because they are tired of the old order, which you and your likes represent. Obi’s people are not blind followers, but believers in a better nation, where lives and rules are respected. They crave for a nation where there is equity, justice, freedom and better living standards.

Kindly stop giving yourself away with your level of ignorance everyday on Nairaland.

Have a nice day!
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Mynd44, seun, nlfpmd
I told you UNN certificate is not something you can fake ...the seal is always there but can't be seen in a photocopy
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
There's a stamp even on my statement of results talk less of the original certificate approved, signed and released by University Senate. Also the date there is Saturday, senate don't issue certificates on Saturdays. Senate don't even seat on Saturday.
Here is my results you can clearly see the stamp. The first date is Monday which was the day it was approved by the Senate, the second date is the date it was signed to be given to me which is Tuesday. Senate don't seat on Saturday
We are talking about original certificate not some nonsense statement of result
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

We are talking about original certificate not some nonsense statement of result
fool. Statement of results has stamp so it is original certificate that will not have official stamp?
You illiterates disgracing this country should be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. The ones too empty-headed to learn should be killed
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Cantonese:

Mr. Holier than thou. Mr. English man. How is it that just yesterday you cheekily corrected someone of his simple English error and yet you made the same error?

Note your words below:
“ Firstly, Please do take your time to check and read the place circled on the results below and tell me why is'nt their any stamp on Peter obi…”.

It should be “there” and not “their”. That’s what you cheekily corrected. Next, you must learn how to use capital letters and small letters. Isn’t is the correct spelling and not “is’nt” in your first paragraph.

In all oga, painful as it appears to all, you are part of the youths who choose to remain with their slave masters - eating the crumbs falling off the tables - drinking the water of misery and affliction. Those who follow Peter Obi and the likes of Sowore do so because they are tired of the old order, which you and your likes represent. Obi’s people are not blind followers, but believers in a better nation, where lives and rules are respected. They crave for a nation where there is equity, justice, freedom and better living standards.

Kindly stop giving yourself away with your level of ignorance everyday on Nairaland.

Have a nice day!

Don't mind that guy.
You can smell the Agberoism in him from a thousand miles
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

I told you UNN certificate is not something you can fake ...the seal is always there but can't be seen in a photocopy
which university Senate will sign certificates on Saturdays? Which university Senate even sit on Saturday?
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
which university Senate will sign certificates on Saturdays? Which university Senate even sit on Saturday?
Did you go to a university ? Convocation are held which day ?
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
fool. Statement of results has stamp so it is original certificate that will not have official stamp?
You illiterates disgracing this country should be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. The ones too empty-headed to learn should killed
Oga stop posting statements of results
If your convocation is on a Saturday, your original certificate will bear Saturday .
Collect your original certificate first and stop disputing those that posted theirs.

My point is,certificates can be issued on a Saturday provided a convocation is held that Saturday.
UNN is a case study.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
The dates on original certificates is the convocation date not Senate approval date.
You no go school
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Leave him alone ooo
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

The dates on original certificates is the convocation date not Senate approval date.
You no go school
fool. I graduated with Honours. 4.2 out of 5.0 unlike your lord who graduated with a pass without Honours that's why he had to forge this nonsense. the date that appears on certificates is the date Senate approved the certificate. Convocation is just a ceremony like matriculation. The day you were given admission is the date you entered school not the day you cooked rice for matriculation. That's just a ceremony. The date Senate stamp and approved your certificate is the date that will appear on your certificate. Snap and upload your certificate you this illiterate gala hawker. What do you know about education.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
fool. I graduated with Honours. 4.2 out of 5.0 the date that appears on certificates is the date Senate approved the results. Convocation is just a ceremony like matriculation. The day you were issued a matriculation number (the day you paid your first school fees) is the date you entered school not the day you cooked rice for matriculation. That's just a ceremony. The date Senate stamp and approved your certificate is the date that will appear on your certificate. Snap and upload your certificate you this illiterate gala hawker. What do you know about education.
Oga, Degree certificates cannot be issued till convocation in UNN.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
fool. I graduated with Honours. 4.2 out of 5.0 unlike your lord who graduated with a pass without Honours that's why he had to forge this nonsense. the date that appears on certificates is the date Senate approved the results. Convocation is just a ceremony like matriculation. The day you were issued a matriculation number (the day you paid your first school fees) is the date you entered school not the day you cooked rice for matriculation. That's just a ceremony. The date Senate stamp and approved your certificate is the date that will appear on your certificate. Snap and upload your certificate you this illiterate gala hawker. What do you know about education.
Truly you cant support Thiefnibu without lieing.
Nothing to market, just lies,propaganda and more lies.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did you go to a university ? Convocation are held which day ?
convocation is just a ceremony. Certificates are already stamped and approved before convocation day. You think Senate will sit down with you on convocation day to be stamping thousands of certificates? Where are you people from sef
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Oga, Degree certificates cannot be issued till convocation in UNN.

you are an illiterate gala hawker who has no idea what you are talking about. UNN is no different from any other university. Senate will not sit with you to be stamping thousands of certificates on convocation day. Convocation is just a ceremony like matriculation
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Truly you cant support Thiefnibu without lieing.
Nothing to market, just lies,propaganda and more lies.
illiterate if there's a single person in your family that was able to graduate, snap the certificate and upload let us check the date that will appear on the certificate
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by lhordspy: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Cantonese:

Note your words below:

Have a nice day!

Thank you sir. I will make amendments where Necessary.

Shalom.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Period007(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
illiterate if there's a single person in your family that was able to graduate, snap the certificate and upload let us check the date that will appear on the certificate
I will not argue with an Agbero who sells campaign stickers and tout for a living.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by endy69: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
If only Tinubu supporters had gone to school, this embarrassment won't come up. I kept hearing PO certificate saga and took my time to read all thread, some of you don't know what degree, testimonial, Olevel certificate are. One was calling GCE a degree and now this one doesn't know what a testimonial is. Please save yourself and your family who paid for your tuition the embarrassment and use Google search to read all these you don't understand and come back to delete this thrash of a thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by lhordspy: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

I will not argue with an Agbero who sells campaign stickers and tout for a living.

Look at you, you should be ashame of yourself, and your people at home should return the favour. You can't even hold a simple conversation without insults or turning the whole thing upside down.

The guy was trying to school you on how a certificate should look like, you that doesn't even know how the four walls of a classroom looks like is arguing ignorantly with him.

You are irredeemable.
Re: Mistakes On Peter Obi Certificates(revealed) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

illiterate. My result is up there. My NYSC certificate is here with me. Soon I will have my Masters. Post ordinary WAEC if you have one. Illiterate gala hawker who became genetically retarrded because his progenitors got flat heads from hawking lacasera in traffic jams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu; Who Are Tinubu's Kingsmen That Came With Tinubu To Marry You / Kate Henshaw Replies Atiku After Daring Nigerian Youths To Vote Labour Party / Peter Obi Is Not A Liar! Barrack Obama’s Wife Sparks Reactions To Obi’s Controve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.