Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Web3 Domain Name For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Web3 Domain Name For Free (516 Views)

The Metaverse (nfts,xr,web3):free Class For Students Affected By ASUU Strike / FUTO Domain Name Changed - Check the new Official website / FUTO Domain Name Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web3 Domain Name For Free by Kessy090: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Alright guys, as we all know Web3 is getting here day by day and the more you wait, the more you loose.

Let's get straight to the point.

Coinstats, the popular portfolio technology just partnered with Unstoppable Domain to keep records of transactions and offer it's services to its users easily.

Web3 Domain Name can be used instead of wallet address to receive assets ranging from different prices and value.

Blockchains like Ethereum, Aptos, Sui, Hedera all have domain names, even Evmos and Solana.

Here's your chance to get your own domain name from unstoppable domain.

Visit https://invite.coinstats.app/r?i=2Hu4mi1598268901343, register and link one wallet to be eligible to and have 3000 Points by just completing Quest.

I already have a domain name which I plan on using it for my crypto business when ready.

BALNEFIT.CRYPTO - got that when Permission partnered with Unstoppable Domain.

Get your .blockchain, .crypto, .zil, .wallet, .bitcoin domain name for free now.

You snooze, you loose!

Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Kessy090: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2022
You're literally delaying.

Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kessy090:
Hi, I have one of these but, I don't understand what to use it for... I was thinking I can create a website on it but, don't know how.
Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Kessy090: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, I have one of these but, I don't understand what to use it for... I was thinking I can create a website on it but, don't know how.

Okay....

Here are only but few.

Web hosting of your site.
Receiving funds instead of using address.
Sellable to the highest bidder (depending on the kinda name you used).
My friends cashed out on this domain name of a thing, bought with $10, sold for $250.

You can google more uses about it, you'll be glad you own one.

There's one going on right now, google Aptos, Sui domain name.

Check brand names and mint them. You can use Testnet tokens.

Which blockchain did you get yours from?
Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Walters041(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Kessy090:
Contact us for your domain hosting at affordable prices for #5000 a month
Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kessy090:

Okay....
Which blockchain did you get yours from?
Blockchain itself. I think it is from "unstoppable domains". It's just lying around there, I haven't touched it.
Re: Web3 Domain Name For Free by Kessy090: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Blockchain itself. I think it is from "unstoppable domains". It's just lying around there, I haven't touched it.

It's all yours as long as you minted it to your wallet address and you still have your logins.

It's there forever.

(1) (Reply)

Bank 100k Monthly By Writing Short-contents / Imo University Suspends Lecturer Who Slapped Female Student For Appearing With N / The British Bombardment Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.