Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. (5572 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo / Fuoye Saga: The Unsaid Part Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by damosky12(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:
For almost 10 years, they screamed and yelled about Buhari and certificate and about Tinubu and fake degree, but in reality, Peter Obi submitted a common GCE A-Level certificate to INEC, no degree and the Oluwole one they rushed to flood the internet with did not help the situation.

The hunter is now the hunted.

This is just too sad.

Always be careful what you wish for in life.

grin grin grin

The joke is heavily on you.

DEGREE is glaringly displayed there.

Maybe you don't know what degree means or you copied and pasted this from somewhere. Either way, you prolly need some education yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by damosky12(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

We saw it, the GCE degree.

You are blind if you missed it.

GCE degree?

GCE dey do degree program?

Ah! You go school at all so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Born2Breed(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

What is this one talking about? You no sabi read and comprehend? Is the topic about the rubbish you are talking about or what the candidates submitted to INEC.

Obi submitted his lowly A-Levels.

Wasted semen.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

I am from the north and I support Peter Obi, am I also a biafran?

For once be proud of your tribe....I know it's a hard time being an igboman....you peoples foolishness is Legendary
Tomorrow your likes will tell us the north is not monolithic....oya lets know your so called tribe
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

For once be proud of your tribe....I know it's a hard time being an igboman....you peoples foolishness is Legendary
Tomorrow your likes will tell us the north is not monolithic....oya lets know your so called tribe
Go through my posts and show me where ever I claim to be an igbo man.
Igbos are very Liberal and they are the only tribe that can publicly criticize their wicked or evil brothers.

I speak boldly like an Igbo man but I am from the north central.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by benardtotti(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

I demand for Thiefnibus certificates on any thread created to spread lies and propaganda on Peter Obis certificate.
You left the OP propagating lies to attack me?
Show me where you condemned any lie and propaganda by urchins here on nairaland.
If you cant condemn your fellow urchins lies and propaganda,stop condemning me for demanding for Thiefnibus certificates.

Show where I attacked you? You think everyone is like you who goes about attacking ?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
benardtotti:

I never reacted to the gce degree If you check my post well I said he needs to clarify his degree as others had their degrees spelt out .
Have you condemned your fellow urchins for calling GCE a Degree.?

Have you found Thiefnibus Primary and secondary school certificates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Go through my posts and show me where ever I claim to be an igbo man.
Igbos are very Liberal and they are the only tribe that can publicly criticize their wicked or evil brothers.

I speak boldly like an Igbo man but I am from the north central.

I know and they are very Good in business
But VERY BAD POLITICIANS.
How else can one explain the situation where igbos have always voted PDP 100% but the same party never finds any igboman worth its presidential ticket.

Liberal kee you there
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

I know and they are very Good in business
But VERY BAD POLITICIANS.
How else can one explain the situation where igbos have always voted PDP 100% but the same party never finds any igboman worth its presidential ticket.

Liberal kee you there
See where Fulanis that are good in politics has taken us to............from TOP to BOTTOM

Let's try an Igbo man
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Oplomo: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

So why didn't INEC write "GCE degree" but "GCE PhD" for Ahmed Datti? Or does it mean he has a PhD in GCE, according to your illiterate agbero and agbadorian narrative? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Oplomo: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

I also noticed that there is Gregory before Peter.

But we have known him as Peter before Gregory just as submitted to INEC.

Peter Obi will suffer the fate of Senator Biobarakuma Degi that was running mate to David Lyon in Bayelsa.

Odiegwu!
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oplomo:

So why didn't INEC write "GCE degree" but "GCE PhD" for Ahmed Datti? Or does it mean he has a PhD in GCE, according to your illiterate agbero and agbadorian narrative? grin grin
To Agberos, GCE is also a Degree grin grin

Last Last school no be scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Farrakhann: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:
For almost 10 years, they screamed and yelled about Buhari and certificate and about Tinubu and fake degree, but in reality, Peter Obi submitted a common GCE A-Level certificate to INEC, no degree and the Oluwole one they rushed to flood the internet with did not help the situation.

The hunter is now the hunted.

This is just too sad.

Always be careful what you wish for in life.

Nigeria is bleeding and some stupid youths are busy wasting their time on irrelevant things ,that's why old politicians will never hand over to youths because most of them are insane
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by celeiyke: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
So GCE is now a degree, Is it not obvious that inec made an error by not putting a comma after GCE.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

See where Fulanis that are good in politics has taken us to............from TOP to BOTTOM

Let's try an Igbo man

They've been tried and they ended up wanting to own the country for themselves alone.....and when others resisted they resorted to fighting a war.....do you want another war?
Most of you don't think of the damage the 1966 coupists have inflicted on the nation.....that was the begining of all these....the igbos are refusing to learn from history while the rest of us are
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

They've been tried and they ended up wanting to own the country for themselves alone.....and when others resisted they resorted to fighting a war.....do you want another war?
Most of you don't think of the damage the 1966 coupists have inflicted on the nation.....that was the begining of all these....the igbos are refusing to learn from history while the rest of us are
When was the last time an Igbo ma ruled the country since we became a republic
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

When was the last time an Igbo ma ruled the country since we became a republic

But you agree they've been tried before.
Whose fault if they always chose to do second fiddle instead of playing the right politics. In 1979 they chose to side with the north as VP.......they gave pdp 100% votes for 16 years and they were not even thought worthy of even VP.....sad
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

But you agree they've been tried before.
Whose fault if they always chose to do second fiddle instead of playing the right politics. In 1979 they chose to side with the north as VP.......they gave pdp 100% votes for 16 years and they were not even thought worthy of even VP.....sad
We are trying a competent igbo man come 2023.
Our northern brothers failed us,let's give a competent southerner a chance
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

We are trying a competent igbo man come 2023.
Our brothers failed us,let's give a competent southerner a chance

The only competent southerner is BAT....the difference is as clear as 7up
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

The only competent southerner is BAT....the difference is as clear as 7up
Check out Mr competent

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Check out Mr competent

Doing what every human being does
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

Doing what every human being does
In a very crucial meeting?

That is how Shettima will sign a letter inviting boko haram to Aso rock whilst Thiefnibu is still sleeping
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

In a very crucial meeting?

That is how Shettima will sign a letter inviting boko haram to Aso rock whilst Thiefnibu is still sleeping

PO will be sleeping while Nnamdi kanu takes over Aso rock.
Saynotosecessionists
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

PO will be sleeping while Nnamdi kanu takes over Aso rock.
Saynotosecessionists
How can you accept and collect money to market an old sleeping vegetable
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by plaindealer: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

How can you accept and collect money to market an old sleeping vegetable

How can you be foolish to give me money to support anyone.....the joke is on your sorry Ass

How can you collect money to market a fraud? While pretending to come from middle belt.....shameless liar like PO
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

How can you be foolish to give me money to support anyone.....the joke is on your sorry Ass

How can you collect money to market a fraud? While pretending to come from middle belt.....shameless liar like PO
All these your gutter talk without evidence is why you are a paid urchin marketing an old vegetable
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

All these your gutter talk without evidence is why you are a paid urchin marketing an old vegetable
Funny how PO supporters think that they are the only ones that should have the liberty to support a candidate based on their own conviction....

Funny how PO supporters think that they are the only ones that should have the liberty to be Support a candidate and if you're not on their side you are an enemy.....wake up, this is a democracy you have the same right to support PO as the i have NOT to support him
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

Funny how PO supporters think that they are the only ones that should have the liberty to support a candidate based on their own conviction....

Funny how PO supporters think that they are the only ones that should have the liberty to be Support a candidate and if you're not on their side you are an enemy.....wake up, this is a democracy you have the same right to support PO as the i have NOT to support him
Then tell your fellow urchins to stop propagating lies and falsehood.
I am here to neutralize any lie and propaganda against the person of Peter Obi.

Just market your candidate without lies and propaganda shikina
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Difrent: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Then tell your fellow urchins to stop propagating lies and falsehood.
I am here to neutralize any lie and propaganda against the person of Peter Obi.

Just market your candidate without lies and propaganda shikina

But its okay for peter Obis people to spread lies and propaganda about our own candidate abi....

See ehn with the way Ipobians who now make up more than 90% of Obis supporters went about the jubril el Sudani matter for Buhari....they should prepare for more , una must know the meaning of LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

Yorubas have a saying that bitting is part of fighting..... the lies and propaganda is just begining....you go neutralize tire until you yourself get neutralized
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by Period007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Difrent:

But its okay for peter Obis people to spread lies and propaganda about our own candidate abi....

See ehn with the way Ipobians who now make up more than 90% of Obis supporters went about the jubril el Sudani matter for Buhari....they should prepare for more , una must know the meaning of LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

Yorubas have a saying that bitting is part of fighting..... the lies and propaganda is just begining....you go neutralize tire until you yourself get neutralized
We all know the propagandas and lies won't win electorates to Thiefnibu and won't stop the Obidient movement.
Did you know that Peter Obi became more popular the moment the likes of you and Reno started attacking him?
Watch as more Nigerians all over the country will come out on Saturday to rally for him out of their own free will.

Obi is coming
Re: Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. by mycar: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

There is nothing like GCE degree, you should have called Adenuga own SSCE Master of science if silliness gives you heavenly feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Governor Wike Retweets Post Mocking Peter Obi / DSS Never Raided Our Offices For Documents Against Tinubu - Code Of Conduct Bure / Tom Polo's 'list'of Name Exposed !Jonathan And Ibori Named !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.