Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts (35736 Views)

Young Pretty Beauty Queen shares Stunning Photos, Gets New Management / Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by BrickDevo: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Alex doings
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Greystone:
She’s cute, but all this show of cleavage and thighs is trashy.
Gone are the days when ladies had class.

I will fully agree with your comment on her cuteness when I see her real face! The face without so many layers of make-up.

Meanwhile, how exactly do people qualify to become Actresses in this country?!! You hardly see random guys claiming to be actors, even the ones who are popular on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2022
My own is that you hardly recognize them,simply because of too much make up, cos like this I don't know her

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Sweetvie: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Happy birthday to her
She is pretty cheesy
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by OBTOREPA(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Why all these breast feedings photos.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by gassbee: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Can't women in this generation dress properly for once.why must they always behalf naked? Whether they want to take birthday photo shoots or attend a function not breasts no show,laps must show.abeggiii it's tiring.now we no know there difference between housewife and olosho again.its as if they're doing nudity competition
my sister i thought i was d only one dat observed dat, the world is turning to something else

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by mekusmanuel(f): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Nothing can pump a fallen breast. It is fallen means it is fallen

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Burruchaga71(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Igbo ladies and beauty is like 5 and 6
Happy birthday Nwanyi oma... Enjoy to the maximum
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by jotob36: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Burgerlomo: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
HBD S.E. Omo Sexy grin LLNP
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by detectivejones: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Fine geh
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by FuckDModz: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2022
grin

Advert for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by anonimi: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2022
badaru911:
... Truly, I don't know her.. But she's beautiful...

...............beautifully brushed up for "investors" to put money into her bottomless holeS

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by anonimi: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2022
OBTOREPA:
Why all these breast feedings photos.

Na her Unique Selling Point (USP) be that o cheesy
Her shop is open for business. Investors can cum inside. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by anonimi: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2022
ATEAMS:
Promoting sexuality

So why do they complain about being objectified?
Is the future still female

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by anonimi: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Cixelo:
I will like to bang the hell out of her

How much can you pay? I'm her booking manager.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Enimin: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2022
She's raising fresh capital, looking for new investor grin

#capitalmarketoperations

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by MadamOk(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
She is so pretty
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Dshocker(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2022
God knows best....
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by woleabayo(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2022
omo smell lies
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by RichAbujaGuy: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
gayman99:
How much Nollywood dey pay? She wan just market her goods for those randy men koi.

Dogara ga allah

You dey remember this gist? They say all the new, young Nollywood actresses have entered the trade. wink

Omotola's Romance With Nigerian Big Boy Exposed
19-May-2011

https://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201105/42639.php

List Of Top Nollywood Actresses And Their S*X Scandals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1487030/list-top-nollywood-actresses-x
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Tegabadguy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Nollywood Actress, OAP April Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edF-wbpmXsY

An ex-beauty queen, Nollywood actress and singer Miss Chidinma Obichie Doris has released stunning photos to mark her birthday, setting the internet abuzz.

The OAP had in 2019 made her first debut in the movie industry when she featured along with Nollywood stars like Nino, Paul Sambo, Brodashaggi, Sola Sobowale, Tina Mba in a film directed by Toka Mcbaror and produced by Rekondite Entertainment.

Since the release of her photos on the internet, her friends, colleagues and associates have greeted her with loads of felicitation and goodwill messages.

Ever since she joined the movie industry, she has upwardly remained mobile, featuring in number of star-studded movies.

She is reputed to have outstanding talent and confidence, interpreting roles with ease.

The pretty damsel has been a model who have graced several advert projects and bagged endorsements right from her formative years.

She is also a girl child advocate who has continued to invest in education and some less privileged children through her scholarship programmes.
HBD
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Mikeiron78(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
80 percent fake
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Originalwafi: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Tgb1: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts by Jwens(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
The gap in between her cleavage is enough to occupy Buhari and his cohorts �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) / Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.