Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration (8967 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha / Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Agugbadin: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Are you just knowing. After 7.6yrs of government, that is unbelievable.
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by danhans(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by ismodiwa(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2022
You're One
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Bigchristo: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2022
BESTScientist1:
No be saboteurs, na sabongeri....I hear the arrant nonsense does to public office workers in his state. I wish we can have the likes of FASHOLA, OSHIBAJO, PETER OBI, in government across all level. Abeg clear road for incoming president and first lady
when Fashiola was Lagos state governor he did his best but currently as a minister dude totally changed
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by iFESTAC680(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
ninoha:
No one in their right senses will ague you sir on this Sir. So glaring for the world to see

You don't think?

I followed the interview oseni Rufia knocked him out on this.

Believe politicians @your own peril.

Get facts before you align with them!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Dododawa01: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2022
BESTScientist1:
No be saboteurs, na sabongeri....I hear the arrant nonsense does to public office workers in his state. I wish we can have the likes of FASHOLA, OSHIBAJO, PETER OBI, in government across all level. Abeg clear road for incoming president and first lady

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Emman08: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Leave statistics for the professionals fella and stick to lying. Because the NBS have refused to lie and pad stats to favour Buhari's administration suddenly their statistics are "questionable"
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Brainboxer11: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Meanwhile, we sell and buy PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Successfulben: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
You are a bastard and a product of watery sperm.
ninoha:
No one in their right senses will ague you sir on this Sir. So glaring for the world to see
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by drololaaof: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Racoon:
https://dailytrust.com/there-are-saboteurs-in-buhari-administration-yahaya-bello
Stop deceiving yourself ,they know there agenda, which they are pursuing.
Who are the saboteurs?
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by jamace(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2022
It is all President Buhari's fault. A leader should be able to identify saboteurs under his leadership and punish them accordingly.

I feel President Buhari is a weakling when it comes to good leadership. That's all.

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by frog12: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
this is the PROBLEM with nigeria, everyone is an expert !

what does YAHAYA BELLO know of NBS
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Which Saboteurs again,he said PMB "I can only work with people i trust" 2017.
Na ur people be the saboteurs, please o
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by DrMuzungu(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
The biggest saboteur in the government is Bullhari himself.
if he had two grams of brain still functioning, he would retire and enjoy his old age.
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
The whole able, brilliant, CEO men and women in South and South West na only Tinubu una see.
You people are not serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Unveils ₦‎12 Billion Economic Relief Programme / Governor Jang Appoints Son As Special Adviser. / EFCC Denies Report Linking Its Officials With Arms Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.