Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi (1157 Views)

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by SteveDGreat: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Isa El Buba has hit out at Mahdi Shehu after his comment on Peter Obi .
The Outspoken Cleric from the North said they will all Vote Peter Obi in 2023

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLBpR2RrBM

12 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Opintiwa: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Sit by myself

Talking to the moon!!!

6 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by ninoha: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
I see no need for all these fight. All camp should vote their own candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by dmill: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Emilokan battery don LOW hmmm
After too much of battery low na diea remain be that hmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by jrusky(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Point of correction Mr El whatever pls say you will vote obi and not we will vote obi pls.

You and who is *we*?
Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by PandoraObi: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Is that so

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:
Point of correction Mr El whatever pls say you will vote obi and not we will vote obi pls.

You and who is *we*?
WE WILL VOTE OBI.

15 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by jrusky(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

WE WILL VOTE OBI.

Well even a goat too will class itself as a cow companion and snail too will say yea I have a horn so I'm not surprise at your moronic statement.
Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Arespect10: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Remove "we" and put "I" make it to I'll vote Peter Obi not We'll vote obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Zonefree(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

Well even a goat too will class itself as a cow companion and snail too will say yea I have a horn so I'm not surprise at your moronic statement.
WE WILL VOTE OBI.

10 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by PresidObi: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
We will vote Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
God bless Prophet Isa El Buba.

For decades, I have wondered if northern Christians aren't seeing how they are being used. Well, am happy they are now awake.
When Deborah was lynched and murdered by her Muslim classmates, while the Muslim leaders were covering up for the culprits and deleting their earlier tweets of condemnation, it was an igbo Christian pastor that located her family, resettled them and gave them a brand new house, car, capital for business, and scholarship for her other siblings.
They know who loves them and who uses them.

8 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by PresidObi: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

We will all vote for Peter Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by chiefkpokp(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Oga we will vote Peter Obi.... Kill ur self if u wan die

8 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

WE WILL VOTE OBI.

Normal rhetoric moronic still.

Work on yourself. Yea ofcourse you and your "we zombiediots" will definitely vote for him afterall buhari zombies will even vote for him the 3rd time if he wishes to contest so your *we* not a new thing a zombie can never be Redeem or heal its its a genetical curse.
Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

We will all vote for Peter Obi.

Hahahaha d thing pain u I guess.

Zombieduents is *we*. No one man zombie afterall. So good for your group of we.
Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Zonefree(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

Normal rhetoric moronic still.

Work on yourself. Yea ofcourse you and your "we zombiediots" will definitely vote for him afterall buhari zombies will even vote for him the 3rd time if he wishes to contest so your *we* not a new thing a zombie can never be Redeem or heal its its a genetical curse.
WE WILL VOTE OBI.

8 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by jrusky(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

WE WILL VOTE OBI.

Ndooh you even bolded it as d tin dey pepper you oya biko use capital letter to write your we.

Waiting...I don give you assignment today.
Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Zonefree(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

Ndooh you even bolded it as d tin dey pepper you oya biko use capital letter to write your we.

Waiting...I don give you assignment today.
WE WILL VOTE OBI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Nightwolf1: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin Tinubu is a WALKING DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi is there
Not that sleeping cassava

3 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Period007(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

You and who is *we*?
We will vote Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Ozinlex: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by EndsarsReloaded: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Hahahaha, God bless Prophet El Buba!

I have been expecting Northern Christians to rebuke the fool and they're now doing it in Grand style grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by GuyWise101(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thank God northern Christians are speaking out now.

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by EndsarsReloaded: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
ninoha:
I see no need for all these fight. All camp should vote their own candidates

That Boko Haram terrorist needs to be rebuked. Northern Christians are no fools!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Advocate500: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha d thing pain u I guess.

Zombieduents is *we*. No one man zombie afterall. So good for your group of we.
we will vote obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by popez: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2022
jrusky:

You and who is *we*?

You no even get PVC

1 Like

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by AntiBMC(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Ewweee. Tears for some sadistic agbado loving urchins

2 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Akurakambe(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
WE'LL VOTE FOR PETER OBI.

Thank you Sir for standing with Peter.

2 Likes

Re: Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi by Ulunne777(f): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2022
grin

Organic not bought or paid for heavily.
We have woken up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Demented Tinubu Disgraced Himself In Kaduna Today >must Watch . / Labour Party Enugu West Holds Campaign Rally In Nsude / 2023: APC ‘ll Win All Elections Fairly, Squarely, Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.