Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) (4671 Views)

Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) by Pascal9: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
VERDA:

See this mumu pikin, you want an Igbo presidency but don't think the Igbo presidential candidate will take you there, but a Fulani man who is taking over from a Fulani man, who initially said it was the turn of Igbos but backtracked, who initially said the chairman will go down south of he emerged candidate but backtracked...is now telling you to vote him and he will make an Igbo man president...

And stupid fools like you are buying it, I swear dem curse some of Una with backwardness...I hope people like Una dey few cos if Igbos like you plenty your ethnic group is doomed to the backsit...

Na so Una go dey betray Una selves dey go...foolish pikin.
you are fool here, if Obi use a major political party, every Igbo person will give him maximum surport, but using an obscure and structureless party is a desperate and futile mission, he may be goaded or pushed by his ambition but the reality is he can't win with labour party, it is not about emotion but about the hard truth, we igbos are not doomed because you are not better than us . We won't surport a southerner that doesn't believe in justice and equality.
Re: Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) by VERDA: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pascal9:
you are fool here, if Obi use a major political party, every Igbo person will give him maximum surport, but using an obscure and structureless party is a desperate and futile mission, he may be goaded or pushed by his ambition but the reality is he can't win with labour party, it is not about emotion but about the hard truth, we igbos are not doomed because you are not better than us . We won't surport a southerner that doesn't believe in justice and equality.

Oga speak for yourself, because the last time I checked, majority of your kinsmen are rooting for him...of course there will always be betrayers and backstabbers amongs all tribes who will always want to pull their own down, people like Una dey every tribe.

What nonsense major party, the last time I checked, people voted in candidates and not party, he came in just a few months ago and making this much waves, shaking the so called big parties to their core.

Keep deceiving yourselves, old corrupt evil men who have brought this country to its knees will not rule us anymore, know this and know peace...enjoy the little stipend your being paid while you can. Na Una type dey beg all over the place.
Re: Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) by Pascal9: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
VERDA:

Oga speak for yourself, because the last time I checked, majority of your kinsmen are rooting for him...of course there will always be betrayers and backstabbers amongs all tribes who will always want to pull their own down, people like Una dey every tribe.

What nonsense major party, the last time I checked, people voted in candidates and not party, he came in just a few months ago and making this much waves, shaking the so called big parties to their core.

Keep deceiving yourselves, old corrupt evil men who have brought this country to its knees will not rule us anymore, know this and know peace...enjoy the little stipend your being paid while you can. Na Una type dey beg all over the place.
you are deceiving yourself and not me, last time you check, ok continue checking, people voted individual, mumu, which party those individuals used to get elected, labour, app, sdp, PPP, PRP, people like you are the real reason Nigeria is backward, you can differentiate reality from emotion, deceive your gullible fellows, every ibo man is not a zombie
Re: Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) by Maazieze(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
i wouldve rather had trains, like they have in lagos, trains are the future, cars are inefficient
Re: Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) by Pascal9: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
VERDA:

See this mumu pikin, you want an Igbo presidency but don't think the Igbo presidential candidate will take you there, but a Fulani man who is taking over from a Fulani man, who initially said it was the turn of Igbos but backtracked, who initially said the chairman will go down south of he emerged candidate but backtracked...is now telling you to vote him and he will make an Igbo man president...

And stupid fools like you are buying it, I swear dem curse some of Una with backwardness...I hope people like Una dey few cos if Igbos like you plenty your ethnic group is doomed to the backsit...

Na so Una go dey betray Una selves dey go...foolish pikin.
you are not being sincere, if wike didn't scatter the zoning arrangement, being from South South after Jonathan ruled , because he had a formidable financial war chest, north would have honoured the agreement, but no he wants to take igbos turn after saying he is not an Igbo man. Obi can't win with labour party, is it hard for you to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appoint Commissioner For Youth, Ogun Assembly Tells Abiodun / Atiku Accused Of Forging Opinion Polls / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.