Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal (18574 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by SenatePresdo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku is your next president that will succeed Buhari, You have to deal with it. No one will ever votes for Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election. Christians in the south west Tinubu came from are working tirelessly against Tinubu Muslim-Muslim APC ticket. In fact Tinubu defeat will start from Osun State where he originally came from. You just have to accept the reality here before is too late. Atiku/Okowa of Pdp has come to win for balancing the presidential ticket. The two faiths are well represented in Pdp. The electorates are much prepared and ready to campaign for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. You will see the population of people coming out to campaign for Atiku/Okowa presidential ticket. No one will campaign for APC insecurity in Nigeria, No one will campaign for APC non accountability and transparency in governance, no one will votes for APC bad economic development in Nigeria. No one will ever votes for APC bad education and its poor infrastructures. Tinubu and APC are goners. Me and my household are voting massively for Atiku/Okowa presidential ticket. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

PDP candidate are not the best candidates in terms of equity.

Peter Obi a Southern Christian, should replace Buhari a northern Muslim.

And Datti Ahmed a Northern Muslim VP should replace Osinbajo, a Southern Christian VP, now that's equity.

That's why Everybody's hand is on deck, to deliver Peter Obi as our next president.

Peter Obi is the most accepted candidate in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is your next president, learn it on time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by 9jahotblog: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Whatever religion anyone practices shouldn't be your headache.. Sink that into your skull. However Nigeria is a multi ethnic country. No Fulani is taking over from another Fulani. Sink that into your skull.
when Atiku takes over power from Buhari, you will leave Nigeria for Nigerians. Atiku is your next president, deal with it. All the northern Christians and southern Christians have all spoke loudly in one voice. No one will team up with Tinubu Muslim-Muslim APC ticket in the presidential election. Let that sink in your skull lol. Funny Tinubu follower. Me and my household are rooting massively for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Kagd10: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
when Atiku takes over power from Buhari, you will leave Nigeria for Nigerians. Atiku is your next president, deal with it. All the northern Christians and southern Christians have all spoke loudly in one voice. No one will team up with Tinubu Muslim-Muslim APC ticket in the presidential election. Let that sink in your skull lol. Funny Tinubu follower. Me and my household are rooting massively for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

Another gibberish.

Nigeria was formed by amalgamation. Secondly, the Amalgamation allowed for each ethnic region to rule themselves. International law support self determination hence why British have Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England within Britain. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by shinealight(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Blaqputin:

They have the right to vote and be voted for...
It's their choice to choose to or not, to exercise that right.

Yeah….I guess the Nigerian version of Womanhood all have Nothing in their heads to merit even being considered as running mates to Presidential flagbearers. The day will come when they will show these male chauvinist pigs pepper. Just keep laughing for now! undecided undecided
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by 9jahotblog: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish.

Nigeria was formed by amalgamation. Secondly, the Amalgamation allowed for each ethnic region to rule themselves. International law support self determination hence why British have Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England within Britain. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
lol funny Tinubu follower. I just dey laugh here. Baba Sope Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th, 2023 presidential election is the date. We are fully ready and prepared for the election to remove APC from power.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by juman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
He is apc agent.
They shut off the mouths of opposition from the matter.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by kkonyeji(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi and his Entourage should secretly meet lawal, dogora etc and draw them to their fold.
Let him go round table with them cos they are crucial in the his election.

Any body that is close to Obi should send this msg to him.
Before Atiku will buy them over.

I'll let our principal (PO) know about this, he listens to all OBIdients.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
yuzjet:
When are we going to start being objective about our choices by leaving religion out?

This same APC gave us a muslim messiah and a pastor that brought Nigeria to the trenches pro max². The most clueless and devilish administration in Nigeria democratic history.

When are we going to learn that it's never about your religion before you can do the right things?

Because if Buhari-Osinbajo couldn't safe Nigeria based on their religion alliance, no religion can safe us.

We shouldn't care about this Muslim-Muslim ticket at all, we should only be concerned about an administration (even if it's a Christian-Christian) that can safe Nigeria from insecurity, banditry, bad education system, tribalism, religion bigotry and so many others.

Can Muslim ever allow Christian Christian in this country?
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Can Muslim ever allow Christian Christian in this country?

I'm talking about a possibility where we can leave out religion and make sure whoever we'll vote for have a tendency to deliver irrespective of their religion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Igbojew: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
My problem is that Nigerian Christians are easy by overs. Once they see money, they lose their senses.

Later same Christians will turn and be shouting they are killing Christians in Nigeria.
No single Christian, I repeat no Christian will have the courage to float Christian-Christian ticket. None at all.

I trust Muslims to do a protest vote and send his career packing. Muslims can hardly be bought over with money. Sometimes I laugh when Christians accuse Muslims of trying to Islamise them. Why won't you be Islamized when you have so much lust for money?

Muslims in the north are even agitating more against Muslim Muslim ticket than the Christians. Tinubu intentionally insulted Christians and decided to rub salt on injury when he hired fake bishops. How many Christians can courageously hire fake Imams? Give them quran to go to a political gathering? How many? We Christians should reduce our lust for money so that we can earn respect.

In an election where you have 3 Muslims vs 1 Christian major contenders, trust Christians to collect bribe and vote anyhow. Later they turn back and complain what is happening to Christians. Many reasonable Muslims are already getting ready to vote a Christian in protest in accordance to Allah teachings on Justice. Will Christians vote Wisely? Only time shall tell.
Oh you are the only one that hit the nails on the head and I truly love this your statement.Its obvious this your message was directed at Yoruba Christians because they are too emotional and meek to their Yoruba Muslims counterpart.I hope our Yoruba Christians will not fall for their Yoruba Muslims deceptive because if the reverse should be the case Yoruba Muslims such as MURIC will never ever vote Yoruba Christian and an example is Osibanjo.Am glad that Middle Belt have waking up finally to smell the danger Igbos have been warning the rest of Nigerians about the Islamisation of Nigeria by APC government and Buhari..............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Igbojew: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
I hope our Yoruba Christians will not fall for their Yoruba Muslims deceptive because if the reverse should be the case Yoruba Muslims such as MURIC will never ever vote Yoruba Christian and an example is Osibanjo.Am glad that Middle Belt have waking up finally to smell the danger Igbos have been warning the rest of Nigerians about the Islamisation of Nigeria by APC government and Buhari..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Coldie(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Northerner Chrstians

#Tinubu Dares Not Run Witha Northern
Christian as His VP.He Would loose the
Elections to Atiku before 12pm !!!
"Yes, this is because the vast majority of
northern christians have turned out to be
evil serpents whose hatred, bigotry, islamophobia and fatal actions against
the Northern Muslim is legendary and
with no limits.
They will initiate attacks against
muslims and because they have allies in
the dominant southern media, will
always turn around to claim victimhood
instead of being the culprits.
You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.
Millions of Northern Muslims who knoww
of the danger involved in this
arrangement of having to put our lives
and destiny for the next 8 years, into the
hands of a Northern Christian will rise
against this position, if taken..
Iwould definitely campaign against the
APC, and work towards the defeat of
APC at the polls.
Northern Muslims can never risk voting
for a Tinubu as our next president once
he commits this fatal error.
In the nearest future, no southern
presidential candidate should dare to
make the attempt of putting the destiny
of the Northern Muslims into the hands
of his Northern Christian VP!
After all, with Muslims having the
majority population in the north and in
the country, this should be a safety net
and an advantage to us rather than an
albatross.
The media would never bother to
investigate the root causes or context of
why the counter attack took place
amongst other salient and open factors,
but will push the idea that the attack was
'unprovoked'
The hatred against northern Muslims by
the inferiority complex ridden physce of
Northern Christians lasts a lifetime...it's
one that has been ingrained into their
hearts right from their homes,
communities, schools and churches etc.
This hatred continues to grow and is
expressed right from their cradle and
down to their graves.
With the present state of divisions solely
based on religion and tribe in the country
and especially in the north, Northern
Muslims would prefer to vote againsta
Tinubu once he makes the fatal error of
tagging his ticket with a Northern
Like when christains in the north were killed cause someone drew a cartoon of Mohammed in Denmark I guess?
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by tafat: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Truly demonic angry
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Cyynthia(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Newton2024:
How did you manage to upload that particular picture on Nairaland? I have tried it many times but unsuccessful. I think N*iraland have banned it on their website.

I think you have to download a higher quality pix...

I experienced the same too until I downloaded it

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by ivandragon: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Cyynthia:
DEAR NIGERIANS, PLEASE CALM DOWN NOW AND READ THE LONG EFFECT AND CONSEQUENCES OF MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET

God forbid that Tinubu and Shettima triumph at the 2023 presidential election and proceed to complete two terms. Power will thereafter be liable to rotate to Northern Nigeria, which will probably produce a Muslim. At the end of two terms of that person, following the two terms of Tinubu-Shettima and counting back to the two terms of Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s presidency would have been occupied by a Muslim for pretty much a quarter of a century or for 27 out of 32 years going back to the administration of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. Children born at the beginning of this period may end up with the impression that Nigeria is indeed an Emirate in which only Muslims are entitled to aspire to the highest office.
Unfortunately, Christians don’t get the message being passed by this action.

I made a similar point on a thread recently & one chap was asking redundant questions...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / 6 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.