Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat (672 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by LordLugard1(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Professor ZAINAB DIKE assaulted her police orderly and also ordered her maids to assault the orderly as nothing will happen.
See pictures and video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEH41AcpTkg

Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by dmill: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Haaaaahhh........
I can't stop laughing
Op please join me in laughing

1 Like

Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by Asquare84(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
i just had the case now in human right radio abuja
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by Asquare84(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
dmill:
Haaaaahhh........

I can't stop laughing

Op please join me in laughing

the same will happen to you or your love ones
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by dmill: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Asquare84:

Why dnt you quote your father this message You are a senseless child to your parent
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by LordLugard1(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
If not for corruption what is police orderly doing with a professor?
It is only the VC that is legally entitled.

Everything in this country is upside down
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by Dapson73(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Asquare84:

Isn't that funny?

Have you heard about such before?
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by AntiBMC(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2022
The question is, why did the said professor, order her maids to beat up her orderly? The story no full and me I no dey like chook mouth for half-gisted matters
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by neonly: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Asquare84:

Dat speech is too harsh
Re: PROFESSOR DIKE ZAINAB Assaulted Her Police Orderly And Ordered Her Maids To Beat by topgear(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Who Gave her SPU for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Seals Church Who Pastor Selling Bulletproof Water / Woman losses pregnancy to Police Brutality / Tragedy As Another Student Is Shot Dead At YABATECH; Fourth Killing In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.