Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Popular Real Estate Mogul Sponsors A Child Labourer On Full Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Popular Real Estate Mogul Sponsors A Child Labourer On Full Scholarship (120 Views)

SINABELA Full Scholarship Overseas- Apply Now / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications / How To Apply For Sinabela Scholarship Full Scholarship Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Real Estate Mogul Sponsors A Child Labourer On Full Scholarship by IrepChrist: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Stephen Akintayo, in his words said he visited one of his estates and he saw this your boy who apparently should be in school at that time, working at the construction site.

"This is one of the major reason I decided to be rich. I met this boy on one of our construction site , working with his uncle learning carpentry during school hours. I challenged the uncle that I don’t want child labor on my site and he claim his dad was late and the mum couldn’t afford to send him to school. We Enrol him in school that month and this is his latest result, for the first time no F. He is not where I want him to be but not where he used to be. I have offered him lifetime scholarship and @saehfoundation keep paying his tuition since that day till date. He is just one out of over 5000 who have benefited since we started 14Years ago."

Now you see why God is blessing Me. I have thousands of kids I must pay their tuition yearly. It’s such a privilege for the table to flip from the boy whose mother used to take loan to send to school to now being in position of sending many to school.
Thank You Jesus.

Re: Popular Real Estate Mogul Sponsors A Child Labourer On Full Scholarship by SILVERLINES: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think Your Youngster Can Learn From Preschool learning games? / Illegal Collection Of Fees, Kwara State Govt Warns Principals. / Rbsn On-campus Open Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.