Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview (142 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / Mohammed Or Jesus, Who Is The Perfect Role Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview by AdetoyeAyomikun: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2022
God vs Jesus who do you love the most(Interview)

Hey sir this is an interview and the question for today is between God and Jesus who do you love the most?

1st person

I can’t answer that that is a very stupid question for you to ask sir, I have to go thank you.

Hey sir this is an interview and the question for today is between God and Jesus who do you love the most?

2nd person

The Bible told us God so much loved us that he gave us his only begotten son to die for us, but the main question is what if that son refused to die for us, think about how he could have refused this right. He could have told his father am not dying for anyone, which means He loved us so much that he gave us his life. As for me, I love Jesus the more.

3rd person

Let me laugh first , what question is this? let me ask you between your spirit and soul which one do you love the most?

Even wait, do you think you can love God you must be a jokerwhen the Bible told us that our righteousness is like filthy rags.

What do you think you do and what makes you think yes I love God that gives you the audacity to say you live Jesus that God or whatever. is it because you think you obey him common?

Just like you are telling a child not to play with a knife and he/she respond and said because I love you I will stop playing with the knife .Anything God tells you to do it’s for your good, not his.

This is my own belief you can love God or else he helps you to love Him.

Interviewer:With these three people I think I will go for the third person. Don’t know about you. let us know in the comment section or write your suggestions so they can be added to this interview Thank You.

Adetoye Ayomikun
Re: God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdetoyeAyomikun:
Interviewer:With these three people I think I will go for the third person. Don’t know about you. let us know in the comment section or write your suggestions so they can be added to this interview Thank You.
I am aware that it is the tradition of your churches to claim love for God but such utterances are meaningless to God this since God never asked men to admit with their mouths love for Him, nor proclaim such love to the hearing of others as proof or as a means of honoring Him. No! undecided

Love for God is instead revealed through one's submission and obedience to God's very teachings and commandments. Jesus Christ is God's very Law and Covenant agreement which His followers, and so anyone who intends to show love to God is expected to submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's very Law. undecided
15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,[f] to be with you forever,
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be[g] in you.
18 “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me. - John 14 vs 15 - 24
And Jesus Christ explained above, it is impossible to love Him without obeying His teachings and commandments. And hence also to show love to the Father without loving Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview by AdetoyeAyomikun: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't even have energy to be arguing with you again shocked.Read again and again or rest

Choice grin

We Love God Because He First Love Us

Search the scripture
Re: God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdetoyeAyomikun:
I don't even have energy to be arguing with you again shocked.Read again and again or rest

Choice grin

We Love God Because He First Love Us

Search the scripture
Soundbite Christianity is foolishness! undecided

What John wrote there in his letter to believers may mean that we are able to show love to God , through our submission and obedience of Him ofcourse,
because God first showed us love by giving us Jesus Christ, our opportunity to love Him. John in no way said in his epistle that it is possible to love God without obedience nor did he suggest it possible to love God outside of Jesus Christ as a one who claims to be a believer in Jesus Christ. Remember that letter of his was written to those who believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

So what John wrote in no way changes any of what is taught by Jesus Christ in His Gospel nor does it skew the fact that only those who obey Jesus Christ will, according to Him, experience God's very love to them through Him - John 15 vs 7 - 11 & John 13 vs 1. Otherwise, no one will ever experience the love that God has for mankind in Jesus Christ without submitting and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. This statement is shown true even the famous John 3 vs 16 - 21 undecided
Re: God Vs Jesus (who Do You Love The Most�) Interview by islamkazikr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Undoubtedly, I love Allah. Just Allah. smiley

(1) (Reply)

White Christians Create Racist Facebook Group Against Little Black Mermaid / Why People Fail To Know God / Traditional Worshippers Storm Police Station For Arresting Their Drummers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.