Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Long Term Review Truth On Infinix Note 12i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Long Term Review Truth On Infinix Note 12i (449 Views)

Vivo V20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Long Term Review Truth On Infinix Note 12i by infinixlegend07: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
The Infinix Note 12i. It's far from the specs, but the actual performance is 90% in all aspects, especially from a budget standpoint. The best feature here is the 5000mA battery capacity which performs really well and the Helio G85 processor is very good in gaming and everyday tasks. Additional 3gb to improve performance and a 50 MP rear camera. This phone costs N104,000.

The video below is a long term review of one of the best budget Infinix Note 12i.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jZ_03JgAqg

Please tell us your impressions of using this smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

Done / Will MTN MIFI Enhance Data Speed / Xiaomi Cloud Will Be Discontinued As From May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.