Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? (399 Views)

Nyash Na Nyash (speed Up) By Chellaboi (download Mp3) / Adulthood Na Scam You Better Get Am For Your Mind – Lade Mp3 Download + Tiktok / Dabreezy Skul Na Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by teegrams(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nigerian singer Lade released an ep Adulthood na scam a while ago and the internet went agog

So many did a remix thanks to TikTok and the discussion has been on as to if truly adulthood is a scam

When you look at the societal norms and what we are made to believe is a process from childhood , the process has left a lot feeling unfulfilled and depressed some have even committed suicide

What are your thoughts on this ? Is adulthood a scam looking at it from every perspective

Watch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXzykgAUUgU
Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by Zee0007: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
If adulthood is not scam who will want to give me 7k now to pay the chenist in my street that treat me on credit for the high fever drips I took.

Everyone will tell you to sort yourself out. Until you die before they will be forming caring.

See, adulthood is the biggest scam. If you have someone to hold your hand when you finish school and give you a tangible means of livelihood, you should be indebted to them.

We that don't have anybody will have to scratch the earth for daily bread.

This matter they pain me well.
Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is a very sensitive topic. To some it is a scam and to others it is not.

If you ask me I would say it is a scam. Here are the reasons why I said so.

1. Life has been rigged to make some people have more money than others.

2. Everything is centered around money. Without it you can't do much. You can't buy a house, the car you desire, travel, or get treated when sick.

3. Some people have this money in bulk, but use it to affect the decisions of others that don't have like them, thus making those people act anyhow they like.

There are more things to state, but I would be stopping here.
Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by teegrams(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Your points are valid and the problem is people still refuse to get how the system works
asuquocapital:
This is a very sensitive topic. To some it is a scam and to others it is not.

If you ask me I would say it is a scam. Here are the reasons why I said so.

1. Life has been rigged to make some people have more money than others.

2. Everything is centered around money. Without it you can't do much. You can't buy a house, the car you desire, travel, or get treated when sick.

3. Some people have this money in bulk, but use it to affect the decisions of others that don't have like them, thus making those people act anyhow they like.

There are more things to state, but I would be stopping here.

Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by teegrams(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sorry about how you feel but this is the sad reality millions face daily
Zee0007:
If adulthood is not scam who will want to give me 7k now to pay the chenist in my street that treat me on credit for the high fever drips I took.

Everyone will tell you to sort yourself out. Until you die before they will be forming caring.

See, adulthood is the biggest scam. If you have someone to hold your hand when you finish school and give you a tangible means of livelihood, you should be indebted to them.

We that don't have anybody will have to scratch the earth for daily bread.

This matter they pain me well.
Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by Reggaemich(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
That a very nice song

Adulthood na scam by LADE
Re: Adulthood Na Scam ! Is This Really True ? by Danny50: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Damm feel like crying right now.

(1) (Reply)

Musical / New Music : Deetwo ~ Inlove / Special Invitation __

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.