Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy (290 Views)

Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy by Jenniferchuma10: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Special assistance on media to Delta State Governor Ossai Success tackles Influencer Ashmusy over her recent post.

The skit maker had revealed that she is still a virgin and would remain till marriage, telling her future husband to be worth the wait.

However Ossai had taken under the post to make his observations stating that being a virgin does not mean she’d be a wife material, he also lambasted the Comedian for coming online to boast about her virginity.

Copied from�https://www.trendinghub.ng/being-a-virgin-does-not-make-you-a-wife-material-ossai-success-tackles-influencer-ashmusy/ | TrendingHub.ng

Re: Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy by LikeAking: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nonsense!

Anybody against virginity dey ment..

1 Like

Re: Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rubbish, if e easy go collect your virginity back. Nonsense and ingredients. A man should be able to overlook other flaws of a lady he met a virgin . I’m surprised at the hate towards virgins, it’s becoming a common thing.
Re: Being A Virgin Does Not Make You A Wife Material”-ossai Success Tackles Ashmusy by Zee0007: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Says a non-virgin.

E dey always pain them say others still be virgin. Listen.

My elder brother with him hard life was so rough, but when he found out he's girlfriend was a virgin, he kept her and eventually married her. Today, they are have spent 13yrs together. The guy dey enjoy big time. He cherish he's wife eeeh.

If you like deceive yourself. Men might say otherwise online but when they found out you are one, they will forever respect you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022 Phyna Wins Bbnaija Season 7 !? / “I Can’t Confirm That Sheggz And I Are Still Together” – Bbnaija Bella (video) / I Can Post 3m Men If I Want - Says Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.