Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. (361 Views)

Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications / Smartphone Shelf Life – What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Smartphone? / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. by Chilervat: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
It is obvious that the Infinix Note series are making waves in the mobile industry. The Infinix Note 12i is one of the Note 12 variants. It is an affordable smartphone with a bigger display and it's better than the average.

Why The Infinix Note 12i is Better Than The Average.

1. Battery power (5000 mAh): Battery power, or battery capacity, represents the amount of electrical energy that a battery can store. More battery power can be an indication of longer battery life.

2. CPU speed (2 x 2GHz & 6 x 1.8GHz): The CPU speed indicates how many processing cycles per second can be executed by a CPU, considering all of its cores (processing units). It is calculated by adding the clock rates of each core or, in the case of multi-core processors employing different microarchitectures, of each group of cores.

3. Megapixels of main camera (50MP & 2MP): The number of megapixels determines the resolution of the images captured with the main camera. A higher megapixel count means that the camera is capable of capturing more details.

4. Wide aperture of main camera (f/2.4 & f/1.6): With a wider aperture the sensor can capture more light, helping to avoid blur by enabling a faster shutter speed. It also provides a shallow depth of field, allowing you to blur the background to focus attention on the subject.

5. Screen size (6.82 inches): The bigger the screen size is, the better the user experience.

6. Internal storage (128GB): The internal storage refers to the built-in storage space available in a device for system data, apps, and user-generated data. With a large amount of internal storage, you can save more files and apps on your device.

7. Bluetooth version (5.0): Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard that allows data transfers between devices placed in close proximity, using short wavelength, ultra-high frequency radio waves. Newer versions provide faster data transfers.

8. Semiconductor size (22nm): Small semiconductors provide better performance and reduced power consumption. Chipsets with a higher number of transistors, semiconductor components of electronic devices, offer more computational power. A small form factor allows more transistors to fit on a chip, therefore increasing its performance.

9. Weight (198g): We consider a lower weight better because lighter devices are more comfortable to carry.

10. Pixel density (263ppi): Pixel density is a measurement of a screen's resolution, expressed as the number of pixels per inch (PPI) on the screen. A higher pixel density translates into more clarity and sharpness for the images rendered on the screen, thus improving the quality of the viewing experience.

With the above reasons you can see that the Infinix Note 12i is better than the average.

What are your thoughts guys? Let me know in the comments.

Re: Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. by ahnie: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
M currently using it....

1 Like

Re: Why The Infinix Note 12i Is Better Than The Average. by Chilervat: 4:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Good to know that

ahnie:
M currently using it....

(1) (Reply)

Rumble Disables Access To Its Video Platform In France, Because Of Content Requi / What Address Should Be Used In One's Visa Application Letter To Canada For Study / Review: Samsung S20 5g Vs Samsung S21 5g: Is Cheap/old Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.