Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is Victoria Samuel (VS) Transformation Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Victoria Samuel (VS) Transformation Real? (201 Views)

5 Waitress Needed In A Club At Victoria Island / Alfred And Victoria Associate / Samuel Adegboyega University Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Victoria Samuel (VS) Transformation Real? by jceddo: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please house, I'm confused. One of my friends sent this to me as an opportunity. I have start the language course but at this point I'm confused and don't know what to do. Please house help, is this real or scam. Read what they sent me below. Thank you

Work in healthcare or hospitality in Germany.
Training & packaging is £1.5k. 200 slots available.

No Degree required.
Must be ready to learn German every day for 2 weeks b4 interview.
*Must have passport as its immediate jobs.*

All documents/ visa will be done free.
They have to buy ticket. It of they can't ticket will be bought and gradually deducted from their salary.Free accommodation for 1 month on arrival.
Minimum salary is €2k per month

Babes, this is legit. Don't know if you'll be interested. Please forward to any interested person.

Pitfalls:
You job doesn't cover for you and your spouse.

Both spouses will have to apply separately to travel together.

You have to settle in for like a year before you bring in children unless you have enough cash to cover for their up keep.
Re: Is Victoria Samuel (VS) Transformation Real? by Awesomeking: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
jceddo:
Please house, I'm confused. One of my friends sent this to me as an opportunity. I have start the language course but at this point I'm confused and don't know what to do. Please house help, is this real or scam. Read what they sent me below. Thank you

Work in healthcare or hospitality in Germany.
Training & packaging is £1.5k. 200 slots available.

No Degree required.
Must be ready to learn German every day for 2 weeks b4 interview.
*Must have passport as its immediate jobs.*

All documents/ visa will be done free.
They have to buy ticket. It of they can't ticket will be bought and gradually deducted from their salary.Free accommodation for 1 month on arrival.
Minimum salary is €2k per month

Babes, this is legit. Don't know if you'll be interested. Please forward to any interested person.

Pitfalls:
You job doesn't cover for you and your spouse.

Both spouses will have to apply separately to travel together.

You have to settle in for like a year before you bring in children unless you have enough cash to cover for their up keep.
looks like a scam to me honestly,thats not how jobs are handed out in foreign countries guyy...its looking like human trafficking trap

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Debt Recovery Officer / Teaching Vacancy In Ikorodu, Lagoa / Learn This Skill And Receive A Life Time Earning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.