Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu Develop Memory Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Develop Memory Loss (385 Views)

APC Supporters: Will Tinubu Develop Nigeria Or Continue The Status Quo? / Video:bola Tinubu Memory Loss, Calls Atiku 'senate President' Says I Saved & Reh / Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Madmohamed123: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm not against anybody but the south should be very careful about this 2023 election,
The information i get is tinubu is developing memory loss he allways forget what he want to say

I'm not God I'm not imposition to say what will happen or not if the South want Power to return to them they should units but definitely not tinubu because North will take over before one year of tinubu presidency.

My advice though

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Chizzyjforce: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please, it's better you don't post if you are not sure. I know you don't support anyone but let's verify issues like this and confirm before we start posting.

VOTE WISELY!
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Moh247: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
South African , Isrealis, American, EU ambassador all visited Tinubu in his house

Dangote, Otedola all hail Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Madmohamed123: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
South African , Isrealis, American, EU ambassador all visited Tinubu in his house

Dangote, Otedola all hail Tinubu
how do you know is not medical condolences

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by AdeniyiA(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Please, it's better you don't post if you are not sure. I know you don't support anyone but let's verify issues like this and confirm before we start posting.

VOTE WISELY!
Oya go verify and come tell us your findings...
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Chizzyjforce: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Oya go verify and come tell us your findings...

It's none of my biz, but as an old man, I've seen things and like guiding the younger ones on the best way to follow. Have a nice day and remember to vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by AdeniyiA(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

It's none of my biz, but as an old man, I've seen things and like guiding the younger ones on the best way to follow. Have a nice day and remember to vote wisely.
"Wisely" is not contesting, my wise vote goes to Obi cool
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Softmirror: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Madmohamed123:
how do you know is not medical condolences

GO AND REST ABEG! THE MOST DIFFICULT PART IN THE RACE FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO BECOMING NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD WAS THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY WHICH HE EMERGED AS APC FLAG BEARER AGAINST ALL ODDS THE REST IS A PIECE OF CAKE.
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by Chizzyjforce: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdeniyiA:

"Wisely" is not contesting, my wise vote goes to Obi cool

Mine goes to Obi too. Have a great day once again
Re: Tinubu Develop Memory Loss by TrackerXL: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
The way Peter Obi forgot what he crammed on CNN
Madmohamed123:
I'm not against anybody but the south should be very careful about this 2023 election,
The information i get is tinubu is developing memory loss he allways forget what he want to say

I'm not God I'm not imposition to say what will happen or not if the South want Power to return to them they should units but definitely not tinubu because North will take over before one year of tinubu presidency.

My advice though

(1) (Reply)

419:Tinubu Contradicted His Manifesto Promise With Bullion Vans In Bourdillion / What Atiku Abubakar Told The Edo People In Benin / Shocking Prophecy About Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.