Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler (197 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Official Wedding Portraits Out / Floyd Mayweather's $26,000,000 Beverly Hills Home Burglarized / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off 8-foot Portrait Of Conor Mcgregor In His Beverly Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler by Allnaijatrends: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tyler Perry has revealed why he gave Prince Harry and Meghan Markle his $18 million Beverly Hills home to use as their personal residence after they left the monarchy and moved to the United States.

Back in 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced their intention to retire from royal duties and relocate to California. The couple and their one-year-old son, Archie, lived in Tyler’s Beverly Hills mansion for a few months before purchasing their own sprawling $14.65 million estate in Montecito, California.

The American actor and producer, 53, has explained why he offered help to the couple, insisting that it was a ‘very difficult time for them’ and that he wanted to ‘support them’ in any way possible.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/tyler-perry-prince-harry/

Re: Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler by Chizzyjforce: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who is tyre again? Does he work for Michellen?
Re: Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Was he asked the question or he just put it all out there?
Re: Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
the house was for rent and they rented it... no big deal!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Zed Run Clone Script? / Best Cold Chain Logistics Solutions - AWL India / Launch A Multifaceted Cryptocurrency Exchange Like Huobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.