Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or (264 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by Health16: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin has boasted about her hubby, Lateef Lawal’s faithfulness since they tied the knot.

Anjorin and her husband, Lateef Lawal got married in July 2020.

The Nollywood star, Anjorin bragged about her husband’s loyalty during a live Instagram session with her fans. She said;

Read Story: https://newsrand.com/2022/09/22/i-can-swear-with-everything-that-since-we-married-he-has-not-cheated-on-me-or-slept-with-another-woman-lizzy-anjorin/
Re: ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by Boogyman557: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by Badbunny: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Boogyman557:

Go on, just say what's on your mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by TossTos: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sheybi na wetin she want us to believe and wetin her husband make her believe ....
Re: ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trust men at your own risk. until he lay with your endowed neighbour your eyes go clear.
Re: ‘’I Can Swear With Everything That Since We Married He Has Not Cheated On Me Or by neonly: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Only time will tell

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Rachel Tears Up As She Clashes With Phyna Over Claims Of ‘being In Lock / Watch Bbnaija Season 7 Final Party With Evicted Housemates (video) / Reality TV Star, Pere Predicts Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.