Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites (2174 Views)

Memos Africa - Get foreign remote jobs here from companies abroad. / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Parmzhelp:
Remote foreign opportunities available to Nigerians are usually few and far between. However, as the world embraces remote work culture, organizations are hiring more people from developing nations. If you've been looking for where to find jobs that can pay you in foreign currency or want to work with people from across the world, here are the top 5 websites to find jobs open to Nigerians.

1. Japaroles.com
Remember not all foreign roles are open to people living outside the US/Europe. Japaroles is an indigenous platform that curates foreign remote jobs and internship opportunities open to Nigerians. With thousands of jobs for software engineers, designers, marketers, content writers, virtual assistants, and product managers, finding jobs for you gets a lot easier. Some jobs offer relocation opportunities, while others are completely remote and do not offer visa sponsorship. Japaroles is completely free, requiring zero payment to find and apply for jobs. If you don't want to rack your brain about finding jobs that accept Nigerians, this platform is for you. New jobs are curated daily so be sure to check for new opportunities every day. Also, you don't need to create a profile to access jobs on the platform.

2. Dynamitejobs.com
Dynamitejobs curate remote jobs around the world. However, you have to search for jobs to find opportunities available to Nigerians. You can find jobs from all sizes of companies from one-man businesses to medium-sized organizations. Jobs are available in a variety of fields including administration, tech and sales. You have to create a profile on dynamite jobs, highlighting your skillset, and level of experience and upload your CV.

3. Angellist
Angellist is probably the number one website that curates job opportunities in startups and early-stage companies. If you're open to opportunities with the upsides of being a pioneer employee for a potential unicorn, or you want to experience what it's like working in a high-growth startup, then Angellist is the place for you. Although many roles are open to hiring everywhere remotely, be sure to search through them as some roles may not be open to people outside the US/Europe. You have to create a profile and upload your CV and past experiences to access and apply for jobs on Angellist.

4. Flexjobs
With more than 50 categories of remote work to search through, Flexjibs is one of the biggest platforms to find opportunities. Positions range from full-time, to contract, to freelance and other unique arrangements. There are over 20,000 work-from-home or digital nomad jobs available on the platform so there's a lot to go around. You have to create a profile on Flexjobs to access and apply for jobs.

5. Remote.co
Remote.co hand-curates their list of remote jobs and allows you to search or browse by job type. These listings and job categories include customer service positions, design opportunities, developer jobs, recruiter and HR roles, sales jobs, and other online remote jobs (including writers, managers, and marketers).

In conclusion, it's one thing to find these opportunities and, it's another thing to have to courage to apply for the jobs you're qualified for. Don't feel intimidated. There are many Nigerians working for foreign companies and earning a lot whilst living in Nigeria. All they did was decide and chase these opportunities.

Happy Job hunting!

6 Likes

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by MMempire(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Make i try one too. Maybe my luck fit shine.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by TheWolfen(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Are these web addresses genuine and is do one has to pay some sort of fee?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by verygoodbadboi: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2022
See for yourself or Waka pass

TheWolfen:
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by TheWolfen(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
See for yourself or Waka pass

perhaps one of your other moniker. Last time I check you aren't Op that I referred to ...

With this. I don't think anyone should trust this.
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
You should. If you really want it, try and you'll get it.

MMempire:
Make i try one too. Maybe my luck fit shine.
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Absolutely! These are not unpopular platforms. They may not be popular with Nigerians though

TheWolfen:
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by verygoodbadboi: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Na u sabi jare. I came across lots of similar free sites but I will not bother to post cus people like u will not appreciate

TheWolfen:
perhaps one of your other moniker. Last time I check you aren't Op that I referred to ...

With this. I don't think anyone should trust this.
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
I find that Nigerians react weirdly to stuff like this. Low trust I assume.
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Princelico: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
How legit are the above mentioned sites?

Have you earned from them? If yes tell us how with proof of payment.
Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Parmzhelp: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
You're asking the wrong question. These are not freelance sites. These are jobs boards that curate jobs that you can apply to.
When you apply, you're called for an interview by the company. If you qualify, they employ you.

Princelico:
How legit are the above mentioned sites?

Have you earned from them? If yes tell us how with proof of payment.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites by Udoboss(m): 10:36am On Jan 18
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Acceptin Cvs (again?) / BG Group:2008 Nigerian Graduate Careers / Job At Essar Energy Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.