Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA (571 Views)

Pastor Murdered, Another Bloodied For Bringing Muslims To Christ During Debate / Catholic Priest Murdered, Another Kidnapped As Bandits Attack Katsina Church / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA by Physicist(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
HOUSTON — Houston police say the person of interest they questioned this morning about the deaths of a father and his 2-year-old son has now been charged in the case.

Bolanle Fadairo, 38, is charged with murder and tampering with evidence in connection with the deaths of 38-year-old Michael Essien and his son Micah. He was taken into custody this morning at an apartment near the original crime scene.

Meanwhile, the victims' heartbroken family members are looking for answers.

"Tell Houston, tell the whole world that I want my nephew back. He's only 2 years old. He does not know how to hurt a fly," Jessie Okon, the toddler's aunt, told us Wednesday. "My brother has always been a peaceful man. I need my brother back."

Micah's cousin said he was a happy-go-lucky little boy.

“Micah is always cheerful, wants to be around someone – at church, always happy," Etimbuk Isaiah said.

Essien and his wife recently welcomed another baby and they also have an older son.

“She’s hanging on is all I can say. It’s a difficult thing to process right now and so tragic because nobody wakes up planning to die," Etimbuk Isaiah, a cousin, said. "And just taking it one day at a time, that’s all I can say."

Family members say Essien attended Hastings High School, attended college as an athlete, and worked at a security company. He was wearing his security guard uniform when he was killed.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/murder-suspect-houston-man-toddler/285-ea5a5def-44bc-4292-8667-3324ef6b70f5
Re: Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Instead of them to be helping themselves...look at what they are doing?
Re: Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA by GeneralOjukwu: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is sad
Re: Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA by Givemehope(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very sad incident.
Re: Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name In USA by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
RIP.

Man With A Nigerian Name Murdered Another Man With A Nigerian Name

Your title is funny.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Parts Of Lokoja, Kogi State Ravaged By Floods / Helicopter Dropping Hundreds Of People In Enugu Is Fake - Police (video) / Kenyan Teacher Escapes Lynching After He Was Caught Raping A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.