Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? (695 Views)

Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers / ADVICE NEEDED : Is Hostinger.com A Good Hosting Company ? / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by Bigajeff(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
It seems pikidi.com is a better version of jiji. Checking through pikidi classified marketplace, I noticed the User interface is superb, easy to use and user friendly. I also noticed that pikidi.com is more of location base, you can lock location and easily get items in your area faster.

Pikidi.com makes it easy to find items and product fast. You can post free ads, buy and sell Anything online in Nigeria fast

Pikidi.com will also pay you free money in your wallet the first time you sign up and at every time you login

Another interesting thing about Pikidi.com is that Brand can create shop that has your company profile or Business profile information and backlink to your website.

The User interface is smooth and slick
Try to use pikidi and drop your review here

Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by wealthgoddess: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Baba na osclass software you use nau...the job doesnt have a good finishing.
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by foruma702: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
wealthgoddess:
Baba na osclass software you use nau...the job doesnt have a good finishing.

Mr Oga keep quiet, who is talking about what you use or what you don't use, there lot of scripts to get this kind of website done.

Op just want you to review how useful is the site. Chikenah

Well done Op fantastic design, lovely user interface, I love the referral concept of crediting my wallet when I sign up, and another money If people use my referral code and more money in my wallet everytime I login.

This is nice concept Op, I love Pikidi.com
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by wealthgoddess: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2022
foruma702:

Mr Oga keep quiet, who is talking about what you use or what you don't use, there lot of scripts to get this kind of website done.

Op just want you to review how useful is the site. Chikenah

Well done Op fantastic design, lovely user interface, I love the referral concept of crediting my wallet when I sign up, and another money If people use my referral code and more money in my wallet everytime I login.

This is nice concept Op, I love Pikidi.com
lol you have no idea!

1 Like

Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by Bigajeff(m): 4:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Post your items for sale fast on Pikidi.com You can as well sell your themes, plugins, websites, domain. I fact anything on pikidi
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by Bigajeff(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fantastic User Interface
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by Bigajeff(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
More than alternative because Pikidi stand out
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by iospen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bigajeff:
More than alternative because Pikidi stand out

Stand out in what way? It's just alternative.
All I'm seeing is fail page structure fix that

Nice try sha
Re: Is Pikidi.com A Jiji Alternative ? by Bigajeff(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2022
iospen:

Stand out in what way? It's just alternative.
All I'm seeing is fail page structure fix that

Nice try sha
In simple English in this context means site like jiji, site that let you buy and sell like jiji is pikidi.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Chirman : Please Read This / Website Review - Lekkilinks.com / Please Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.