Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. (559 Views)

Listen To This Obidient Jam ..... An Anthem / What Will You Do If This Obidient Movement Fails? / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Timmy9999: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
I saw this hilarious post and I can't store laughing, please educate this obidient.

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by duro4chang(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
That is pure ignorance.

1 Like

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
She said it ironically grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by oyebanji44: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
62 and 70 it doesn't imply tinubu married remi at the age of 8yr old

You might be 28 and dating someone at the age of 20
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Felimax(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
If Tinubu was 30 when he got married his wife Remi will be 22.

These are the kind of people you find that want to rescue Nigeria.
Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by tsdarkside(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
somebody that names herself nefertiti is normal....??
that woman was nasty as hell....
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Opintiwa: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
tsdarkside:
somebody that names herself nefertiti is normal....??
that woman was nasty as hell....

Dark sayid oya take am

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Period007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Period007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timmy9999:
I saw this hilarious post and I can't store laughing, please educate this obidient.
I went through her Twitter timeline and couldn't find this tweet.

This is purely Photoshop
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Putinofrussia: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timmy9999:
Mumu tweet.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Timmy9999: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Will you help him to find it? Since when having certificate become issue in Nigerian politics.[quote author=Period007 post=116913998]Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Period007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Timmy9999 post=116914326][/quote]
You are his paid urchin, find it for him
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Timmy9999: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:
62 and 70 it doesn't imply tinubu married remi at the age of 8yr old

You might be 28 and dating someone at the age of 20

the thing shock me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Timmy9999: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:

Na wa!
the thing shock me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
The tweet is fake
Timmy9999:
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Timmy9999: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

You are his paid urchin, find it for him
I don't know where he keeps it and am not his paid urchin.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
They are called zombiDiot for a reason.

They are the most ignorant, unintelligent, dumbest and dullest people on the surface of the earth.. grin
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by oyebanji44: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timmy9999:
the thing shock me too.

Even the way these people are behaving towards tinubu will definitely push many Yorubas to support tinubu..
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by paramakina202: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:

Na wa!

But Remi wasn't Tinubu's first wife.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by oyebanji44: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
paramakina202:

And then What are you trying to say

What abt if tinubu was 39 and married remi at the age of 31
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Felimax(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Regardless, that does not make Tinubu to marry at the age of 8. Do you get it at all?
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Kagd10: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's why they're called zombidient. No Brain.

You can marry your age mate sef. Doesn't mean you married her when you were born.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Kagd10: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:

Regardless, that does not make Tinubu to marry at the age of 8. Do you get it at all?

Will you keep quiet? Just look at the stooopidityy.

So couple who are age mates married themselves when they were born? Just imagine the lunacy from Zombidient.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by paramakina202: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:

That one is not debatable the Twitter girl goofed badly because the couple never claimed to be married 62 years ago.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by paramakina202: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:

And then What are you trying to say

What abt if tinubu was 39 and married remi at the age of 31

I am just stating the fact that Remi wasn't his first wife so move on or prove me wrong.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Period007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timmy9999:
I don't know where he keeps it and am not his paid urchin.
If you are not a paid urchin,you wont be trending a photoshop picture
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by asanausana91: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Illiterate speaking.
Re: This Is Hilarious,i Can't Store Laughing, Please Educate This Obidient. by Felimax(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Will i keep quiet? Just look at my stooopidityy.

So couple who are age mates married themselves when they were born? Just imagine the lunacy from Zombidient.

Next time, stay away from hard drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Copy Of Court Judgment On Obidient Rally In Lagos Tomorrow (photos) / Where Are Mint Hundred Naira Notes? / Again! Tinubu Bursted After Posting An Old Picture Claiming To Be Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.