Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Create Offers That Makes People Want To Buy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create Offers That Makes People Want To Buy (213 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / See The Building A 19 Year Old Boy Constructed That Makes People Talking / Digest: What Makes People Ruin Their Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Offers That Makes People Want To Buy by AlaloBlessing06(f): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
✅ It has to be easy to understand.

You want them to accept your offer with ease.

✅ Your offer should be useful and beneficial.

Your offer should be highly desirable.

We either purchase something for pleasure or to escape pain.

People are difficult to convince to take action until they experience discomfort or a problem, which makes it difficult to teach about or sell prevention of a future problem.

Include their pain points in your offer.

✅High Perceived Value.

This is what is useful and relevant to your clients and prospects.

Even if your offer is highly valued but not highly regarded by your customers or prospects, it still won't be irresistible.

PS: your high perceived value should be easy to get.

✅ It must be credible and believable.

Things that sound too good to be true are not believed by most people.

Give them a reason for your "too good to be true" deals.

It could be to gather testimonials, to build trust etc.

✅ Include a low risk or no risk in your offer.

✅ Give them a reason to act right now.
Re: How To Create Offers That Makes People Want To Buy by SU50: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi blessing, you sent me a mail but I have lost access to that account, what do you want to discuss?
Re: How To Create Offers That Makes People Want To Buy by AlaloBlessing06(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
No, it's nothing.
I was trying to send you a thank you message but I'm new in this space and don't know how it works.

(1) (Reply)

The Efiko Who Ran Away From Lecturing / UI/UX Training In Lagos Nigeira / Formal Cowboy Player Passed Away While Climbing A Non-stop Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.