Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

#free: How To Make $200 To $500 Per Month Using Amazon Kdp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #free: How To Make $200 To $500 Per Month Using Amazon Kdp (150 Views)

How Make $200 On VISTALOG ( Is Vistalog Legit) / I Am trying to Grow My FBS $50 Bonus To $500 In 1 Month / How To Earn Using Amazon KDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#free: How To Make $200 To $500 Per Month Using Amazon Kdp by PsalmitovaLand: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
#FREE: HOW TO MAKE $200 TO $500 Per Month Using Amazon KDP

If you are lazy and a doubter, please avoid this thread!

If like me, you have begged online, begged relatives, embarrassed by multiple loan apps, maybe have a baby mama and a child, I believe you need me.

I represent the story of a Nigerian youth that is jobless, frustrated and hungry, I want to make a difference, feed my self, if you agree with me, there is no better time to make money in dollars like now!

Nigerian youth have struggled to hide their identity which bad government have given us in order to open account with freelance site like upwork, PayPal, being a Nigerian youth, makes you automatically a Yahoo boy. This is Why I want you do Amazon KDP and Forex trading.

Amazon KDP is the largest market that sells books, it has over 500 millions readers and 1 trillion dollars yearly revenue. 40 million dollars every month, you can have your own share.

With this two powerful cash knowledge, you can make $500 monthly that is N350,000 in Nigeria, for a month salary, that much, you can even live large, or migrate to another country or establish a business.

Here are what I'm offering:
1. One on one Coaching: I will take you by the hand, coach you till you make your first $10 and you finish up with the secret I shall give you.

2. I will teach you how to WRITE books in one day, even if you don't know how to write or have never written a book in your life, and good thing is this, you don't need to write anything at all. You'll learn how to write Quality American standard high content or low Content Books.

3. I will teach you how to withdraw your money down to your Nigerian local bank account.

4. You can use this money and multiply it over and over again using Forex trading secrets and just withdraw it anytime you wish, just like that.

5. IT IS ALL FOR FREE, I WANT TO HELP ONLY 5 PERSONS.
HERE IS MY WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08060169505( introduce yourself when you enter my DM, tell me you came from nairaland)

*What is Amazon Kindle Program?*
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is Amazon.com's e-book self-publishing platform launched in November 2007.
With Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), you can self-publish your book on Amazon and start making money in as little as 24 hours.
Creating a self-publishing business is probably easier than you think and it is still in the early stages.

In this training, you’ll gain access to revolutionary advice and smart method that is guaranteed to make you money around the clock.

In this training, you will discover how to make your book outrank the best sellers on Amazon, earn a fortune and much, much more.
Amazon Kindle Direct Publish (KDP) is a direct self-publishing platform that allows anybody to create books and self publish.

*Amazon publishing is a viable means to make money online in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa or even anywhere as it is easy to navigate.* If you create quality content, the chances are that you will make an honest living with it.
The Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing course being discussed here has been used to train and mentor over 400 persons from over 10 countries

Nigeria
Ghana
Kenya
South Africa
UK
US
Canada
India
Pakistan
Bangledash
And a host of other countries

By the Grace of God
I am doing my best to guide and mentor smart thinking and serious minded individuals who want to make Money online genuinely using the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing business model as a Platform.

The beauty of this business is that *YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A WRITER*

I am not a writer and 99% of those who we have trained are not writers
They are just business minded individuals like you...
The beauty of the unique system you are going to learn is that

When you join the mentorship program

You will spend no extra money for whatsoever again as you will be taught a simple organic system that doesn't require you to hire anyone or run paid ads or maintain an email list etc

It's an amazing strategy

Money you make in a month is some people's six month's salary
So, you can ask your questions now... connect me @ zero eight zero six zero one six nine five zero five.

(1) (Reply)

Just Simple Step To Make Money / Claim INSTANT Over $10 ETHEREUM Into Your Coinbase || Zero Investment / POS Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.