Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,256 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide (2444 Views)

Online Business That Can Make You A Millionaire In 90days / 6 Proven Formulas On How To Generate Six Figures In 90days / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
I know there are lots of persons out there looking to make lots of money with *Digital Marketing* seeing it as a very lucrative business but you're faced with the challenge of not been able to sell or convince anyone to buy what you have to offer.

Is this you?

What if I commit to teach you how you can make way over $1,000+ from CPL Marketing without selling to a single soul.

This is the Exact Marketing System Drop Box used to Build a 12 BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS EMPIRE in Less than One Year…

I'll be showing you how my partner and I made over N20 Million Naira in a space of 9 months from this business model.

I have taught over 450 of my students and they're doing amazing figures.

Will you make yourself available to learn?

Follow this thread as I'll be teaching you everything about CPL Marketing and how to get started and make money from it in dollars in the next 8 weeks even if you have never made a penny online.

1 Like

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Did you know?

There are companies who want to partner with you while paying you in dollars?

This is simply called CPL digital Marketing 

CPL marketing stands for Cost per Lead (Person) marketing.
And it's the process where you're paid for partnering with companies both locally and mostly internationally to acquire customers for them and be part of their marketing.

Some companies that do this include 

• Forex companies 

• Software companies 

• Crypto companies

•Learning/Educational Platforms etc
These persons you get DO NOT need to spend a dime or buy anything from you…

They DON'T have to spend money before you make money.
All they have to do is perform a simple task.

A simple task like:

-submitting their email address

-Starting a FREE Trial on a site

-Creating and verifying a FREE account

- completing a survey etc.

And once they do this…

You get paid…
And we're talking about dollars here �…

Hundreds and Thousands of dollars. (I taught a few of my friends and some students, testimonials keep coming in.)

This is the exact system companies like PayPal, Netflix, Dropbox etc used to build their business at the beginning.
Now this is how it works and how you can earn from it

Step 1: You have to find this companies wiling to pay you for your services.

Step 2: Get deals with those companies 

Steps 3: Fulfill your end of the deal 

Step 4:  Get paid handsomely in Dollars

If you will like me to update you more on how to go about this business model how it works let me know by
-Quoting the post
-Comment "Let's Go"

-Sharing it to your page so others can join the discussion as we're currently on a financial freedom journey.

Once I get 10 comments I'll continue teaching.

1 Like

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
5 ways to get paid from your first CPL deal in the next 7days even if you have no experience.

1/ Find a hot deal with a standard platform
2/ Have a great Offer
3/ Generate Traffic to your offer and send them to your deal.
4/Follow up and Boom � you get paid �
5/ Repeat � the process
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by abdulahi90(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Digitalprenure:
5 ways to get paid from your first CPL deal in the next 7days even if you have no experience.

1/ Find a hot deal with a standard platform
2/ Have a great Offer
3/ Generate Traffic to your offer and send them to your deal.
4/Follow up and Boom � you get paid �
5/ Repeat � the process

You mean CPA affiliate program? Give us more insights

1 Like

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by DanielPat01: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Isn't this CPA SMH? You are making it sound more unique and brand new.

1 Like

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
DanielPat01:
Isn't this CPA SMH? You are making it sound more unique and brand new.

Yes CPL is actually unique but still under the umbrella of CPA.

I run CPA deals but narrowed down to CPL.

And can be done online with a smartphone.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
How to make $100 weekly. Top 1% Secret.

Get a CPL deal that pays $10 per lead.

10 leads is $100, that’s 67k weekly and 268k monthly.

You goal is to get just 10 conversions remember.

NB: Steal this strategy fast before others, I check the photo below a secret but popular website will pay you $10 for this.

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Q & A of CPL Marketing

I have been getting this question a lot, can CPL marketing be done on a phone? Yes!

Mobile phone, laptop, tablet, in as much as it has internet connection and can browse, you are good to go�
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Morelovez: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Let go
Digitalprenure:
Did you know?

There are companies who want to partner with you while paying you in dollars?

This is simply called CPL digital Marketing 

CPL marketing stands for Cost per Lead (Person) marketing.
And it's the process where you're paid for partnering with companies both locally and mostly internationally to acquire customers for them and be part of their marketing.

Some companies that do this include 

• Forex companies 

• Software companies 

• Crypto companies

•Learning/Educational Platforms etc
These persons you get DO NOT need to spend a dime or buy anything from you…

They DON'T have to spend money before you make money.
All they have to do is perform a simple task.

A simple task like:

-submitting their email address

-Starting a FREE Trial on a site

-Creating and verifying a FREE account

- completing a survey etc.

And once they do this…

You get paid…
And we're talking about dollars here �…

Hundreds and Thousands of dollars. (I taught a few of my friends and some students, testimonials keep coming in.)

This is the exact system companies like PayPal, Netflix, Dropbox etc used to build their business at the beginning.
Now this is how it works and how you can earn from it

Step 1: You have to find this companies wiling to pay you for your services.

Step 2: Get deals with those companies 

Steps 3: Fulfill your end of the deal 

Step 4:  Get paid handsomely in Dollars

If you will like me to update you more on how to go about this business model how it works let me know by
-Quoting the post
-Comment "Let's Go"

-Sharing it to your page so others can join the discussion as we're currently on a financial freedom journey.

Once I get 10 comments I'll continue teaching.

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Morelovez:
Let go

Welcome to the thread
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Wealthfit: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Boss we dey wait for updates oo
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by flames007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
let's go
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Humbrown23(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Let's go
Digitalprenure:

I know there are lots of persons out there looking to make lots of money with *Digital Marketing* seeing it as a very lucrative business but you're faced with the challenge of not been able to sell or convince anyone to buy what you have to offer.

Is this you?

What if I commit to teach you how you can make way over $1,000+ from CPL Marketing without selling to a single soul.

This is the Exact Marketing System Drop Box used to Build a 12 BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS EMPIRE in Less than One Year…

I'll be showing you how my partner and I made over N20 Million Naira in a space of 9 months from this business model.

I have taught over 450 of my students and they're doing amazing figures.

Will you make yourself available to learn?

Follow this thread as I'll be teaching you everything about CPL Marketing and how to get started and make money from it in dollars in the next 8 weeks even if you have never made a penny online.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Wealthfit:
Boss we dey wait for updates oo

Sorry for that, I had a few restrictions on here.

Maybe NL knew I was given exclusive paid Value for Free. Lol grin

I'm fully back.

Let's continue.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Humbrown23:
Let's go

Welcome to the Money making thread
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2022
flames007:
let's go

Welcome onboard
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Hey Guys

How I mistakenly found another crazy dollar paying CPL deal, and how you can take advantage of it and make money fast.

Only for the smart ones

Alright,

Monday last week I wanted to create a Landing Page (like a one page website or just a webpage) for my new offer I'm working on.

You know before creating your webpage you need to make sure your content is ready. So I just went to my DFY (Done for you) for Affiliates and read through all the direct sales letters there and pick one to swipe

I equally went on TikTok which was where I intend to send traffic from to my offer and checked a few competitors how they send their own traffic and noted down.

For clarification the DFY for Affiliate is a compilation of different; High converting sales copies, High converting Ads copies, a full training on closing sales, Follow up swipes, Sales page designs etc
That you can easy edit or swipe to promote Any product and get results fast. (No Stress grin).

If you're an affiliate or digital marketer you want to know more about the Done-For-You (comment below I'll share how to get it)

So let's continue ...

After putting my content (write up) together. I thought of which Free website builder should I use,

I didn't want to host this new offer on my personal website and I didn't want to use my usual free website builder Carrd . co

It was then I remembered...

On one of the Twitter spaces I attended last two weeks, Joshua Mba spoke about systeme . io free website builder.

Since I haven't used it before I just went on YouTube watched a 5mins video on how to use it.

I landed on their home page and I noticed they indicated Free trial without credit card remember what I told you in my post yesterday about getting cpl deals, I just sensed they had a CPL deal but anyways I ignored..

After building for a while I took a break on coming back my browser had closed. So I went back to my phone's chrome to get my login details. Trying to search for systeme . io website, System . io affiliate program came up. Immediately I clicked it to find out more. (Check picture below)

I opened it and read through. Systeme . io will pay you for sending people to their site to sign up and use their platform. They will do the work to turn them to customers just send them there. Your commission is 50% on whatever each person subscribes after they've made them enter the paid plan.

Now to the important question;

How can you promote systeme . io which is an online website builder for marketing and get paid massively doing that.

=> Step 1
Go to their website create a free account.
=>Step 2
Choose were you want to send people from. For me I don't do blogging so either send from TikTok (by making a Tik Tok video as telling people what you know about systeme . io and how it can help their business and for those interested link in your Bio)

For those of you afraid of videos of cause I know you love Tiktok.

Now instead of dancing up and down and gaining nothing why not monitize your Tiktok.

You can create a video sending people to systeme . io and get paid in dollars without even saying anything in the video just text.

As I said only the smart ones will jump on this update.

You can ask me questions below this post

PS: Check out the screenshot of payments from system . io below.

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Dear Undergraduates you don't need a job to sustain your needs you need to build skills to sustain your Life.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omooo, some CPL deals are so amazing.
Imagine getting paid $63 for getting parents to enroll their kids of an English tutorial.

Imagine the amount of people who want their kids to learn how to speak proper English and you are getting paid for each kid that takes *Free lesson!

I spoke about the Learning and Education niche in my last post.

That's where Busa is cashing out from.

See screenshot below

Quote this post and comment *show me how* and I will make I post on how he did this so you can do same easily with your smart phone.

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Cryptocoins: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Continue Boss. This is very interesting!
I have tried CPA but failed woefully. I'm loving this.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cryptocoins:
Continue Boss. This is very interesting!
I have tried CPA but failed woefully. I'm loving this.

Welcome to the thread Bro.

There are different reasons while people fail in CPA with focus CPL.

Watch out I'll be making a post on some by morning.

I pray NL doesn't ban me again.

Maybe because I'm give premium paid info for free. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by mrpassionate(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Hey guys.
When you get paid for your CPL work.

Remember your best Rate $$ Exchanger is here at a good rate.

Buying Paypal balance, SKRILL and TransferWise Balance.
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2022
mrpassionate:
Hey guys.
When you get paid for your CPL work.

Remember your best Rate $$ Exchanger is here at a good rate.

Buying Paypal balance, SKRILL and TransferWise Balance.

smiley Nice
Re: Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide by Digitalprenure(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2022
For some days now I have been doing some crazy research on get some higher paying CPL deals.

At least it's time to scale up.

If we start earning in the 8 figures aren't bad sha.

Bhuuh let's dominate the 7 figures first. grin

So.....

After hours of research I finally Unlocked a platform full of different Mad CPL and CPS Deals.

I know you're anxious to know the platform right?

Drum Rolls please
���

This amazing platform is called ShareASale.

ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network based in the USA.

ShareASale services two customer sets in affiliate marketing: the affiliate, and the merchant.

Affiliates use ShareASale to find products or platforms to promote, and earn commission for it.

Why I love shareAsale.

1. It's houses alot of CPL Deals you can practically apply to as much as 10 in a day when accepted generate leads and get paid.

2. Getting paid is easy they pay you through PayPal or Payoneer.
Payoneer is Free PayPal isn't but I have both. grin

Why I'm I sharing this paid info?

I want you to win too.

So now go straight to Google or YouTube and make your further research and go make money in dollars.

NB: There's a special way to apply to shareAsale to get approved.

Make your research.

PS: I knew shareAsale since last year but exploring it now because of CPL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. / Can Some Body Tell Me Where To Buy Ice Cream Mechine In Lagos / A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.