Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,857 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari (20159 Views)

Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou / Tinubu Fingered In Anti-Osinbajo Plot By Cabal - Daily Independent / Inconclusive Polls: Nigerians In Diaspora Allege Plan By Cabal To Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Grandemperor(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
Only imbeciles (sycophants) argue this clear fact!
Is this ''clear fact'' incontrovertible?
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Grandemperor(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
FYI, PMB supervises war against corruption worlwide - UN. PMB sopervises security in the West African sub-region - UN.
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by solpat(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Authoreety:
I remember back then in SPC Asaba, our principal, Mr Bournvi taught us a song...

You will reap whatever you sow2ce
Up on the mountain, down in the valley
You will reap whatever you sow.

Buhari is only reaping what he sowed..just that he's too irresponsible to notice the plight of the citizens

Mr Bournvi of blessed memory. Fellow Patrician, I sight you cool cool cool cool
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by BABANGBALI: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let's have a suffering national conference to discuss our problems in Nigeria and to decide if we still want to live together as one

1 Like

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by olisaEze(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
The best gift you as a Nigerian can give ur child is dual citizenship by any means. The worst crime you as a Nigerian can commit against ur children is to remain poor! cool

1 Like

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by HIPROFILE(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Authoreety:
I remember back then in SPC Asaba, our principal, Mr Bournvi taught us a song...

Buhari is only reaping what he sowed..just that he's too irresponsible to notice the plight of the citizens

[b]You are right bro…They brought in and planted machineries to help them cause chaos in the country if Jonathan refuse to accept defeat. That was like his plan B and possibly the last card to Jonathan while Tinubu uses his media to finish the rest. This was why he Buhari had the effrontery to say the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood should he fail again in 2015. Unfortunately for them Jonathan conceded and congratulated them hence coming into power they neglected the foreign machineries they had assembled refuse to pay them possibly because the Job they hired them to do was no longer there hence no need to pay them but they refused and demanded Buhari government must pay them else they would cause problems Buhari in his usual silly and stubborn way of life insisted he wont payment.

This is why you see them acting this way metamorphosed into bandits and the government keep mute and seems helpless.

Both Tinubu and Atiku were involved in this backfired plan and should not be giving the opportunity to get close to Aso rock else same trend would continue.[/b]

1 Like

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by comodo: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Racoon:
The communique issued by the spokesperson Dr. Ibrahim Yusuf said the North and Middle-Belt has been captured via state-sponsored terrorism, while the South has been encircled by government-backed terrorists whose sole mission is land-grabbing.

These are the pertinent issues Mr President was supposed to have discussed @ the UNGA to solicit the world’s help in overcoming these challenges but no he won't because it is a state sponsored problems.

Instead, Mr President was telling the world that "Nigeria has had many unsavoury experiences with hate speech and divisive disinformation. Increasingly, we also see that many countries face the same challenge. Clearly, data also know no borders."

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Linesman(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by johnbd: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Good one. We move.
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by megasoul: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Authoreety:

Patrician spotted. The great Bournviii of blessed memory. Shout out to all class of '98. What year did u grad from SPC comrade?

1 Like

Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Grandemperor:

Is this ''clear fact'' incontrovertible?

What exactly will be the basis for dispute?!
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by nzechu(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Authoreety:

u went to spc its nice to meet u
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Trueprophet91: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Grandemperor:

Can you dare to mention any sphere of the constitution you abhor without reverting to the document?

You should be shot in the head at close range!
Thank your stars,this is a faceless forum... and don't even count on that!
Watch your back!

I wonder what the likes of you are doing on here
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Grandemperor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Trueprophet91:

You should be shot in the head at close range!
Thank your stars,this is a faceless forum... and don't even count on that!
Watch your back!

I wonder what the likes of you are doing on here
This is what we are doing ''in'' (on) here. FYI, do not be deceived, there is never a faceless forum. There is nothing hidden. I do not watch what I cannot visualize. Onward ever, backward Never. Enter my email address, and you will meet me. I don't need to know anything about you. I never bother to read the fake names in Nairaland including yours. The Grandemperor has been in socialculturenigeria and naijanet,etc since 1993.
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Grandemperor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

What exactly will be the basis for dispute?!
Facts may be contentious; and do not substitute ''truth''.
Re: UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Grandemperor:

Facts may be contentious; and do not substitute ''truth''.

Okay sir. Fair point!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari / Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.