Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Do You Knwk This Hire Purchase Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Knwk This Hire Purchase Company (443 Views)

Hire Purchase: Stolen Okada How To Recover My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Knwk This Hire Purchase Company by ORIAYO70(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
People of Ikorodu over to you.
I stumbled on this company on FB, the name of the company is Highmewtinh, situated opposite Access bank in Haruna Ikorodu.

I went there for enquiry, they said you will pay 30per of any goods, as upfront payment. It means any goods you need you have to deposit 30percent after 20days or so your goods will be ready, just want to know the feasibility, or the genuinety of this firm.
Re: Do You Knwk This Hire Purchase Company by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do You Knwk This Hire Purchase Company by ORIAYO70(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mirabella00:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What is huummmm

(1) (Reply)

IGP Reacts On Abuja Prof Who Beat Policewoman For Refusing To Do House Chores / Eleven Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / 60 Nigerian Students Flee Campus After Attack By Indian Students At Private Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.