Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops (19318 Views)

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Throwback: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

Tilumbu is a walking corpse. He is brain is dead from too much cocaine. Where is tilumbu primary school certificate?

Na why your candidate go submit GCE to INEC as his best qualification?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by SenatePresdo(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Naptu, wetin you dey cook ooo?

I wan follow chop.

Tinubu is a brilliant fellow who built a thriving economy for Lagos and the biggest party in Africa.

A first rate accountant who worked for big global auditing firms before joining Mobil International and posted to Nigeria.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

In the immortal words of Sound Sultan.

"Everybody oya ooo join Jagbajantis to solve mathematics wey dey dabaru our continent".

We know that even the enemies of the Jagaban refer to him as Jagbajantis.

Their tongues confess the truth that their heart has buried.

Only Tinubu is ready to solve the mathematics that will unlock the growth of Nigeria.

Whith his shaking hands? Pen no go fall off him hand so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by wildernessVoice: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Who are the Bishops that attended the meeting.
Please provide their full names and Church.
He should begin his diaspora tour from US

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by BurialGround: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Says a burial ground. Burial ground takes away and never gives back so Asiwaju has no business with you.

Those in the burial ground is even better.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by AdamuKD: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2022
tolue42:

Paid US ambassador to visit him? Are you f***king kidding me BAT don't need to go and meet any ambassador(like headless chicken running from one continent to another ), they will always come to his office.

That is our incoming president right there.
Na your papa incoming president abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Itsemekhona: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2022
The Northern Bishops are not the Christians in the North .You can't mess and make us feel is just a sound.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by EMMANUELNATION(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Baba, CAN said they don't want Muslim Muslim ticket, shikena.
Those bishops need to be careful

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Hydroxide(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Just a reminder....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Hydroxide(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

weyrey when no know difference between GCE and Degree. Cry more. Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by israelmao(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2022
I hope it is not the convergence of another fake bishops?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2022
tolue42:

Paid US ambassador to visit him? Are you f***king kidding me BAT don't need to go and meet any ambassador(like headless chicken running from one continent to another ), they will always come to his office.

That is our incoming president right there.
Yeah, same way BAT never visited orji uzor Kalu's mom and even shamelessly prostrated to her in desperation for her support for Igbos vote now that it's obvious that north have abandoned him for Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi

I laugh

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Zetty177x: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2022
muykem:
Nigerian behold your incoming president.

Thank God u said Nigerian..not Nigerians. Probably he wil rule only u

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Reminderz: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2022
BurialGround:

When he was picking a Muslim running mate, did he consider the majority northern Christians?

Do you think the northern Muslims will allow a Christian Christian candidates?
sorry, but you have no point, how does choosing a Muslim running mate equate to neglecting Christians?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Throwback: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Hydroxide:
weyrey when no know difference between GCE and Degree. Cry more. Lol

Na me say make the olodo submit only GCE to INEC?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by adecz: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2022
The Ambassador will soon hold
meetings with PDP's Atiku ...☺️

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by emerged01(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2022
E no well and everyday dem dey see am on their screen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by anonimi: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Naptu, wetin you dey cook ooo?

I wan follow chop.

Tinubu is a brilliant fellow who built a thriving economy for Lagos and the biggest party in Africa.

A first rate accountant who worked for big global auditing firms before joining Mobil International and posted to Nigeria.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

In the immortal words of Sound Sultan.

"Everybody oya ooo join Jagbajantis to solve mathematics wey dey dabaru our continent".

We know that even the enemies of the Jagaban refer to him as Jagbajantis.

Their tongues confess the truth that their heart has buried.

Only Tinubu is ready to solve the mathematics that will unlock the growth of Nigeria.

Solve the mathematics with his agbado economy continuity of Buhari's failure?
Do you know what's gwan
Once bitten by the packaging scam of 2015 for the Abacha PTF a-looter associate, we don wise up.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Kingspin(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Crocodile meeting.

This is politics. It has nothing to do with Christian well being
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Pls who submitted GCE as result? So me with degree will vote for someone with GCE? Pls let me know the aspirant

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by anonimi: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2022
emerged01:
E no well and everyday dem dey see am on their screen.

Have you heard about steroids?
Let him sit down for interview na, instead of sending that terrorist running mate of his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by drlateef: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Bobloco:
This photo ops with some selected Pentecostal pastors will not in any way salvage the already battered image of the demonic Muslim Muslim ticket being championed by Tinubu

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

You can’t get peace with your bigotry. Go and examine your brain. Stop bigotry, vote for merit and capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Snapdrag0n: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2022
No more fake bishops.
Meaning...

I'm not currently in Nigeria, and I've heard dollar is rising there and so many has been victim of scam. Pls stop sending money to anyone residing in Nigeria, they'll scam you and tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad. Ask them to send you their verified bitcoin account ID, neteller, or PayPal ID, their NIN or passport number before proceeding in any payment. If they can't, pls block them. For serious people like student, business, travels, etc. If you need dollars to your neteller,Skrill, bitcoin USDT, or Nigeria domiciliary account. Call me +260771451133 or WhatsApp my business account on +260968576635, email: sales.credit24@gmail.com. I have $5000, £2200 for sale. Please I'll ask of your ID, it's to be saved for next transaction with me. Regards
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by HeRulesMen: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2022
The same people you snubbed? You now try to associate with them? E no go work. Dem go chop your money but them no go vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by drlateef: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

SAY no to a SLEEPING BAT, the most corrupt politician in Africa hiding under 'I DEVELOPED LAGOS mantra.

A VOTE FOR THE SLEEPING BAT IS A VOTE FOR CORRUPTION.

Continue wailing. You won’t go and find the third class degree certificate that Obi is hiding? He is so ashamed of his degree that he is hiding it from Nigerians. Go find it for your blockhead leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by anonimi: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Zetty177x:
Pls who submitted GCE as result? So me with degree will vote for someone with GCE? Pls let me know the aspirant

What is the required qualification for the job?
Na who degree epp? Ask MC Oluomo who controls Lagos as Thiefnuibu's enforcer.
With all his degree and exposure, why did Thiefnuibu fail to hire teachers for free education for all Lagos children despite huge IGR from the same 20 million Lagosians, plus the allocation on their behalf and loans? How much revenue was available to Jakande in four years when he did much more than Thiefnuibu and his minions have done in 23 years plus?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by BurialGround: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Reminderz:

sorry, but you have no point, how does choosing a Muslim running mate equate to neglecting Christians?

I am still searching for your brain, I will respond when I find it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by FuckOsuPigs: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Bobloco:
This photo ops with some selected Pentecostal pastors will not in any way salvage the already battered image of the demonic Muslim Muslim ticket being championed by Tinubu

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

Oh! They are some select Pentecostal pastors?

Thank God they are not called unknown bishops.

At least, that's an improvement from zombidients

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by Dchampion65: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Jestin:
Our religious leaders are also part of the problems of this country. Instead of them to look at the old looter in the face and tell him they are again the Muslim/Muslim ticket, they are opening their teeth because of money.

An accusation you cant defend.
Every idle words shall be accounted for.
Who among the contestant have not loot before?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by BurialGround: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
drlateef:

Continue wailing. You won’t go and find the third class degree certificate that Obi is hiding? He is so ashamed of his degree that he is hiding it from Nigerians. Go find it for your blockhead leader.

Tinubu is proud hence he showed his primary and secondary school certificates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by nobilie: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Making every effort to white-wash his muslim-muslim ticket. Rubbish.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by herich(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Throwback:

Mathematics he cannot solve as the leader of a failed party.
You guys are not smart at all.
Nigerians vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by anonimi: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2022
HeRulesMen:
The same people you snubbed? You now try to associate with them? E no go work. Dem go chop your money but them no go vote for you.

Na so o.
Everybody don wise up like the Osun people who shoved Thiefnuibu's ajélé aside despite all the last minute stomach infrastructure to remedy 12 years of looting instead of progressive governance and leadership.
Our mumu don do.
Premium tears loading for the JagaBandit looter.

treesun:
Osun State pensioners on Tuesday took to the streets to protest non-payment of entitlements.

The aggrieved pensioners stormed the Ogun State Government Secretariat at Abere, holding placards that displayed their agitations.

One of the placards which addressed the state Governor, Gboyega Oyetola, read, “Gov. Oyetola, Stop this lying and fake promises. Pay us our money.”

https://punchng.com/pictorial-osun-pensioners-protest-non-payment-of-entitlements/

NaijaRoyalty:
…Says Buhari doesn’t have my kind of money

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has again stated that he is richer than Osun State and that he indeed said he was richer than Osun State during the run-up to the Osun State governorship election last year.

This comes months after Tinubu’s media team had claimed the APC chieftain was quoted out of context.

Tinubu had during the countdown to the Osun governorship election last September, paid a visit to the Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun, where he boasted that he was richer than Osun State.

While addressing party faithful ahead of the postponed Presidential and National Assembly elections in Lagos last Thursday, the former governor of Lagos State said he indeed made the statement but he did not know he was being recorded.

The APC chieftain also boasted that President Muhammadu Buhari did not possess the kind of money he can steal, adding that he did not even need to go to the Government Secretariat, Alausa, before he could get money.

He said, “They insulted me and said I used my mouth to speak anyhow. However, that rough-handedness paid off in Osun. They claimed that we brought candidates from Lagos to become governors in Osun; people like (Rauf) Aregbesola and (Gboyega) Oyetola.

“If we train your children, and they become experts in their fields, won’t we ask them to come home to make things better? How much is your money that I’ll embezzle? You can’t match my pocket. I told them so, and their traditional rulers were seated.

“They were even recording the incident and published it. Let me not say something like that again today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-said-i-was-richer-than-osun-state-tinubu-admits/%3famp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawal-Dare: Candidate Sacked By Court Wins Fresh PDP Guber Primary In Zamfara / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.