Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Am No More A Man Utd Fan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am No More A Man Utd Fan (1664 Views)

Hilarious Chat Btwn A Chelsea Fan And A Man Utd Fan / Hillarious Photo Of A Man UTD Fan Looking For Chelsea On The EPL Table: Must See / 3 Years Old Man Utd Fan Refuses To Wear Blue Uniform To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by McDreamy: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
fynewaka:

@ Topic

The guy has never been and would never be admitted into United's hall of fame.

Thank YOU!!

@poster,
U WERE NEVER A FAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

A true FAN sticks with his club thru thick & thin!

There can only be , ONE UNITED!

MAN U 4 LAIF!
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by ManUgirl: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
Scum for life. No shaking. cool
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Abium: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ poster

Shame on you, i will advice u to join Derby country kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Abium: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
@manugirl

What can u say about our up comming matches?
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
Tottenham - Draw
Sunderland - Win
Everton - Loss
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by cammax7(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
@topic poster, not so soon. wait till u are in relagation waters. u never were a fan.
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Tonex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
Pls for all you fake man utd fans, we don't want you. A lot of pple started supprting United after we won d league. Winning is good, but a fan is a fan, whatever happens. We are having a bad run at the moment because of injuries and suspensions, but we will come good. When we do, don't bother coming back to support us. MANCHESTER UNITED FOREVER. THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE HISTORY OF THE PREIMERSHIP AND WE HAVE THE TROPHIES TO PROVE IT.
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
tongue tongue
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by 9ja4eva: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
Okay Sir

Good luck in your search

UNITED TILL I DIE
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
gunner 4 life.
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Abium: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
A-40, those results are not for man u, they are for the gunners. Shit
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hey easy with the language.I am not the one sitting pretty at 16th position and to think i have a game in hand
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Abium: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
never mind. 16th position will turn 1st
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Abium: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
man utd red devils 4 life
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2007
@ All dont blame the guy.
That is how most fans are If i may ask you to go to the chelsea thread and ask how many of them can tell you when they started supproting Chelsea. definitely after 2003. When I was in University only a handful of us can actually analyse European football. In the whole of O.A.U just about 200 students watched Juventus vs Monaco 1998 Semi Final. Then we had Juventus fans and Monaco fans now I am sure most of them now support Chelsea.

When Chelsea played Lazio in 2000 Champions League the number of Chelsea fans in the whole school was under 50 even in Lagos a lot of people did not know what champions league was. now Every commercial bus driver is a Chelsea fan.

Can I ask where are the Bolton fans of just 2 years ago?

Bayern Munich till I die.
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2007
Man U for Life
@poster, dont let the door hit you on your way out, you glory hunter. But dont rush to join any club oh wait till you are sure they will win the league so you wont have to abandon ship again.
Good ridance. Do you know what being a fan is? I guess not you just follow the crowd, being a fan is like that ten year old Leeds United fan who stayed in the Staduim throughout their last match before they went on relegation, Others left and I will never forget the sight of the kid with his hands on his heads crying till the last whistle was blown, he was sad but he didnot abandon them when they were down.
United Fans stay with United Win or no Win, League or relagation, You just a scout not a fan
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
@abium
16th would turn to 17th after the draw or loss with Spurs on Sunday
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by 9ja4eva: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2007
May all our haterz be put to shame
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by ayusman16(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2007
anybody tell una make una no perform?
Re: Am No More A Man Utd Fan by A40(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
Help me ask them o?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagle Of Nigeria Official List To AFCON 2013 At South Africa. / Basketball Star Lebron James And His Girl / Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.