Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

NERC Shady Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Shady Assessment Test (1504 Views)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Assessment Test At Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NERC Shady Assessment Test by Owocheboy: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please who experienced hitches in the NERC.Hitches characterized by difficulty in logging in, quantitative reasoning questions not showing,tasking to submit and a host of many obstacles. Hmmmn I tire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by Danielomisco(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Owocheboy:
Please who experienced hitches in the NERC.Hitches characterized by difficulty in logging in, quantitative reasoning questions not showing,tasking to submit and a host of many obstacles. Hmmmn I tire
na phone u use?
Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by Threesha(f): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
PM me

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you
Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by yemobrown(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2022
There was no itch experienced when I wrote the exam.
Most people didn't go about the execution of the exam as instructed by the examiner.

We were warned that, the examiner will not be liable for network glitch and all worth not.

I expected us to have known that writing such online test requires a laptop that has functional Webcam, a MIFI in place of a phone (voice data are erratic, hence, not reliable) and a power generator.

I had a terrible accident the evening before the online test that almost cut short my life. I couldn't read nor revise for the exam (while in serious pain and receiving treatment at the same time) but for the plans I had already made in preparation for the test really helped.

I had a MIFI, a laptop and a working generator for the exam.
I was on the test page 30 minutes before the start of the exam just to ensure all glitches are eradicated.

By 12noon, I clicked start, it requested me to allow the examiner have access to my Webcam, which I accepted. After that, I faced with the questions. I did the little I could remember.

It is honorable for me to fail an employment examination than to cheat my way through it or lie against the system deployed.

The purpose of hiring is to solve a problem. Our country is facing a lot of challenges, due to poor preparation and desperation.

Our country is in a mess, all citizen should prepare to be called upon at anytime to rescue it.

We need to prepare for the task ahead. Don't be desperate and cheat your way through but be focused and be prepared.

I

5 Likes

Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by falcon01: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2022
I wanted to quote the above but it will make the whole page full.
" It is honorable for me to fail an employment examination than to cheat my way through it or lie against the system deployed"

E be like say hunger never do you

8 Likes

Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by WantsandMore: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
falcon01:
I wanted to quote the above but it will make the whole page full.
" It is honorable for me to fail an employment examination than to cheat my way through it or lie against the system deployed"

E be like say hunger never do you
You mean a man who cheat , deceives and breaks the law out of hunger should be exempted from the punishment of the law even if you were at the receiving end of this nefarious act or is it only fair when perpetrated on others ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by falcon01: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
WantsandMore:

You mean a man who cheat , deceives and breaks the law out of hunger should be exempted from the punishment of the law even if you were at the receiving end of this nefarious act or is it only fair when perpetrated on others ?
Ixknow cheating is wrong and what not but if you can do it and prove it, that's not cheating.
Re: NERC Shady Assessment Test by WantsandMore: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
falcon01:
Ixknow cheating is wrong and what not but if you can do it and prove it, that's not cheating.
Right

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! Vacancies!! Vacancies!!! - Please Apply ONLY If Qualify! / Kpmg Is Recruiting / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.