Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) (16258 Views)

Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Peace, you say??
Don't you read your bible?
This will launch Israel into Calamities and Disaters. The likes Jeremiah and Daniel described as the time of Jacob's trouble.

GOD ALMIGHTY gives a dire warning on Dividing HIS land . See Joel 3:1-2

From yesterday when lapid gave that speech Earthquakes increased Ferociously. At least 3 happened yesterday. That seems to be a sign from Heaven

This Isreali present Pm is a disaster in the making. His moves since he came on board has been moves that will cause Isreal pains before GOD and Man.

The antichrist is lurking around!looking to come out any Moment to confirm the Daniel 70th week Covenant with many, which will launch Israel to disaster. Before GOD HIMSELF will intervene and they Will Believe on JESUS as their Messiah.

The Rapture is Just a Breath away. Whoever values his/ her life needs to be Prepared.

You really need to improve your knowledge about the end time time clock.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Me I know say the condition attached dey too difficult for Palestine to fulfil. Two, drawing the boundary will remain ever impossible because Israel will not pull out of Judah called the occupied West Bank. Also, Jerusalem, the capital of Israel which Palestine wants to claim as its capital, will be hotly contested. The ultimate solution is Jesus Christ at His return.

However, the two state solution can be achieved if Palestine chooses another capital and focus on peace and growth in their country rather than seek to wipe out Israel. Live and let others live.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Winters23: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
purpinkx:
I invite you come my house, mek you get place to stay.

You come multiply pass me... dey take over my land.

Next you fight me, saying the land is yours.

Now, you want to split everything equally?

This is why you don't let your uncle's family stay in your father's village house.

The children will grow up thinking it's their father's own.

I blame Palestine for letting Israel in.

the house was'nt their house in the first place

they found a house with an absentee owner and just moved in

owner came back and took back what was rightfully theirs
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
2 States can't work, this PM doesn't read his bible. The Antichrist is the one that will bring 31/2yre Peace, 7yrs peace treaty. Although the Arabs won't accept the terms for 2 member states. Israel is the spiritual headquarter of the world, anything that happens there determines the next event of this current World. I understand you don't believe, you will wish you had believe the bible someday when the time comes. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by BenzEne1(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2022
malvisguy212:
stop using this picture to give your false interpretation.... before the British defected the Ottoman empire. there are large number of Jews living in Israel. after the British establish home for the Jews. then others Jews sprayed across the world migrate to Israel. this is the fulfilments of Hosea chapter 6.

Other Jews who are not necessarily Semitic people with a historical background there. there are south Americans and Europeans who now live there at the expense of a Palestinian family whose roots are on that land. That's like establishing an Islamic state here in Nigeria and inviting Muslims all over the world to come live in Allah's given land. And don't forget that the Palestinians also draw their own history from that land. I do want a two state solution for this conflict, but the time for that has passed sadly. The Israelis aren't going to destroy illegal settlements they built in the West Bank.
The only solution is one state, call it whatever you like, but not a Jewish state, for all it's peoples.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by 10mobile: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2022
purpinkx:
I invite you come my house, mek you get place to stay.

You come multiply pass me... dey take over my land.

Next you fight me, saying the land is yours.

Now, you want to split everything equally?

This is why you don't let your uncle's family stay in your father's village house.

The children will grow up thinking it's their father's own.

I blame Palestine for letting Israel in.

Your historical awareness is terribly distorted. You don't care about what happened before 1947. For crying out loud, the Israeli ownership of Palestine and Jerusalem is pretty much a matter of basic history which is available even in the holy books of the Jews, the Arabs, and the Christians.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
That's bulshit ..Another launching groun to launch an attack .....
ISREAL IS HOME COUNTRY TO THE JEWS not sharing with anyone ....
Cast away those children of the.........woman
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2022
To talk is a different thing than to do... Audio 2state... The coming election will determined whether lapid will continue or the longest serving ex prime minister Netanyahu... But what am seeing is Netanyahu and his own believe towards the Palestine is different.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Can it work?
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Walllee: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2022
This Man right here is a good Man,but he should also beef up security,because onse a hardliner and always a hardliner
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by malvisguy212: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
BenzEne1:

Other Jews who are not necessarily Semitic people with a historical background there. there are south Americans and Europeans who now live there at the expense of a Palestinian family whose roots are on that land. That's like establishing an Islamic state here in Nigeria and inviting Muslims all over the world to come live in Allah's given land. And don't forget that the Palestinians also draw their own history from that land. I do want a two state solution for this conflict, but the time for that has passed sadly. The Israelis aren't going to destroy illegal settlements they built in the West Bank.
The only solution is one state, call it whatever you like, but not a Jewish state, for all it's peoples.
the Jews are ready for peace but the Palestinian don't want peace. the British gave the Palestinian almost 3/4 of the land with little given to the Jews. the both parties accepted.

the British make Jerusalem an international state. the Jews accepted but the Palestinian refuse. the war broke out. Jordan , Iran, Oman, Syria etc fought for the Palestinian but they could Not defected the Israelites. after the war ended Israel captured 3/4 of the land and Jordan capture the rest.

if you're sincere, give a fair judgment, who want peace ?
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by BenzEne1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
malvisguy212:
the Jews are ready for peace but the Palestinian don't want peace. the British gave the Palestinian almost 3/4 of the land with little given to the Jews. the both parties accepted.

the British make Jerusalem an international state. the Jews accepted but the Palestinian refuse. the war broke out. Jordan , Iran, Oman, Syria etc fought for the Palestinian but they could Not defected the Israelites. after the war ended Israel captured 3/4 of the land and Jordan capture the rest.

if you're sincere, give a fair judgment, who want peace ?

You are calling the naqba a war?
That's a first for me.
I'm sorry but go and read and read through the lines. It has never been a war.
It's always been ethnic cleansing.
I want you to imagine this, wherever you are from right now. You are asleep in your bed and someone wakes you up to tell you "2000 years ago my forefather was the owner of this land, and the next day he brings in a biased police officer who says you either share your house with him or the very next day you'll watch it been destroyed and a new one for the gentleman built in it's place"
I'm sure you would not give a hoot about his forefathers right then. Put yourself in their shoes. That's all I'm saying.
Meanwhile the British were solving the problem of anti semitism in the Europe and how the Jews were met with hate crimes during the world war, by creating an even bigger problem in the middle east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Freebills12: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
God1000:
He's a good man.

Christians should not turn blind eye to the plights of Palestinians, we want peace, fairness and justice all over the world, they have every right to exist.

We are all created equal in the image of God.

Double standard! You want Palestine to go but Nnamdi KANU and Biafra should not go. Moselm and double standard
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Softmojo:

Read his Bible? He's jew, his own Bible is different Sir

Actually the Tanakah (Jewish holy book) has all the books of the Old Testament.

““For behold, in those days and at that time, When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also divided up My land.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
cooooooks:
Carry your madness to your room.

A 2 state solution is the only acceptable compromise to land theft by fables.

Research the history of the land
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
thinkmoney:

My friend, God has nothing to do with this present Israel. They are just like any other state.
God doesn't deal with the physical again. He has longed left thier house to them. They can't trace their genealogy like the ancient Israelites.
There is a new Israel of God now, which is spiritual. It is bought by the blood of christ. It has been grafted in christ while this old one has been plugged out.
Open your mind. Study the bible

The church does not replace Israel
“And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭11:23-25‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=116923973]

[i]Peace, you say??
This will launch Israel into Calamities and Disaters. The likes Jeremiah and Daniel described as the time of Jacob's trouble.

From yesterday when lapid gave that speech, Earthquakes increased Ferociously. At least 3 happened yesterday. That seems to be a sign from Heaven.

Dividing Israel under any guise, is Poking your hands in God's eyes. That is the red line of God's Wrath.
Every Nation or persons that Directly or indirectly joins in the Dividing of Isreal will taste the wrath of GOD.

This Isreali present Pm is a disaster in the making. His moves since he came on board has been moves that will cause Isreal pains before GOD and Man.

The antichrist is lurking around!looking to come out any Moment to confirm the Daniel 70th week Covenant with many, which will launch Israel to disaster. Before GOD HIMSELF will intervene and they Will Believe on JESUS as their Messiah.

The Rapture is Just a Breath away. Whoever values his/ her life needs to be Prepared.

Mr Israelite did you believe in Jesus or you believe in Jewish because most Jewish don't worship Jesus the way you are worshipping them, why can't you so called God you believe in come whipe out the entire Palestinian so that your so called will have eternal peace Oga pastoral
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Freebills12: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
FreeStuffsNG:

Isreal lost the war the moment its citizens can not visit any of its neighbouring countries. They were caged and living in fear perpetually..

In one its PR books , the Isreali authors admited that this issue is a huge burden on them so much that their citizens have to travel several thousands kilometres to south American countries codedly to have basic needs such as vacations, services etc. that citizens of other countries take for granted. I can visit any of our neighbouring countries and even relocate temporarily their without the fear of being killed but no Isreali citizen can try that with any of their neighbouring countries.

The palestinians have been gaining more seats in the Isreali parliaments too and that settlement thingy was obnoxious so much it is now tagged as apartheid.

You are arguing from Islamic point of view, this man just made a political statement because of the election with Benjamin Netanyahu
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Peace, you say??

From yesterday when lapid gave that speech, Earthquakes increased Ferociously. At least 3 happened yesterday. That seems to be a sign from Heaven.

Dividing Israel under any guise, is Poking your hands in God's eyes. That is the red line of God's Wrath.
Every Nation or persons that Directly or indirectly joins in the Dividing of Isreal will taste the wrath of GOD.

Oga shut up! You are annoying.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are arguing from Islamic point of view, this man just made a political statement because of the election with Benjamin Netanyahu

Netanyahu is coming back
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Farid24224(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
So you are expecting the Hamas that are their only line of defense against your oppression to drop their weapons...

So that you stab them on the back... Israelites that are wicked!!! Hmmmm!!
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mr prime minister..

Your ancestors are dialling your number.

If you're playing with palestinian terrorists and you approve a two state situation, you have just picked the call of your ancestors.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Farid24224(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
BobbieZion:
If it will bring peace.....I support.
But hope they know Jerusalem is not part of the deal.......

If you condemn Israel but support Russia, then you are a hypocrite.

Correction: If you condemn Russia but support Israel, then you are a hypocrite.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by blacknoir: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
The endtimes is already here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JulocjFvQZA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Originalwafi: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ehmmn

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by tctrills: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Peace, you say??

Actually, your beliefs are false. The biblically land of Isreal is not the same as the political land of Isreal we have today. Cities like Jericho that were part of ancient Isreal are no longer under Israeli control. Parts of Syria and Jordan used to be Isreal in ancient times.
The land of Isreal has been divided many times in the past and there was no Earthquake.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by tctrills: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
God1000:
He's a good man.

Christians should not turn blind eye to the plights of Palestinians, we want peace, fairness and justice all over the world, they have every right to exist.

What are you talking about? What happened when Israel moved out of Gaza? Hamas took over Gaza and made it their rocket launch pad. Israel has been the fairest country on earth. About 20% of the Israeli population are Arabs. Arab Israelis are the freest and one of the most prosperous Arabs in the region.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are ignorant of the matter at hand.

The Palestinians believe that it is their God given responsibility to raze Israel to the ground and then possess the land.

Nothing less than that is acceptable to them. No negotiation will change that

This reminds me of how the Islamic fundamentalists took Kwara State. They came in softly

Anyway, we are slowly moving towards The END

God1000:
He's a good man.

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by BobbieZion(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Farid24224:

Correction: If you condemn Russia but support Israel, then you are a hypocrite.

If you condemn Israel but support Russia,you are a hypocrite.

NB: Palestine harbors Hamas (terrorists),Ukraine does not harbor a single terrorist organization.
What the Arabs want is not a two-state solution, what they want is for the whole land to be given to them.
The whole of Gaza belongs to Palestine, what have they used it for, apart from harbouring Hamas.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by Farid24224(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
BobbieZion:

If you condemn Israel but support Russia,you are a hypocrite.

NB: Palestine harbors Hamas (terrorists),Ukraine does not harbor a single terrorist organization.

The reason why the Israelites are attacking Palestinians is not because of any terrorist shit...It has been happening since before Hamas was created...They just want the lands in which the Palestinians are settled in.
Re: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) by BobbieZion(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Farid24224:

The reason why the Israelites are attacking Palestinians is not because of any terrorist shit...It has been happening since before Hamas was created...They just want the lands in which the Palestinians are settled in.

Why are they not attacking Jordan,Qatar,Kuwait, Iraq,Yemen and Oman?

From where does Hamas launch their rockets,you people talk like we are stupid or something....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres: Humanity On Brink Of Nuclear Annihilation / US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.